View Poll Results: What is best for a reving water tao?
Necky?! 11 73.33%
Bag?! 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2010, 13:52   #31
michii
Noob4Ever

michii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond reputemichii has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to michii Send a message via MSN to michii
Full +12 only : o

TroZ & deeCi !

<-- Clickable <^_^>
michii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 13:55   #32
kittin
meoww!

kittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkV2 View Post
Hmmmm ok... I would rather disturb my colleuguas to play some pool or tablefooty then spent hours behind co.

Well... do whats healthy for you I guess.
Ohhhh no no I don't play co when I'm at work period. My meaning was that I get on for maybe 30 mins a day at most and not even every day... my usage has gone waaaaaaaaay down mainly because it's retarded now.
And He whispered to me in the darkness as we lay together, Tell Me where to touch you so that I can drive you insane; tell Me where to touch you to give you ultimate pleasure, tell Me where to touch you so that we will truly own each other. And I kissed Him softly and whispered back...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
kittin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 13:58   #33
LinkV2
Banned

LinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond reputeLinkV2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittin View Post
Ohhhh no no I don't play co when I'm at work period. My meaning was that I get on for maybe 30 mins a day at most and not even every day... my usage has gone waaaaaaaaay down mainly because it's retarded now.
Well you aren't missing anything lol
LinkV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 14:09   #34
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrl_alt_del View Post
you must not have any strong ninjas on your server then...
we have a full +12, but only lvl 134 and prince.....he bulks but he too lazy to lvl didnt 1 hit with stig even without exp shield, had still 2k hp. He dont have fixed kat prof tho, dunno how much difference that would make.
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 14:15   #35
kittin
meoww!

kittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSwag View Post
cream
boobie cream? huh?
And He whispered to me in the darkness as we lay together, Tell Me where to touch you so that I can drive you insane; tell Me where to touch you to give you ultimate pleasure, tell Me where to touch you so that we will truly own each other. And I kissed Him softly and whispered back...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
Old 11-30-2010, 21:26   #36
TurboSwag
Banned

TurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond reputeTurboSwag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittin View Post
boobie cream? huh?
that was rll late but yes o.o
TurboSwag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2010, 01:41   #37
Mr.

Mr. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkV2 View Post
Yeah I remember that time, I used to have super weapons and rest full elite and some socks +3/+4. Was able to 1hit loads of people and ganging at gates vs br's and philipians. Without sec rb and the ****... meeh the old days cannot be reversed if I were you I would quit.

I been through current 2.0 quit and came back for classic now i quit that also.
hehe, back then i was full elite+3 with sup soc armor and elite 2soc weaps as a tro and I thought im pro.
I kick all the brs/viets/mexican/ that they even quit.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:06   #38
kittin
meoww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSwag View Post
that was rll late but yes o.o
Sorry I read it, and forgot to reply... I was super ditzy yesterday... Forgive me?
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
Old 12-01-2010, 10:13   #39
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Sauce on these boobs?

Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-01-2010, 11:21   #40
kittin
meoww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
Sauce on these boobs?

No... too small/flat...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: