Old 03-06-2008, 06:59   #16
Plaz4
zzzzzzzzz

Plaz4 has a reputation beyond reputePlaz4 has a reputation beyond reputePlaz4 has a reputation beyond reputePlaz4 has a reputation beyond reputePlaz4 has a reputation beyond reputePlaz4 has a reputation beyond reputePlaz4 has a reputation beyond reputePlaz4 has a reputation beyond reputePlaz4 has a reputation beyond reputePlaz4 has a reputation beyond reputePlaz4 has a reputation beyond repute
nice photo momo haha
Old 03-06-2008, 08:37   #17
TriSinDetta

TriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond reputeTriSinDetta has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptordin View Post
For any one who accused TrojRaptor and/or any of my family or other Egyptian a cheater Please visit him in Guild Area before new cheaters come out.

TrojRaptor and Zeus were Owning Guild Area directly after the new patch.

So Please if you ever accused them visit the Guild Area and play them.

Gogogogogo.
Mu Cousins are no cheaters. LOL.

I am the worst in SS and FB, but they Own. LOL
TrojRaptor was the only person I knew that got hacked during gemini doomsday. I wonder why (not really)

Insane DB buyers and cheaters. Quite the combo

Wow, I realy never even heard of ZUES but I logged on just to see new features and saw him so I checked out his items. 248 Potency, woohoo Egyptians strike again. Does that make 7 accounts now over 245+ BORING

360 Gamertag - ZinSinDetta

PSN - SinZinDetta

Last edited by TriSinDetta; 03-06-2008 at 08:44.
TriSinDetta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2008, 12:35   #18
Godwho
UFO

Godwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond reputeGodwho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Do I know you?????

p.s. Which one is your wife.

u r lucky. llolol i just saw that form starshine saying about stop talking about familys.

GuTss

Last edited by Godwho; 03-06-2008 at 12:54.
Godwho is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2008, 13:38   #19
Chinski
ņ_ó

Chinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond reputeChinski has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
For any one who accused TrojRaptor and/or any of my family or other Egyptian a cheater Please visit him in Guild Area before new cheaters come out.

Gogogogogo.

Aaaaaahahahahahaha. This has to be a joke post, right?

Not only does ZEUS suck at fb (and he sucks horribly, like anti said...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IInFernuS View Post
own?
ahiuaehaehuiaehuiaehuiaehuiaheui
my grandmother fb skills owns ZEUS
and raptor cant do any **** without his aimboter everyone know
/fail

o_o
Tryna say like your idiot cousians dont use hacks n bots. Sorry buddy, zeus was doing the 2nd rb quest at the same time as me. And guess what? I caught that fool botting, hahaha. Lucky for him, he had the last 2 dreamgrasses i needed to finish part 1, or i would have recorded him myself. I was feeling benevolant that day, and happy to finally finish the first part. Or zeus would already have 1 botjail under his belt

I cant believe you actually came and made this thread, thinking that anybody in their right mind would listen to you XD

????? - Trojan 120 --> Archer 130
Chinski - Water 110 --> Fire 126 - Akatsµki
Osirīs The Virus - Trojan 130 --> Warrior 130 --> Water 130 - 300
Anubīs - Water 130 --> Warrior 130 --> Trojan 132 - FIGHT CLUB

I am the beginning...
...I am the end.
I am the Oracle.

- Oracle
Chinski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2008, 15:05   #20
Zero18

Zero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Zero18
Uhhh, wtf? Did Anti switch to our side or something? O_o

[Whisper]TrojSlayer speaks to Sumo: cheater[17:3]
[Talk]sorina speaks to :ZEUS:: god dam with that aimbot[18:0]
[Whisper]IMTROJ speaks to Sumo: Oooo the AimBooter is here, sucky at aim without AB ?[15:47]
[Talk]Russo speaks to Sumo: << aimpoter[18:59]
[Talk].MysT. speaks to Sumo: botter[20:0]
[Whisper]!1!1!MAFIA!1!1! speaks to Sumo: can't u stop damt cheat .. and play by ur hands ?????[20:40]
[Talk]kittie speaks to All : nice aimbot[3:12]
Zero18 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2008, 15:28   #21
Zero18

Zero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond reputeZero18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennox View Post
u dumb loser what are u exept ****talking rude little child? damn u run like homo and btw evryone KNOWS u CANT STOP CO URE EMO ****
How can you "Stop CO"? That makes no sense, whatsoever.

I'm not friends with Anti, but you're a retard for calling someone a "**** talking rude little child" when you, yourself, are the one who's doing the **** talking. On top of that, you can't even provide your in-game name?

/failure

[Whisper]IMTROJ speaks to Sumo: Oooo the AimBooter is here, sucky at aim without AB ?[15:47]
[Whisper]!1!1!MAFIA!1!1! speaks to Sumo: can't u stop damt cheat .. and play by ur hands ?????[20:40]
Old 03-06-2008, 15:39   #22
Zero18

Quote:
HEY U LOSER U NEED TO LEARN ABOUT LIVE ALOT STILL I GUESS EH? SO LISTEN U SON OF A DUMB **** I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE ANYTHING AND EVRYTHING I WANT OK LOSER? YOU ARE THE NOTHING HERE REALIZE IT AND GO STFU AND PLAY IN BACKGROUND OK?
Your post has proved that you are Egyptian. Therefore:

/fail

Old 03-06-2008, 15:40   #23
Velkra

Velkra is a jewel in the roughVelkra is a jewel in the roughVelkra is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
HEY U LOSER U NEED TO LEARN ABOUT LIVE ALOT STILL I GUESS EH? SO LISTEN U SON OF A DUMB **** I HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ANYONE ANYTHING AND EVRYTHING I WANT OK LOSER? YOU ARE THE NOTHING HERE REALIZE IT AND GO STFU AND PLAY IN BACKGROUND OK?
This just goes to prove that this is MrNiceGuy once again ruining the forums.

velkra

Love~Muffin 110-121-118 water/tro/archer
Gotta love the muffins Too bad hubby plays her

velkra 120 -126-124 tro Pure Blood
yay!!! I got her back!!!!

married in real life to Brian love ya hun 7 years baby!!

ChaR~BroileD 121 fire

Proud Member of ~Journey~

<3 all my friends

R.I.P Oracle

Rep me and I show <3 back
Velkra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2008, 15:53   #24
Momochi~Zabuza
アキヤマ ミオ

Momochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond reputeMomochi~Zabuza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velkra View Post
This just goes to prove that this is MrNiceGuy once again ruining the forums.
lol i was thinking that same thing when i saw his posts

hes like an incoherent flaming version of eternal, just plain annoying lol

Representing: EliteSquad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
all them Azn are too good at these games, damned them... but if it wasn't for them then we would never have manga and anime =( so we has choice but to love'em
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
I pk all that not in friendlist.
Momochi~Zabuza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2008, 15:58   #25
Velkra

Velkra is a jewel in the roughVelkra is a jewel in the roughVelkra is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza View Post
lol i was thinking that same thing when i saw his posts

hes like an incoherent flaming version of eternal, just plain annoying lol
I know its him as he keeps refering to his wanna be man parts to try and insult me... A man who must constantly talk about their manhood, obvisouly doesn't have one.

velkra

Love~Muffin 110-121-118 water/tro/archer
Gotta love the muffins Too bad hubby plays her

velkra 120 -126-124 tro Pure Blood
yay!!! I got her back!!!!

married in real life to Brian love ya hun 7 years baby!!

ChaR~BroileD 121 fire

Proud Member of ~Journey~

<3 all my friends

R.I.P Oracle

Rep me and I show <3 back
Velkra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2008, 19:14   #26
IInFernuS
~QUIT

IInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant futureIInFernuS has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza View Post
zzzzzzzzz keep denying it ****ing ********

ur own allies say u cheat

ur enemies say u cheat

uve been botjailed and hacked

u and ur family = epic fail

edit: **** you and your entire noob camel riding sand ****** family _|_
pwned +1
i was ally with them and
YES THEY DID CHEAT !
heaiueahaehahiuea pownage o.o'
IInFernuS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2008, 20:04   #27
Oliverlo

Oliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond repute
When i went there, all run back to tc every 5 mins to buy pots. No fun, even bebars cant 1 ss me. Alone with me, he run back to tc every 2 mins to buy pots. When he called for help, trojraptor/zeus/bebars/pitirila/tandara all cant event killed me with out pots. I have to kill trojraptor and the rest to take their pots. No fun, all always run back to tc and buy pots. Who owned guild area again?

PS My +12 bs hit bebars for 1.5k even he wears ear ring. Hit zeus almost 2k dmg. with lucky time......muahahaha
Mr_Midnight---1st +12, full -7pc, lvl 138, Ninja-War-Fire,in Gemini Server on 21 Nov 2010 362 None can 1 hit ss/fb me since Mar 2008[ Thanks to Demon Box Quest, I made 1kk+ cps. First to permanent lvl 5 critical attack on BS on Apr 2010.

People who cant kill me, ignore me.
An Eye For An Eye, A Tooth For A Tooth.
Cheaters-> http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=351319
Oliverlo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2008, 05:36   #28
~Damien~
I Pk U Plx

~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute~Damien~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Gogogogogo.

You and your whole pyramid-park trash family need to take your advise from this picture.

http://gobears.files.wordpress.com/2...bs-failure.jpg

Edit: Also THE ENTIRE BULK-BARS FAMILY WEARS THIS SHIRT ALWAYS.

http://www.proprinttransfers.co.uk/i...got_aimbot.jpg
Goyem 120 Trojan -> 130 Archer

Colar Pop Hat Tilt Combo
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=42078911

BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7x...eature=related

Rest in peace Missy aka Oracle, we miss you

Last edited by ~Damien~; 03-07-2008 at 05:42.
~Damien~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2008, 10:13   #29
TroZAN
Bi

Location: Somewhere Else ------------------------------- Real Life Location: Alaska
TroZAN has a reputation beyond reputeTroZAN has a reputation beyond reputeTroZAN has a reputation beyond reputeTroZAN has a reputation beyond reputeTroZAN has a reputation beyond reputeTroZAN has a reputation beyond reputeTroZAN has a reputation beyond reputeTroZAN has a reputation beyond reputeTroZAN has a reputation beyond reputeTroZAN has a reputation beyond reputeTroZAN has a reputation beyond repute
*sigh, after patch he could barly hit me, when he did hit me...
I was using Pitirila +8 2SDG Coro [More Defense] and Pitirila's 2SDG +6 Armor. All in all, 17.6k HP, 250 Potency [Duke] he didnt like the fact I was hitting him more often than he even came close to hitting me. Usually he hits/kills me in the first 2-4 jumps depending on well hes trying to hide fact he does aimbot sometimes.

You said that you "read a lot about them and informed all my friends and family about them." which by these other things I found make me lean more towards the fact you guys aimbot sometimes. You say you look into the stuffs to know alot about them, to keep you/family informed... do you also send for family to use? Are you denie this is your account? Same age, same D.O.B[date of birth] and forum account name.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	raptorproxy.gif
Views:	44
Size:	121.5 KB
ID:	43158  

Last edited by TroZAN; 03-07-2008 at 10:16.
TroZAN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2008, 10:20   #30
space
Rasta

space has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond reputespace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroZAN View Post
*sigh, after patch he could barly hit me, when he did hit me...
I was using Pitirila +8 2SDG Coro [More Defense] and Pitirila's 2SDG +6 Armor. All in all, 17.6k HP, 250 Potency [Duke] he didnt like the fact I was hitting him more often than he even came close to hitting me. Usually he hits/kills me in the first 2-4 jumps depending on well hes trying to hide fact he does aimbot sometimes.

You said that you "read a lot about them and informed all my friends and family about them." which by these other things I found make me lean more towards the fact you guys aimbot sometimes.
2 questions -
Didnt you have an account on this cheating site too?
How did you get so much hp, no str bug?

[Whisper]Sannti speaks to spacemonkey: =.= u immortal[20:49]

I love beer, women, and friends.
<3 Acey <3 GuTss <3 FiReInThEbOwL <3 Ansley <3 aphrodite <3 r0nk <3 lupoman <3~Fear~ <3 browna <3 DancesWithArrow <3 Edge<3 NyteShade <3 Mr.D <3 DuridQ <3 FreakyStyle <3 YouzY <3 Scremo <3 Kittie <3 Cleo <3 Sakuya <3 Kitsu <3Sakura <3 Orenda <3 sumo <3 DaRkTrO<3 #41Huntress#41<3 Android.18 <3 Trilais<3 Anti-Mage <3 kikz <3 RIOT! <3
space is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: