Old 01-12-2012, 23:29   #1
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Conquer Online final episode the invasion of the bots

Before the pirate came on through the bots were usually easy to pick where they were and very simple to spot even from a GM's armchair. I've been helping the GMS to spot them out all was fine and dandy until the poll went up for TQ suggesting to remove unused maps with the help of the majority of conquer online the polls show that they want it removed*of course if you count the ones that can throw in ip address changes.

Assuming this cause is on TQ's part that made the poll in the first place. the pirate has been released and we get to experience the ninja bots run around with the heavens blessing. so not only we can't enjoy watching their experience tick down as we kill them we also have to experience cursed effect while they reap rewards from botting.Since they go to the warehouse to unload stock the chances of finding good stuff on them is small.

Now the quest that have been around since 1.0 has been dropped due to the effect of the bots which makes getting gems entirely pointless*except the reborn quest*.

So how far is TQ going to go out of their away to stop the bots? maybe lower the mines percent of getting stuff, making getting super, elite, +1's pointless throwing all of the what made the original better and dish out more classes?

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2012, 23:50   #2
Aotearoa

Aotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond reputeAotearoa has a reputation beyond repute
I loled at this.
Attached Thumbnails
32587248.jpg  

Aotearoa
Pure Monk 130 - 131 - 125

Paine
Pure Ninja 130 - 131 - 127
SoulsOfTheLightGuild Leader
Liberty/Prosperity
Aotearoa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 02:21   #3
TaoMick

TaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond repute
I wish they'de bring back the second maps just to give the bots their homes back and get them off the main maps so we can actually play the game again!!
Axing the blue mouse? Pointless! Go to AC and kill the ninjas hunting there, i bet you'll see at least four gems per kill.
EliteBracelet +4 1xSPG
SuperBacksword +4 2xSPG
EliteRobe +4 SPG
Elite Boots +3

SuperHeavenFan +4
SuperStarTower +4

Working on a new main - Monk > Water > Fire.

Dreams
TaoMick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 02:59   #4
slavko17

slavko17 is on a distinguished road
http://youtu.be/16r7-6KG3ZM

And now, applause for TQ please!
slavko17 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 03:27   #5
VIKING.UNICORN
VIKING

VIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond reputeVIKING.UNICORN has a reputation beyond repute
the botters every where and no way to kill them lol
go to the hell CO i cant play or i'll just do the same and get a bot to use

Pct Progress bar (Syntax Error {})
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
VIKING.UNICORN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 05:36   #6
TaoMick

TaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if placing a kill cap on their xp skill would make any difference? Similar to the monk's xp skill. 30 kills seems fair enough toward the legit ninja's. Once the cap is reached the xp ends..?
EliteBracelet +4 1xSPG
SuperBacksword +4 2xSPG
EliteRobe +4 SPG
Elite Boots +3

SuperHeavenFan +4
SuperStarTower +4

Dreams
Old 01-13-2012, 06:04   #7
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord2080 View Post
So how far is TQ going to go out of their away to stop the bots?
Out of their way? Doing things like that is TQs way. They are doing everything to make life of non buyers harder. With some exceptions that is. So many of those things they pretend to do to stop botters is primary for stoping non buyers.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 07:46   #8
pieisweet

pieisweet has a reputation beyond reputepieisweet has a reputation beyond reputepieisweet has a reputation beyond reputepieisweet has a reputation beyond reputepieisweet has a reputation beyond reputepieisweet has a reputation beyond reputepieisweet has a reputation beyond reputepieisweet has a reputation beyond reputepieisweet has a reputation beyond reputepieisweet has a reputation beyond reputepieisweet has a reputation beyond repute
TQ should just bring back the secondary maps to confine the botters to just a few areas and not everywhere else where now it is so hard to level/quest... sigh...
pieisweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 09:52   #9
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
BB all u ask for 2nd map are botters. Normal player barely goes to 2nd map so they're only use was for botting. ALl you ask for 2nd map bot are supporting the bots or u lose Huge revenue cuz of the removal. I Notcied a big ping difference ever since it's been remove and NOW if only TQ could stop Ores being sold and make Mine back to the old way where only gems are possible and make super very rare to get it will finally kill mine botting cuz there's barely any revenue and the risk of getting your main BJ is still there
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 12:05   #10
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark101010 View Post
BB all u ask for 2nd map are botters. Normal player barely goes to 2nd map so they're only use was for botting. ALl you ask for 2nd map bot are supporting the bots or u lose Huge revenue cuz of the removal. I Notcied a big ping difference ever since it's been remove and NOW if only TQ could stop Ores being sold and make Mine back to the old way where only gems are possible and make super very rare to get it will finally kill mine botting cuz there's barely any revenue and the risk of getting your main BJ is still there
Are you fricken kidding me i basically use these maps for hunting purposes and plvl even lowering the change of getting gems will still make the clientless bot search for more out of it. Do you enjoy the clientless bots running through your area and killing your monster for a 300 kill monster quest? How about killing these bots it makes it pointless to do so because TQ added in the nurture pack a 3 day HB.

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 13:08   #11
TaoMick

The only reason no one went to those maps was because the bots set up camp there and made hunting impossible in the first place.
Anyone who wants the maps back is a hacker??? The only reason i would like the maps back is so the bots go back to them and away from the main maps so at least we can complete the hunter quests.
If TQ actually managed to get rid of the bots i'd be using the second maps very often for hunting. Until then at least bring the maps back to get the bots off the main maps!
EliteBracelet +4 1xSPG
SuperBacksword +4 2xSPG
EliteRobe +4 SPG
Elite Boots +3

SuperHeavenFan +4
SuperStarTower +4

Dreams
Old 01-13-2012, 13:17   #12
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you sir, are an idiot...mine botting is a new thing in the overall lifespan of conquer botting. This clientless crazyness with 60+ accts per person wasn't around and yet people still happily botted and made tons of profit from it. There will always be botters. Blizzard can't stop it, EA can't stop it, BioWare won't be able to stop it yet you think TQ can solve something that qualified software developers can't? Ha i say to you, ha.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 13:23   #13
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
the point of bot is to make revenue.. if revenue is gone u think botters will still bot the mine cave with 500 + accounts? maybe there will be level bot on a few characters but thats about it.

Let me make it simple for u noobs. Bots only happen cuz people want make more revenue and pay less. if lets say every DB is 1 cent u think people will still pay the 5.99 for bot or whatever price?
If lets say Mine cave only give ores and dragon souls u still think there be 500 account mining?
If the bot dont make good money then people will less turn to botting BECAUSE THERE IS A RISK INVOLVE.
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 13:39   #14
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the point of bot is to make revenue.. if revenue is gone u think botters will still bot the mine cave with 500 + accounts? maybe there will be level bot on a few characters but thats about it.

Let me make it simple for u noobs. Bots only happen cuz people want make more revenue and pay less. if lets say every DB is 1 cent u think people will still pay the 5.99 for bot or whatever price?
If lets say Mine cave only give ores and dragon souls u still think there be 500 account mining?
If the bot dont make good money then people will less turn to botting BECAUSE THERE IS A RISK INVOLVE.
there's just so much fail here Ok first off, there's MUCH MORE RISK involved in opening 60+ accounts on a single computer as compared to farming ninjas to 120-110 with real gear.

on average ppl can make about 130kk mining each day. Yes I'm sure ppl make more than that, but "my friend" is lazy and doesn't do anything but clicks Enable Bot and leaves his house for the day. My server has DBs selling for ~19kk, so that's just under 7dbs a day. You can make 7dbs a day with full 1s p3 perm gears just the same lol.

In the end, the bot will simply evolve and adapt while TQ is left punishing legit players.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 13:58   #15
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

huh? true enough, except if people- legitimate players- have no way to make money...why play ?
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: