Old 10-26-2009, 19:27   #1
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
Boy he is really working hard for us aint he

CHANGE!!!!!!!

http://www.politico.com/click/storie...h_on_golf.html
Old 10-26-2009, 22:46   #2
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CplPunishment4 View Post
He plays golf more
Now if he takes the same amount of days off as bush did that will be something lol

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 01:34   #3
II Gorn II
AHLE

II Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to II Gorn II Send a message via MSN to II Gorn II
o wow he plays golf....

is that a bad thing ? or should he just sit in the oval office all day doing work
Old 10-27-2009, 07:10   #4
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

CplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond reputeCplPunishment4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Gorn II View Post
o wow he plays golf....

is that a bad thing ? or should he just sit in the oval office all day doing work
The point of the article wasnt that he plays golf.

sigh.. this is the problem with the youth of today... no clue of how to see the implications of things going on around them.

HE has played more rounds of golf in less than 9 months that BUSH did in 2 terms in office.

The point is.. we have men and women dying in Afghanistan and Iraq, and this guy can't make a decision on sending more troops to afghanistan (A war he claimed before in office, this it was the right war to be in) BUT he can find time to make decisions on what club to use on hole number 6.

For godsakes people, everyone was up in arms when G.W.B took a whole 4 to 6 minutes to leave a classroom of children when 9/11 happened.

This president now, refuses to make a decision to send troops to a war where we lost 16 more soldiers 2 days ago, in a bombing.

BTW Afghan and Iraq, there are still people dying... no coverage there is there.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:49   #5
II Gorn II
AHLE

II Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond reputeII Gorn II has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The point of the article wasnt that he plays golf.

sigh.. this is the problem with the youth of today... no clue of how to see the implications of things going on around them.

HE has played more rounds of golf in less than 9 months that BUSH did in 2 terms in office.

The point is.. we have men and women dying in Afghanistan and Iraq, and this guy can't make a decision on sending more troops to afghanistan (A war he claimed before in office, this it was the right war to be in) BUT he can find time to make decisions on what club to use on hole number 6.

For godsakes people, everyone was up in arms when G.W.B took a whole 4 to 6 minutes to leave a classroom of children when 9/11 happened.

This president now, refuses to make a decision to send troops to a war where we lost 16 more soldiers 2 days ago, in a bombing.

BTW Afghan and Iraq, there are still people dying... no coverage there is there.
did bush even play alot of golf

and about the war we cant help it if we all vote for some one who lies to us about what we want and then when he wins changes his mind and doesn't know what to do about the war
Old 10-27-2009, 15:26   #6
CplPunishment4
EuroIs***

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Gorn II View Post
did bush even play alot of golf

and about the war we cant help it if we all vote for some one who lies to us about what we want and then when he wins changes his mind and doesn't know what to do about the war
Only those who voted for him are to blame, when they were told his inexperience and refused to listen soley on a promise, when they should have looked at his experience and decisions he had made prior.

Check this out:

October deadliest month for US in Afghan war

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091027/...as_afghanistan

What is there to think about.. either get em out, or send more in. Even G.W.B. understood that.
Old 10-27-2009, 16:22   #7
II Gorn II
AHLE

Quote:
Only those who voted for him are to blame, when they were told his inexperience and refused to listen soley on a promise, when they should have looked at his experience and decisions he had made prior.

Check this out:

What is there to think about.. either get em out, or send more in. Even G.W.B. understood that.
they need to just pull them out, i dont see how the war helps America in any way
Old 10-27-2009, 16:23   #8
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Check this out:

LOL sorry Mr. but Bush was supposed to go there 6-7 years ago, but he fked up everyone in the military by going to Iraq, and compromised the standing and integrity of the USA and every american. You know all those WMDs everywhere needed alot of attention, and there's Taliban everywhere in Iraq ...try 6-7 years worth they'll find it any day now right CPL?

Obama if he's efficient will draw away troops from Iraq, then boost troops up in Afghanistan complete the mission the Republican party failed massively at... I can already tell gasoline went up from 2.23 to 2.69 today in my area very similar to how gas prices spiked back in 2003 (invasion of Iraq). But this is simply because Democrat senators are in agreement with Obama on this Afghan thing. Gasoline is taxed and we consume it So if it goes up a good 10% government rakes in millions maybe billions a day silly. Gotta pay for that war some how and this has been the De facto way to do it lately

Obama has alot on his plate CPL , but I agree things are looking cloudy. But give him a full 2 years b4 you go ape. He's still better than Palin.

Last edited by [doubleedge]; 10-27-2009 at 19:11.
[doubleedge] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2009, 17:07   #9
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
Talked about this in class today. Hey guys I am ok with having a discussions on this but keep the insults out.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Old 10-28-2009, 13:58   #10
The Old One

The Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
Talked about this in class today. Hey guys I am ok with having a discussions on this but keep the insults out.
NP Mod Sir cause republicans can't be insulted.

Sorr water-warrior-trojan 130-130-140 bp 385

GL Hang On

Married to BabyBiotch love ya hun
The Old One is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 14:25   #11
II Gorn II
AHLE

lets all do this first

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOsGrd3WJUw

then we can talk about stuff

Old 10-28-2009, 16:04   #12
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old One View Post
NP Mod Sir cause republicans can't be insulted.
lol zing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
What was the consensus in class then when u talked?

Last edited by [doubleedge]; 10-28-2009 at 16:09.
[doubleedge] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 16:53   #13
DarkWis
I Pwn You

DarkWis has a reputation beyond reputeDarkWis has a reputation beyond reputeDarkWis has a reputation beyond reputeDarkWis has a reputation beyond reputeDarkWis has a reputation beyond reputeDarkWis has a reputation beyond reputeDarkWis has a reputation beyond reputeDarkWis has a reputation beyond reputeDarkWis has a reputation beyond reputeDarkWis has a reputation beyond reputeDarkWis has a reputation beyond repute
Obama failed since the first day he was elected, even more when he insulted Kanye West xD

SEXY NIX LVL 7! w00t!

AkatsukI-130-130-130Ninja!

|SkWlf|-130-130-Tro-War-XXX

Justin copied my signature....

UNICORN NEEDS MERGE!! NAO!! ITS DYEING!! PLAZ! HALP! >_<
DarkWis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 20:10   #14
Kashka
Hai

Kashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond reputeKashka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWis View Post
Obama failed since the first day he was elected, even more when he insulted Kanye West xD
I don't care about Obama I'm Canadian, but Kanye West is one of the biggest idiots out there like what a foooooooooooooooooool. He fails, more than Obama imo
QUIT 4 EVER

Selling Gear. Msg if interested.
Kashka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2009, 20:13   #15
bahana
Spamomod

Quote:
Originally Posted by [doubleedge] View Post
lol zing!

What was the consensus in class then when u talked?
That no matter who you elect from either party actions are going to be taken. They from a standpoint will be looked down upon or not.
If a republican was in office people will die.
If a democrat was in office people will die.
If we take political action as we see fit people are going to die.
What is the amount that is the question resources so much goes into this.

I'm a guy

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: