Old 11-27-2010, 16:49   #1
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Cata release soon.

Anyone wanna come lvl worgens wit me?

I on twisted nether.

New world looks awesome so far.

New org look.
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2010, 03:42   #2
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Pallys have highest dps yo, most moar screenshots!
Also: Why level worgens when goblins > worgens?
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2010, 17:07   #3
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Pallys are OP'd in damage in runs now. Locks got nerfed because they are OP at 80.
Old 11-28-2010, 18:46   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Pallys suck.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2010, 21:04   #5
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

my fav classes = Pally/lock/mage/rogue
Old 11-29-2010, 04:38   #6
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
My favourite classes: Rogue/Paladin/Ninja
Old 11-29-2010, 10:03   #7
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
Druids... druids all the way.

Everyone loves our shifty business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 11:12   #8
notstrider
Sofa King

notstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond reputenotstrider has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to notstrider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
Druids... druids all the way.

Everyone loves our shifty business.
you!

"Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****."

Quote:
Originally Posted by §witch22 View Post
notstrider wins because of white ninja avatar.
OIF 09-10
notstrider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 12:28   #9
Epinephrine
Banned

Druids are fur***s, true story.
Old 11-29-2010, 17:50   #10
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Undead Rogue is the way and the light.
Long live the Forsaken! DEATH TO THE LIVING!

Also, I really wish you could kill your own faction when they do something really stupid. I think I rage more at people on my own side, than I do the Alliance. Boo, WoW. Boo.
s
m

Old 11-29-2010, 20:41   #11
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Undead Rogue is the way and the light.
Long live the Forsaken! DEATH TO THE LIVING!

Also, I really wish you could kill your own faction when they do something really stupid. I think I rage more at people on my own side, than I do the Alliance. Boo, WoW. Boo.
This is why you make a character on each side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
My favourite classes: Rogue/Paladin/Ninja
Ninja isn't a class, it's a secondary skill. Best not to level until you're lvl 80 and in a raid.
Old 11-29-2010, 21:31   #12
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

Mini Tour of new Org

Start off with a new map of durotar

Org gates

Valley of wisdom

it leads to the Flight path and Zepplin area now.

Elevator up

Flight path

Flying guards in org now

towers up to the zepplins

top of the zepp towers

There is the long ways down but there is also a secret way

almost can go all the way down without jumping. I think I only lost 600 hp.

New valley of honor

Kool things they added to Valley of honor: AH, Inn, Bank (two in org now) and now there is a JC with the mining trainer.

Valley of spirits, a lot of water there now

Goblin area

Other random stuff:

You can get normal horde rep with tabards now.

Thunder ridge was filled with water.

Lots of drowned lizards and strange fish

You can fly anywhere now.

In preparing for flying everywhere the rate of veins and herbs was changed. This was two times around this zone.

That's all for now, Ally next
Old 11-29-2010, 21:33   #13
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

Whoops posted same screen of the way from wisdom to FP twice. Here is Valley of wisdom

Old 11-29-2010, 21:48   #14
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

Mini mini tour around SW

So I haven't really played on Ally for like 2 months but I logged on Trollbanus, My NE rogue to check it out for you guiz.

Apparently when they patched if you logged in a capital they ported you to random places throughout the world. I woke up in a small town with dark dwarves attackin' everythang.

There were airplanes and **** dropping bombs.

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/5gorgasm6/Planesen****.png[/IMG]

Found out they changed the Herbalism skill from health to Hit rating. So ***.

Nothing really happened to IF so I headed to SW.

New map of SW.

old barracks decided to go for a swim

New "hero call boards" in the capitals now, tells you where you can go level.

Statue fell down.

Not a whole lot else seemed to change about SW, they made the tiles look kind of different

And the AH look prettier. Most of the bank and other things seemed to be in the same place though. Can't change too much of SW or the ally will have a big cry.

Everything in the chat there that you need to know about the new Worgen mount.

Was pretty boring in SW so I headed to check out Westfall

Got to the entrance and then got bored, so maybe check this place out more later.

Old 11-29-2010, 22:48   #15
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Fly everywhere

THANK GOD
s
m

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: