Old 10-14-2009, 04:52   #1
RainbowPirate
I DO DRUGS

RainbowPirate has a reputation beyond reputeRainbowPirate has a reputation beyond reputeRainbowPirate has a reputation beyond reputeRainbowPirate has a reputation beyond reputeRainbowPirate has a reputation beyond reputeRainbowPirate has a reputation beyond reputeRainbowPirate has a reputation beyond reputeRainbowPirate has a reputation beyond reputeRainbowPirate has a reputation beyond reputeRainbowPirate has a reputation beyond reputeRainbowPirate has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RainbowPirate
turn classic art into hilarious

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/artwork...rtpiece_id=353

^ go to this link first

http://www.shortpacked.com/McNaughton%20Fine%20Art.htm

^ this one second

Crippleboy: Can I sit there?
Chocolate Man: No.. You have no legs.
Crippleboy: But the turtle is sitting there...
Chocolate Man: THE TURTLE HAS LEGS
Crippleboy: :C
RainbowPirate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 17:31   #2
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
...the Country's goin down the drain and Obama's to blame...now...

He saved GM (why?), and now their (GM) gonna release a hybrid (the chevy volt) LOL...Toyota released their Prius in 97'...so they have 12+ years head start on GM...lol can you say failout-bailout soon? Yeah this will suck...and he also wants to start a war in Afghanistan...whoa what a douchebag manuever, I really see that clown not being re-elected in four years if he can't stick to why he was elected.

You know on the premise of stopping wars (and living up to his peace prize...lol) and bringing *new* technologies for Americans not old ass 12 year old ideas...

Nissan Leaf has it right...He shoulda bought them out...but he's a puppet tool who can just run his mouth all over the place...****!...damn! Yeah those pictures speak the truth atm...gasoline is back on the rise...etc.etc.

Last edited by [doubleedge]; 10-21-2009 at 17:35.
[doubleedge] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: