Old 11-30-2010, 14:17   #106
kittin
meoww!

kittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordrian View Post
Damn, one more stalker.

And I have nothing against the person himself, don't know him, I just consider his argument to be complete crap, and honestly, I am all for taking off poison zap, but since it will never happened, I was just suggesting that its efficiency get decreased a bit, by adding a subclass or something like that, just like they did with fog.
Fog is the ***est peice of ****ing **** I have ever seen, it has destroyed any real game play... "I can't kill you because I'm weak so I'll fog you instead... I'm just cool like that" Go ****ing suck one TQ... I hate fog with a passion.
And He whispered to me in the darkness as we lay together, Tell Me where to touch you so that I can drive you insane; tell Me where to touch you to give you ultimate pleasure, tell Me where to touch you so that we will truly own each other. And I kissed Him softly and whispered back...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
kittin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 14:19   #107
nordrian
profb#35

nordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittin View Post
Fog is the ***est peice of ****ing **** I have ever seen, it has destroyed any real game play... "I can't kill you because I'm weak so I'll fog you instead... I'm just cool like that" Go ****ing suck one TQ... I hate fog with a passion.
Lol, I can see that, but back then, fog was a good mean to go against some bulkers we had on our server, who would get a crapload of pots, come to jail, zap and herc, leave for more pots, come back, and repeat, now, well, I barely use it, but anyway it's been nerfed, so my point was, why not doing the same with poison zap? It's some kind of poison, so we could easily imagine apothecary affecting it.
Old 11-30-2010, 14:24   #108
kittin
meoww!

kittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol, I can see that, but back then, fog was a good mean to go against some bulkers we had on our server, who would get a crapload of pots, come to jail, zap and herc, leave for more pots, come back, and repeat, now, well, I barely use it, but anyway it's been nerfed, so my point was, why not doing the same with poison zap? It's some kind of poison, so we could easily imagine apothecary affecting it.
You know a good big roll of duct tape could have you nicely nerfed...
And He whispered to me in the darkness as we lay together, Tell Me where to touch you so that I can drive you insane; tell Me where to touch you to give you ultimate pleasure, tell Me where to touch you so that we will truly own each other. And I kissed Him softly and whispered back...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
Old 11-30-2010, 14:28   #109
nordrian
profb#35

nordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You know a good big roll of duct tape could have you nicely nerfed...
You would have to use it on my hands, but then, I can still use my fingers to type.
Old 11-30-2010, 14:39   #110
kittin
meoww!

Quote:
You would have to use it on my hands, but then, I can still use my fingers to type.
Nah I would just tape you to your bed... lol and then leave and call ur mom... you would of course be naked and humiliated which by the way is what I think should happen to the brainiac behind nin's.
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
Old 11-30-2010, 14:41   #111
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am extremly tired so that is a possibility... I still think p-zap is BS but yeah... can I go to bed now?
Post pic of bellybutton then go to bed.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 14:46   #112
kittin
meoww!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
Post pic of bellybutton then go to bed.
Why my belly button? lol
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
Old 11-30-2010, 14:47   #113
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Then if you have no problem with your damage being taken down, why not taking those 15pct of dmg directly from poison zap
Probably because poisonzap has no damage. Know what? Test it. Find a unique p-blade unequip your left hand and tell me the damage. Then test with anything in your left hand. Even a lvl 70 shield (I think they gain a small attack at that level) and tell me the difference.
Old 11-30-2010, 14:49   #114
nordrian
profb#35

Quote:
Nah I would just tape you to your bed... lol and then leave and call ur mom... you would of course be naked and humiliated which by the way is what I think should happen to the brainiac behind nin's.
Hence, the reason why I don't give my parents phone number to anyone

But the first time is fine by me, just shouldn't end that way.

And nin fber don't require you to just jump around and spam click enemies
Old 11-30-2010, 14:50   #115
nordrian
profb#35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
Probably because poisonzap has no damage. Know what? Test it. Find a unique p-blade unequip your left hand and tell me the damage. Then test with anything in your left hand. Even a lvl 70 shield (I think they gain a small attack at that level) and tell me the difference.
Yup, so again, your problem is that poison zap damage don't take only the blade in consideration, then you know what? let's make poison zap only take the blade damage in consideration? Oh wait no, your problem, one more time, is the damage caused by trojans and ninjas.
Old 11-30-2010, 16:03   #116
Mr.Xen

Mr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Xen has a reputation beyond repute
1) I've played ninja, tro, and warrior with good bp chars in pvp.

2)All classes jump the same speed, their animations differ, test it yourself and race someone. (excluding the female small warrior with shield, they may have fixed that, not sure)

3)No fire stands still, I just know how to melee, and no, its not easy to hit them with a 2-hander, but i do it to every fire anywhere. Whether or not I kill them in 1 hit is a different story. And yes, zap melee works, or jump melee, you mix it up to mess up their timing/trick them. Smarts/skill > some moron with some bp.

4)Its easy to get stamina enough to fb despite what anyone says, you sit move sit move combo and you get enough to fb right there if you do it right.

5)Yes people compare me to aimbots and "autoclickz" my entire time on conquer, so I suppose I'm fairly good at it. However its not hard to land 1-2 hits with fb, or 1 hit with tfb on a fire, or any class. I personally chained 3-4 hits to kill 300 fires with my 270 sword/club ninja fairly often.

6)Warriors are underpowered in that, its far too hard to hit someone with a 2hander now days with everyones pvp skills, waters need better buffs, and archers need help. I pull it off with a warrior, as far as everything else about a warrior, they survive better than any other class. So yea, poison zap doesn't affect me much, but it should still be removed. Not fair to other classes.

7)AS I pointed out before, anyone wanting big changes in the fire/ninja/tro department of pvp, is a moron who wants their char to be overpowered. Fires need a slight nerf in damage, not too much. And it'd be perfect.

8) To alot of the "why bother with trojans they suck" crap out there, they have more hp, more ph defense, fb/ss and herc. Keypoint, herc. Fb + herc combo is deadly, sadly everyone just prefers using easy ways out, like poison zap. Then wonder why they can't kill anything and complain their class sucks. Use your head.
- <Xen> (Main)
- >Xen<
- -Xen-

Last edited by Mr.Xen; 11-30-2010 at 16:06.
Mr.Xen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 16:24   #117
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by catobarb View Post
this ****s really makin me mad. both 367 bp troj will only pzap in a fight and they know that ck will not stop a pzap. each time ck goes off the pzap still hits but the zap doesnt so thats a shoe-in to know for a fact that it WILL kill. i honestly think this needs to be fixed. its getting ridiculous that pzap continues to reign over everything. anyone else havin this problem with pzap? without reflect there is no way to avoid it. ck either needs to hit twice when pzap goes or just it not do dmg. would be better if pblades were made into stamina blades

and that ends the rant, have fun flaming
Ok ok so lets say TQ patches pzap to do as you suggested in this post. With the upcoming Monk ck wouldn't work anymore as all a Monk>xxx>xxx would have to do is cast Serenity on itself to remove that effect. Same goes for Poison Star.

Hey look at the bright side.. at least if you get hit with pzap you can remove the Poison Effect from yourself.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 19:34   #118
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Not to be putting the horrible idea into anyone's head but, has anyone tried a fire or water build with a poison blade, bag, and brace with sdgs or 1:1 sdgs and spgs since dsouls and penetration were released?
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 19:40   #119
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
Not to be putting the horrible idea into anyone's head but, has anyone tried a fire or water build with a poison blade, bag, and brace with sdgs or 1:1 sdgs and spgs since dsouls and penetration were released?
i did that before potency and it didn't work out all that great as a fire with 2soc sdgs...missing the extra weapon hurts. Melee water used to be pwn back in the day but with everyone 2nd rb 130+ and -5s everywhere you would need a double pzn activation. I guess with dsouls it could be better, but now ppl have more health so i dunno.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 20:04   #120
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
i did that before potency and it didn't work out all that great as a fire with 2soc sdgs...missing the extra weapon hurts. Melee water used to be pwn back in the day but with everyone 2nd rb 130+ and -5s everywhere you would need a double pzn activation. I guess with dsouls it could be better, but now ppl have more health so i dunno.
I figured, it has the possibility of being a pretty abusive build anymore since attack is heavily reliant on talismans and souls. I mean, a 1/2 1/2 build would still have around 8 or 9k HP as well as 2078 m-atk and 5075-6488 p-atk at NADO range (not inclusive of talisman damage or damage from enhancement and souls,) not to mention a maximum 39% penetration and the possibility of stigma, reflect, 21% p-crit and fb. So it has a little more than a 1 in 3 chance of hitting with 4156 m-atk as well as a chance of hitting with a 6597-8434 p-atk (which has a 1 in 5 chance of a double from crit.) The only real downside is that it has to use mp pots. I just don't know how effective it would be now.

Last edited by ~C10uD~M4n~; 11-30-2010 at 20:07.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: