Old 09-27-2009, 12:07   #1
dilBo <3
Banned

dilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond repute
What will Terr0r and his ****ty followers do....

Once Classic CO is released?
Share your thoughts.

Some of my thoughts:
  • They'll quit CO, since they can't handle a CO where it's more about skills than paypalling, and Dark server will be dead
  • They'll continue playing on Dark, since they can't handle a CO where it's more about skills than paypalling, but eventually they'll start fighting each other (not likely, too much ass licking has been done to ever break their bonds)
  • They'll move to the Classic CO server with the rest of the majority of Dark and get extremely ass-raped there (highly unlikely, but a nice thought)

Last edited by dilBo <3; 09-27-2009 at 12:13.
dilBo <3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2009, 12:32   #2
~!B13!~
AHHHHHHHHH

~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilBo <3 View Post
Share your thoughts.

Some of my thoughts:
  • They'll quit CO, since they can't handle a CO where it's more about skills than paypalling, and Dark server will be dead
  • They'll continue playing on Dark, since they can't handle a CO where it's more about skills than paypalling, but eventually they'll start fighting each other (not likely, too much ass licking has been done to ever break their bonds)
  • They'll move to the Classic CO server with the rest of the majority of Dark and get extremely ass-raped there (highly unlikely, but a nice thought)
Option 2 i think will happen,and also remenber much of the bulkers that play now never played Classic Co so they will just go and check the server out get bored and come back too Co2.0.
Got a few chars on Dark too

iLurk
~!B13!~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2009, 14:40   #3
JonnyTheGreat
Banned

JonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
I agree they will continue owning a server with no opponents. Theyl get their weekly 3k cps and GW halos. They will control king/prince/duke. They will control every PK Tournament. Then at the end of the day, for what?
JonnyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2009, 19:54   #4
Dight

Dight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Share your thoughts.

Some of my thoughts:
Lols Who cares CO with out them useless towlheads will be F**king awsome

*~Dight~* 127fire-127war-130fire

~Demonic~ 129nin-130nin-131nin

and sum nubs
Dight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2009, 21:47   #5
xtrippax

xtrippax is on a distinguished road
Well, I guess you just have to think about it. These people have spent most of their savings on a useless game. So if new server does come out they would have to buy like 10 bulks again its not gona happen. plus they wouldnt be best because theirs more bigass bulkers on ruby and vertigo i hear more compitition and everyone be pro.

I dont think Terr0r and folowers can handle that. hopefully they prob just play co on side and find a new game like world of warcraft or some other childish game like runscape where they gota earn their game cash or do something ELSE WITH THEIR <<<<<<<<<<<<LIVES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Plus it be nother huge waste of their time they prob lazy as it is

I guess if they do go new server which they prob wont becuase they would all have to agree otherwise they all be weak. New server may give em a sence of acomplishment. but.... think about it. Just be a bulker server full of top players like that. they would just end up coming back to dark to be best once again before someone else takes their CROWN(rightfull place)

Last edited by xtrippax; 09-27-2009 at 21:51.
xtrippax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 06:48   #6
-DragonHeart-

-DragonHeart- has much to be proud of-DragonHeart- has much to be proud of-DragonHeart- has much to be proud of-DragonHeart- has much to be proud of-DragonHeart- has much to be proud of-DragonHeart- has much to be proud of-DragonHeart- has much to be proud of-DragonHeart- has much to be proud of-DragonHeart- has much to be proud of-DragonHeart- has much to be proud of
I'd say option 2 Though I'd actually wanna see what would happen/what they would do if they actually came to the classic CO server
lvl 130-130-131

Royalty
Name: ZeroTolerance
Class: Water - Warrior - Ninja
lvl 130 - 130 - 130

Suomi Finland Perkele

No Repentance, No Mercy
-DragonHeart- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-28-2009, 08:46   #7
Pure Evil
&gt;&lt;&gt; &lt;&gt;&lt;

Pure Evil has a reputation beyond reputePure Evil has a reputation beyond reputePure Evil has a reputation beyond reputePure Evil has a reputation beyond reputePure Evil has a reputation beyond reputePure Evil has a reputation beyond reputePure Evil has a reputation beyond reputePure Evil has a reputation beyond reputePure Evil has a reputation beyond reputePure Evil has a reputation beyond reputePure Evil has a reputation beyond repute
They'll prob find a way to tq us in Co1 too :/
Old 09-28-2009, 21:07   #8
~!B13!~
AHHHHHHHHH

~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute~!B13!~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Evil View Post
They'll prob find a way to tq us in Co1 too :/
Bulking will be included on classic co.

Also there will be ninjas but with no tf xD

iLurk
Old 09-29-2009, 05:16   #9
Zauberer99
Mudkipz

Zauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond repute
well if there will be the new Jump i will start there if not i won´t go there thats the way i think about and btw you will have problems without BP System against me :P guess smelly and me will rape most of the other players

Elements-Dark
Name:FunnyKilaBoy
Job:Water-Warrior-Ninja
Level:130-130-131

Name:EternalDarknezz
Job:Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
Level:130-130-131

Selling my Gears on Dark
Monk PVP Championship EU Server Rank 2
Zauberer99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 06:38   #10
Skaraosky
Banned

Skaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond reputeSkaraosky has a reputation beyond repute
Hope there will be a euro Co 1.0
Skaraosky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 06:39   #11
dilBo <3
Banned

dilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't really care if they'll use the old jump speed or the current one, although I'd prefer the current, fast jump speed since it's a lot harder for noobs to hit anything with FB/SS
Old 09-29-2009, 10:40   #12
~!B13!~
AHHHHHHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zauberer99 View Post
well if there will be the new Jump i will start there if not i won´t go there thats the way i think about and btw you will have problems without BP System against me :P guess smelly and me will rape most of the other players

Why o_O?

iLurk
Old 09-29-2009, 12:30   #13
dilBo <3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~!B13!~ View Post
Why o_O?
'cause he's a pro aimbotter #28
Old 09-29-2009, 12:33   #14
JonnyTheGreat
Banned

JonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
'cause he's a pro aimbotter #28

CO Smileys on forums ftw?#24
JonnyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-29-2009, 12:51   #15
dilBo <3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyTheGreat View Post

CO Smileys on forums ftw?#24
Yes #11#11#11

Also, Jonny on forums ftw? - YES!! #11

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: