Old 11-29-2010, 15:53   #31
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
I got my stuff that I want permed. ^.^

Hahaha, orly? xD
Gratz!
All i want to perm is that waterflow (yeah, i know, useless armor). But i like it more than any armor / garment and it has immunity, extra 800 p-def, a bit more m-def added... Not much, but it's like a nice garment. I just don't like the ninja armor. lolz.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 09:42   #32
myty

myty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Gratz!
All i want to perm is that waterflow (yeah, i know, useless armor). But i like it more than any armor / garment and it has immunity, extra 800 p-def, a bit more m-def added... Not much, but it's like a nice garment. I just don't like the ninja armor. lolz.
lol yeah that;s a reason to perm it
myty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 11:28   #33
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by myty View Post
lol yeah that;s a reason to perm it
I have a reason for everything.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-30-2010, 14:43   #34
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I have a reason for everything.
What reason do you have for having fears?
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 14:44   #35
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
What reason do you have for having fears?
Survival instinct. Even for the fear of the unknown.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-30-2010, 15:00   #36
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Survival instinct. Even for the fear of the unknown.
Then what's your reason for survival?
Old 11-30-2010, 15:09   #37
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Then what's your reason for survival?
To feed what ever will feed on me later. <--- technical reason.
To acquire knowledge <--- personal reason.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-30-2010, 15:19   #38
Epinephrine
Banned

Quote:
To feed what ever will feed on me later. <--- technical reason.
To acquire knowledge <--- personal reason.
Then what's your reason to acquire knowledge?
(I'm disregarding the feeding reason because it's not yours, it's part of God's plan)
Old 11-30-2010, 15:26   #39
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Then what's your reason to acquire knowledge?
(I'm disregarding the feeding reason because it's not yours, it's part of God's plan)
What ever it is, it's got to be the same reason i have the ability to learn stuff that appeals to me. It seems that i have a select range of stuff i want to learn about. Get me going on something and i'll start learning all i can about it, if it's on my wave.

Technical reason: Improving my life. (such as learning a new recipe for healthy food or something).
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-30-2010, 15:41   #40
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ing on something and i'll start learning all i can about it, if it's on my wave.

Technical reason: Improving my life. (such as learning a new recipe for healthy food or something).
Yet you're still over weight. How does that work out
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 15:43   #41
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Yet you're still over weight. How does that work out
Note: It is not always what you eat that makes you fat. It is also the lack of exercise.
Or sometimes that's just the way you are no matter how much you exercise and what you eat (of course most ppl would start getting thinner if they eat way less than normal).
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-30-2010, 15:46   #42
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Quote:
Note: It is not always what you eat that makes you fat. It is also the lack of exercise.
Or sometimes that's just the way you are no matter how much you exercise and what you eat (of course most ppl would start getting thinner if they eat way less than normal).
You want to improve your life so you're trying to eat healthy food but not exercise ? That logic sounds bit backwards to me.

And I know what makes you fat and what makes you lose weight etc, so no need to tell me.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 16:08   #43
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
You want to improve your life so you're trying to eat healthy food but not exercise ? That logic sounds bit backwards to me.

And I know what makes you fat and what makes you lose weight etc, so no need to tell me.
It was an example. Also: healthy, as in not full of E-crap such as additives.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-30-2010, 16:16   #44
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Monk>War>Fire and Wat>War>Fire are the best possible imo. Monk>War>Fire would be my first choice as you gain Serenity but Wat>War>Fire you can shield yourself and stig your friends. Cyclone is useless on a Fire. Just my 2 cents.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: