Old 07-11-2009, 07:30   #1
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Gems

I've got 4 in the last 45 minutes or so off monsters.
Drop rate gone up or something? x;
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 07:34   #2
niroshido
Banned

niroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond repute
same happened to me ages ago, especially in global zone near the huge apes
niroshido is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 07:46   #3
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by niroshido View Post
same happened to me ages ago, especially in global zone near the huge apes
Mine's at reddevils.
Just kinda weird to get gems that fast. D:
Old 07-11-2009, 08:52   #4
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
They drop more if the monster you're killin is black/red/white [one of em] o.o

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 08:54   #5
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerZv2 View Post
They drop more if the monster you're killin is black/red/white [one of em] o.o
Would make sense, they're red on me. x.x
Old 07-11-2009, 09:21   #6
AlinRO
UnlIKeAble

AlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond reputeAlinRO has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
And this is a reason to make a thread...
Recently I used 5 exp balls and after that it came up with this message when I was trying to use my 6th. "You have used 5 exp balls today. If you use more this will be reduced by half." What I was wondering was when does the day reset? I used the 5 yesterday near 10:00 p.m.
AlinRO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 09:28   #7
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlinRO View Post
And this is a reason to make a thread...
Yes. D:
Old 07-11-2009, 10:03   #8
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
7 in 1 hour gaintapes hunting. top left spawn..

Btw, hillmonsters.. 600 kills.. DB, 3 +1's, 4 mets, 2 refs, a uni and a eli wand and like 10 emeralds. (was like 2 weeks ago whilst doing my DE)
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
.:Phoenix:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 13:56   #9
Cola01
&amp;gt;.&amp;gt;

Cola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond reputeCola01 has a reputation beyond repute
now we know
Cola01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: