Old 11-29-2010, 14:15   #31
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
What are you studying?
Computer science, and yes Im doing VB.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 16:11   #32
Alnano

Alnano has a reputation beyond reputeAlnano has a reputation beyond reputeAlnano has a reputation beyond reputeAlnano has a reputation beyond reputeAlnano has a reputation beyond reputeAlnano has a reputation beyond reputeAlnano has a reputation beyond reputeAlnano has a reputation beyond reputeAlnano has a reputation beyond reputeAlnano has a reputation beyond reputeAlnano has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
quite some people seem to be mistaken about some things. They say the community is dying, which is not true. There are quite some new players now and then. However it is in fact true that the places where one can go to is a bit split.

in the old days "it was active". wrong. Everyone was just lower level and hanging around the same spawns, thus making it seem more active.

I agree that it was more fun like that, but that would mean there is no end game play for those that are on top.

Lately tq has been making "group" tournaments, requiring people to work together to win. this is a nice thing to be added imo.

Sure CO is past its peak, but that was to be expected. The hype of the game is over, new games coming out with better graphics, better gameplay, etc. Nonetheless CO still has a solid base.

Yea there is quite a bit more to merge, but once the merging is done I highly doubt it will shrink much more. CO is still an unique MMORPG in my eyes worth playing. Sure it is "pay to win", but name one mall game which isn't like this. please do tell which pay to play games are so much better. WoW has the most subscriptions because it released at a perfect time, now they are just working to keep their player base just like any other game. They leeched off of the story lines of Warcraft which already had a player base, and they introduced the first large world MMORPG on large scale. Aion died, lineage 1 & 2 died. all those "NICE" mmorpgs died. Co is still intact.

there will be a day when co dies too just because it gets too old. One day a new generation game will come to take over the market, gets his hype n then dies out again. That's the fate of any mmorpg, even wow.
This post made me lol.
non of the statement you said were facts
the statement that the server is dyeing has more credit then the other bs you wrote.fact/
Old 11-29-2010, 16:17   #33
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Computer science, and yes Im doing VB.
Why VB? They don't offer you better programming languages?
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 16:25   #34
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why VB? They don't offer you better programming languages?
Start at the bottom work your way up. That's the plan.
Old 11-29-2010, 17:44   #35
zeuslovesyou
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

zeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond reputezeuslovesyou has a reputation beyond repute
Babyicey is already a triple merge, WE NEED MORE PYLONS
Zeus
Complexity

380+ Potency

Oh pz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Paragon View Post
< I Love Zeus Too>
zeuslovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 18:05   #36
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by looc View Post
when server transfer happens they would need to start deleting servers altogether, since everyone is going to the few 4/5 good servers.
after that, those 4/5 servers get full and need to get split again.
Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that I'm on a classic server I'd go to whatever server was the emptiest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
quite some people seem to be mistaken about some things. They say the community is dying, which is not true. There are quite some new players now and then. However it is in fact true that the places where one can go to is a bit split.

in the old days "it was active". wrong. Everyone was just lower level and hanging around the same spawns, thus making it seem more active.

I agree that it was more fun like that, but that would mean there is no end game play for those that are on top.

Lately tq has been making "group" tournaments, requiring people to work together to win. this is a nice thing to be added imo.

Sure CO is past its peak, but that was to be expected. The hype of the game is over, new games coming out with better graphics, better gameplay, etc. Nonetheless CO still has a solid base.

Yea there is quite a bit more to merge, but once the merging is done I highly doubt it will shrink much more. CO is still an unique MMORPG in my eyes worth playing. Sure it is "pay to win", but name one mall game which isn't like this. please do tell which pay to play games are so much better. WoW has the most subscriptions because it released at a perfect time, now they are just working to keep their player base just like any other game. They leeched off of the story lines of Warcraft which already had a player base, and they introduced the first large world MMORPG on large scale. Aion died, lineage 1 & 2 died. all those "NICE" mmorpgs died. Co is still intact.

there will be a day when co dies too just because it gets too old. One day a new generation game will come to take over the market, gets his hype n then dies out again. That's the fate of any mmorpg, even wow.
QFT
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 21:33   #37
YuRiNeSs
Sex Lover

YuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YuRiNeSs
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheTop View Post
Yall just ****ing haters.... if you don't like it STOP PLAYING ... *****es
U mad bro?

CuttestNaja -- > 130/130/132 water/war/tro [Retired]
QueenBeBe <3 and FeKnightT<3

QueenBeBe,FeKnightT,Warrior_Chick,SpecialEd,nacita r,Jabbz,Edmundo,jarocal,Elentari,lerrad EndeavorHorizonFamily FOREVER<3

Currently Playing Guild Wars 2 o/
YuRiNeSs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2010, 22:29   #38
1nflames

1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheTop View Post
Yall just ****ing haters.... if you don't like it STOP PLAYING ... *****es

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuRiNeSs View Post
U mad bro?

also, i do believe the population is decreasing, over the time i have seen english players quit i have not seen the same quantity of arabic players joinin
1nflames is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 01:00   #39
forasha

forasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond reputeforasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nflames View Post

also, i do believe the population is decreasing, over the time i have seen english players quit i have not seen the same quantity of arabic players joinin
loved that pic +1
See Them Fear Them

Come Taste My Katanas

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.

Smashing Pots for Rupee's
forasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 01:12   #40
1nflames

1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute1nflames has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by forasha View Post
loved that pic +1
im that guy who posts pics that are appropriate for the right moment, never fails, always deliver
1nflames is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 01:36   #41
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone else here missing the vuvuzelas? :C
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	meanwhile in southafrica.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	139985  
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 04:01   #42
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alnano View Post
This post made me lol.
non of the statement you said were facts
the statement that the server is dyeing has more credit then the other bs you wrote.fact/
just because your opinion is not the same doesn't mean it isn't a fact.

to prove you wrong anyway "non of the statements you said were facts". So Aion didn't have a population decrease of 40% in the last months? They didn't merge servers left and right? wrong. Aion is the same as co, there is a wide gap between end game and starting players. Plenty of each category but almost none in between. In co terms it would be like this;

lvl 1-50 ; 25%
lvl 50-99; 15%
lvl 99-119; 10%
lvl 120-129; 15%
lvl 130+ (end game);35%

In Aion the gap is even more clear

lvl 1-30; 30%
lvl 30-40; 5%
lvl 40-48; 15%
lvl 49-50; 50%

neither games are completely dead, as the end game players are still alive. Without a doubt end game players will quit sooner or later, decreasing the amount of that category. In the meanwhile the number of people that starts playing this game or Aion while there are better ones being released gets smaller every day.

Like I stated, this game had its pinnacle, its only normal that the number of people slowly decreases. What is wrong with that statement? Were there more active players? no. They were all just packed at the lower levels. If you see a lvl 40 newb trying to level, would you even stop to talk to him? no, you are chasing that enemy guildy that is jumping around the same city. In the old days the lvl 40 newb could simply join the brawl by capping or stalking to get loot in case one dies. Why could he join the brawl? because around that time being lvl 70 was an achievement and already enough of a reason to start hunting enemies at that level and a lvl 40 might just tip the balance in someones favor. Now there are complains about egys, in the old days it was brs n pino's. same complaints, different time.

I can write walls just to prove you even more wrong, but why would I elaborate even further to a guy just rejecting opinions without even saying why it is wrong.

servers aren't dying. if they were, then there wouldn't be any brawls for team pkt, etc. maybe your server is, there are always exceptions. at that point a merge might occur.

Last edited by *~panda~*; 11-30-2010 at 04:03.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2010, 04:32   #43
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Anyone else here missing the vuvuzelas? :C
NOT one bit.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: