Old 03-14-2011, 11:05   #16
Whoops

Whoops will become famous soon enoughWhoops will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
It's not wrong.. It does add the hunting exp, just not the blessed 20 pct extra, which were the initial report in this thread as far as I recall..
dont get any hunting exp from oblivion...at all. i dont care bout the 20pct extra or w/e from blessing. just wanna get hunting exp from xp skill like on any other lvling char.
-------------------------------------------------------
Whoops-130-130-135 Water-War-Tro(remade)
Hyabusa-130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
EnchMan-126-113 Arch>Arch (semi-retired)
Oursavior-120-130-129 Pure Wat(Gave to my brother)
A$$Hole-126ish-127 Tro>Tro (Semi-Retired)
Whoops is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 17:53   #17
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoops View Post
dont get any hunting exp from oblivion...at all. i dont care bout the 20pct extra or w/e from blessing. just wanna get hunting exp from xp skill like on any other lvling char.
ummm what?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2011, 20:50   #18
Whoops

Look back at the title of this thread. Monk's XP Skill doesn't give hunting exp. A mod said they tested it and that Oblivion (xp skill) does, in fact, give hunting exp. Which was another false statement made by a TQ employee. I'll make a vid with fraps next time I got blessing on a monk proving that Oblivion doesn't give hunting exp.
Old 03-14-2011, 21:14   #19
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Silly gui. The hunting exp IS the 20% extra exp. They just stuck it in mentor reward for you to claim it on your own rather than giving you an extra 20% per kill. But yeah, doesn't work

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2011, 18:14   #20
Whoops

lol srsly...wish...i had...a monk with blessing right now so i could show everyone else that no hunting exp is incurred for oblivion...wish i had a registered version of fraps too
Old 03-16-2011, 00:56   #21
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol srsly...wish...i had...a monk with blessing right now so i could show everyone else that no hunting exp is incurred for oblivion...wish i had a registered version of fraps too
ok, so what do you mean exactly by "hunting exp"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2011, 01:06   #22
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
ok, so what do you mean exactly by "hunting exp"
This
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	exp.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	201.7 KB
ID:	142083  

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: