View Poll Results: Should TQ do a Botjail General Pardon?
Yes. 37 16.23%
No. 191 83.77%
Voters: 228. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 05:17   #166
TehJohnny
Sha~

TehJohnny has a reputation beyond reputeTehJohnny has a reputation beyond reputeTehJohnny has a reputation beyond reputeTehJohnny has a reputation beyond reputeTehJohnny has a reputation beyond reputeTehJohnny has a reputation beyond reputeTehJohnny has a reputation beyond reputeTehJohnny has a reputation beyond reputeTehJohnny has a reputation beyond reputeTehJohnny has a reputation beyond reputeTehJohnny has a reputation beyond repute
Hackers/Botters are always going to be Hackers/Botters, releasing them just means they get another chance to do it again...
TuRTle 121>130>127 (Warrior>Warrior>Fire)
Old 07-07-2009, 05:17   #167
ItSmellsBad
Banned

ItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond repute
Damnit, TQ are stupid. There's still free, public auto levelers and aimbots on that special site that we shall not mention!

Do they honestly think that because 5bot isn't being sold anymore, there will be no botters left? C'mon, geez.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:56   #168
xDragoniAx
Apple>Beef

xDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xDragoniAx Send a message via Skype™ to xDragoniAx
I've been botting with a background-working bot for like weeks now (not sv nor 5bot). Yeah TQ, other bots DO ACTUALLY EXIST, duhh.

Playing Heroes of Newerth now!
Old 07-07-2009, 06:02   #169
ItSmellsBad
Banned

ItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond reputeItSmellsBad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDragoniAx View Post
I've been botting with a background-working bot for like weeks now (not sv nor 5bot). Yeah TQ, other bots DO ACTUALLY EXIST, duhh.
Gotta love Clinton .
Old 07-07-2009, 06:03   #170
xDragoniAx
Apple>Beef

xDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond reputexDragoniAx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xDragoniAx Send a message via Skype™ to xDragoniAx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItSmellsBad View Post
Gotta love Clinton .
Indeed ;D

Playing Heroes of Newerth now!
Old 07-07-2009, 06:31   #171
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
Some of you worked hard to catch the cheaters and this is not fair.
They didn't released them for free. The ones who got released will buy some bulks and they will revenge with uber hacks.
Don't forget that this game was destroyed by TQ long time ago. Not by the botters and aimbotters.

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 07-07-2009 at 08:10.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:15   #172
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by isti37 View Post
Some of you worked hard to catch the cheaters and this is not right.
They didn't released them for free. The ones who got released will buy some bulks and they will revenge with uber hacks.
Don't forget that this game got destroyed by TQ. Not by the botters and aimbotters.
Actaully, the botters did a GOOD portion of the killing...
TQ put a few coffin nails in (poorly developed talismans, and the horses Guess us non-bulkers are going to get a horse ***** up the @$$ come the new raiding clans. Prepare to bend over, and lube yourself up, since TQ's not going to use any themselves).

And, some of you may have noticed my posts, in the last few days, being more and more hostile... yup... thanks to some further bad descicion making by TQ.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:36   #173
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconis71 View Post
Actaully, the botters did a GOOD portion of the killing...
TQ put a few coffin nails in (poorly developed talismans, and the horses Guess us non-bulkers are going to get a horse ***** up the @$$ come the new raiding clans. Prepare to bend over, and lube yourself up, since TQ's not going to use any themselves).

And, some of you may have noticed my posts, in the last few days, being more and more hostile... yup... thanks to some further bad descicion making by TQ.
They could hire a company like nProtect to get rid of cheaters long time ago...
Aion,Cabal,9Dragons,Lineage2,Silkroad,Mu Online, 2Moons did and you can observe the difference between Co/Eudemons and those games.

But for TQ the profit is more important than the fairplay.

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 07-07-2009 at 07:43.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:43   #174
Nokias

Nokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond repute
Voted NO.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:44   #175
Nokias

Nokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond reputeNokias has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by isti37 View Post
They could hire a company like nProtect to get rid of cheaters long time ago...
Aion,Cabal,9Dragons,Lineage2,Silkroad,Mu Online, 2Moons did and you can observe the difference between Co/Eudemons and those games.

But for TQ the profit is more important than the fairplay.
I like your siggy, though TQ helps their business, which makes the players have less change or no chance to take on the higher players now, espically with all the new things that are coming out
Old 07-07-2009, 08:12   #176
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Shouldn't have said that. Now people will think you're Fchen undercover.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
I... I... I have no words...

Other than I'm so glad you remembered me in your post <3
There's always some love for teh Jerri.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I tried, man. I really did. There's just nothing I can do about it.
But it's not like everyone just runs willy-nilly botting forever. At least it's only 1 time, and their botting record still stays, so if someone had be put in there permanently, and go in again, then they're back to being gone.
I do strongly disagree with this move, but I don't quite think its this horrible life shattering experience I'm hearing you people claim.
You figure a good percentage of those people wouldn't be back now that their precious little 5bot is gone, and those that do come back will either learn to not bot or just get put right back in.
All we can do is just roll with it. I doubt it will be a big deal, though.
Sorry, guys.
It's good that you tried there Hemp, but for years, TQ has steadily destroyed CO with patches that serve NO real purpose other than to make cash! I loved this game at one time, and I've played it since 2004/2005. Yet, I can't even stand to log in anymore, even to talk to the friends I've had on there for so long.
Sapphire has lost so many GREAT people over the last year or so, due to TQ's incompetence. Yet they'd rather keep losing those people, rather than keep their staunched supporters, in favor of new morons to steal money from. How does that make sense? I quit buying DBs some time ago, then just ultimately quit. I've yet to see a REAL improvement into CO, and just looking at these latest fiascos, it won't happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:53   #177
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
There's always some love for teh Jerri.
Is there some love for teh Jerri tonight?
Old 07-07-2009, 15:05   #178
ACE_Shooter
Pro Man K?

ACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond repute
This is BS,All the botters I vid and this is what happens,get out of jail free card.Alot of people are gonna stop viding haxers and botters.I wonder what TQ is gonna do then seeing people did it for free (Including me).If they are just gonna let them out then why even bother putting them in jail.

This is down right stupid.Pretty soon this game is gonna be 100 pct eggys with bots and haxs soon,Should prolly leave asap lol.

Proud GL Of ReSt|In|PiEcEs

385 Bp Pirate (Rvge) Guild Leader of Perfect Nemesis
League Of Legends: WetPixels Wins:1260/Loss:500
(currently working on my Rank elo)Highest Elo:1410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
As conquer falls to its knees, to breathe it's last breathe. An arrow to pierce their flimsy defense system, real gently you could hear a whisper from the mouth of tq, lamisto they said, lamisto.
Old 07-08-2009, 00:09   #179
Mandies
Peachy :)

Mandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond reputeMandies has a reputation beyond repute
Hah, when has TQ ever really cared about the cheating?

The pseudo-punishments speaks for itself.

Just a lot of hours spent squinting at videos on my part.

@ isti37
2Moons provided by Acclaim? Are you kidding me, that game's bot problem is much worse than Conquer's. Gameguard and all those hack 'protection' things aren't invincible.
Old 07-08-2009, 00:27   #180
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
TQ announced that they will release all boters from bot jai for free to celebrate release of raiding clans...
How about this: Barack Obama announced that he will release all terorists from jails to celebrate his birthday.... time for general pardon
Well look at the bright side, there are lots of inocent peoples jailed for not buying DBs online. So they will be released too. And TQ is so happy thinking of their upcoming profit from raiding clans that they just cant think about anything they are doing

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: