Old 07-20-2020, 09:11   #1
Mantra

Mantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond reputeMantra has a reputation beyond repute
account banned

so i havnt played in well over a year i decided to take a look and apparently my account is banned not sure how or why, but i have opened a ticket to customer service over a week ago and have no response, any tips on how to actually get a response or how to find out what happened to my account? lol
Mantra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2020, 01:17   #2
SexyAnimalGirl

SexyAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road
The truth? If you're not VIP7 then you're probably going to need to find someone with one to help you with your ticket if you haven't already gotten a response by now.
SexyAnimalGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2020, 14:14   #3
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
bad service

yeah the customer service for this game is horrific. I doubt they will answer your question unless you submit multiple tickets about the same issue. keep hitting them with tickets and eventually you will have someone respond to you with an answer that isn't of much help what so ever..

was once a water named weT_Dreams! 130-130-140 dutchess

Full Support Water 370 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
was once a work in progress....

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2020, 14:19   #4
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
just quit the game and play something else that will be worth the time you put into it.. I don't have any MMO games to suggest but if you play first person shooters I would say go download PUBG or if you want a mobile game for your phone they ported it over to cell from PC, its a fun game, give it a shot. Its a bit dated now and I'm sure there are quite a few other games that are releasing or are about to be released that would be of more interest to you...But if you want a game that isn't going to be all that demanding on your computer / cellphone I would give PUBG a try. I know I enjoy it quite a bit, if you end up on mobile version of the game send me a PM and we can jump into a few games together. I might be able to aid you with setup / settings. its free to play and only online purchases you can make are for garments and gun skins.. nothing that will aid you in your in game performance..

was once a water named weT_Dreams! 130-130-140 dutchess

Full Support Water 370 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
was once a work in progress....

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: