Old 01-13-2012, 14:36   #16
niroshido
Banned

niroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond repute
its been a very long time since i made a poast! but i am going to do it for the sake of it.

Right lets start off
Secondary maps have had all monsters removed and the blue mouse quest is now gone:
Is this a yay or nay? its a nay.

Why?? you may ask. Lets not consider bots for a second and just study the regular player who keeps clean and is a good boy/girl. They are praying that one day they can be just as good and as well equipped as there bulking friend captain holybulkalmighty, captain holybulkalmighty is full +12, -7dmg in everything and enjoys the luxuries of pwning everything and everyone including GM's. Now mr/mrs good boy/girl decides they want to make there equipment the admirable way by actually working for it, ingame (because they're poor in real life).

Now one of the ways the had to acquire the items they needed was to use an archer and hunt in AC2, but wait its empty, so next they think of the blue mouse quest, oh wait that too is gone (like my respect for humanity). Maybe they could try the moonbox quest?, nope since TQ nerfed everything else botters are now flocking to the tactics in a last ditch attempt to make what cps they can. After a while a member of TQ staff, probably this guy

decides that they should remove the moonbox quest too, that will teach them botters to mess with TQ and its intellegence

So now TQ could sit back and enjoy, but wait if you cannot make moonboxes or you cannot find any items of value in the game and your gems are worthless just like TQ's management (except for all the money they try to stop from exploding out of there orifices) you have a game that looks like this

empty just like the souls of each and every single member employed under TQ's tyrannical communist leadership. In one sense i hope this kind of happens, because eventually everyone will leave CO and all of the games TQ built around CO (being its flagship) and the money flowing will suddenly be cut and TQ management will declare bankrupcy and hopefully commit suicide ridding us from at least one group of useless idiots who have no idea on how to create a solid game or properly manage the botting issue which has plagued this game ever since TQ started ****ing with this game, coincidently it happened exactly after TQ bought the rights and the soul of CO.

so hopefully darwinism will kick in and get rid of some of the deadweight, fingers crossed
niroshido is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2012, 15:54   #17
slavko17

slavko17 is on a distinguished road
niroshido, I hadn't read post like yours for a looong time, thank you for bringing me a little fun in this crappy situation ^^
slavko17 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 01:08   #18
pikachu_

pikachu_ is on a distinguished road
some of the bots are immune to attacks. zzz

any idea how to attack them?

always missing out on gd stuff~~
pikachu_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 01:15   #19
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu_ View Post
some of the bots are immune to attacks. zzz

any idea how to attack them?
i always zap them but it is still worthless even if they drop a met another proxy bot takes that met away from you..

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 01:16   #20
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoMick View Post
I wonder if placing a kill cap on their xp skill would make any difference? Similar to the monk's xp skill. 30 kills seems fair enough toward the legit ninja's. Once the cap is reached the xp ends..?
HELL NO!

All XP skill caps will do is make superman worthless for training.
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Oh lol, you really need a wake up call to the real world.
nintendo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 04:42   #21
nintendo_guy

nintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond reputenintendo_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavko17 View Post
niroshido, I hadn't read post like yours for a looong time, thank you for bringing me a little fun in this crappy situation ^^
Definitely crappy. Whats sad is that those images fit TQ perfectly.

Also has anyone heard of SOPA? If it gets passed the US government will be able to do the the Internet what TQ is doing to Conquer Online.
So basically, what you are saying is, that if someone at the low ranks of corporation really wants something, he can force the big bosses make them?

Old 01-14-2012, 04:52   #22
TaoMick

TaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond reputeTaoMick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendo_guy View Post
HELL NO!

All XP skill caps will do is make superman worthless for training.
No i didn't mean all xp skills just the ninjas fatal strike.
EliteBracelet +4 1xSPG
SuperBacksword +4 2xSPG
EliteRobe +4 SPG
Elite Boots +3

SuperHeavenFan +4
SuperStarTower +4

Working on a new main - Monk > Water > Fire.

Dreams
TaoMick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 05:14   #23
Deathclaw

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendo_guy View Post
Definitely crappy. Whats sad is that those images fit TQ perfectly.

Also has anyone heard of SOPA? If it gets passed the US government will be able to do the the Internet what TQ is doing to Conquer Online.
It will only affect us servers and companies. Therefore it doesnt do anything to "my" internet

Also the guy behind sopa broke his own law, stupid moron.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 06:38   #24
nintendo_guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
It will only affect us servers and companies. Therefore it doesnt do anything to "my" internet

Also the guy behind sopa broke his own law, stupid moron.
Whos to say other countries won't adopt it if it passes here? Also it will effect you if you use any sites that are in the US such as Xfire or Youtube. Its basically Gona turn the US into China...

Old 01-14-2012, 07:16   #25
SilverTejp

SilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond repute
A friend who play on chinese co told me it turned into "pay to play" which means tq gonna do the same here eventually. im just quitting now, no point to stay when only way to get somewhere is bulking or botting

140 Water-Ninja-Ninja (atleast on the inside)

Full +12
SilverTejp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 09:12   #26
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTejp View Post
A friend who play on chinese co told me it turned into "pay to play" which means tq gonna do the same here eventually. im just quitting now, no point to stay when only way to get somewhere is bulking or botting
It's always been pay to play? Literally?

Why would TQ make that happen here? That'd be retarded and killing themselves. Bulkers play to rape n00bs that can't bulk. Eliminate the payers and all they got is an infestation of bulkers with no motivation to bulk.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 09:25   #27
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00dlez View Post
It's always been pay to play? Literally?

Why would TQ make that happen here? That'd be retarded and killing themselves. Bulkers play to rape n00bs that can't bulk. Eliminate the payers and all they got is an infestation of bulkers with no motivation to bulk.
If I remember correctly.

The original Chinese Conquer was pay to play.

They then made these free to play servers for English speakers.(~2003)

At some point the Chinese servers went free to play also ( I think).

Pay to play could make sense, they may not be having many db sales here or in Chinese Conquer.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 09:31   #28
pikachu_

pikachu_ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord2080 View Post
i always zap them but it is still worthless even if they drop a met another proxy bot takes that met away from you..
immune to attack,

immune to zap too.

immune to archer scatter too.

how *** they are.

always missing out on gd stuff~~
pikachu_ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 09:58   #29
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
If I remember correctly.

The original Chinese Conquer was pay to play.

They then made these free to play servers for English speakers.(~2003)

At some point the Chinese servers went free to play also ( I think).

Pay to play could make sense, they may not be having many db sales here or in Chinese Conquer.
Db sales in Chinese Co isnt that High at all. They got far less servers than we do. Additionally U.S currency is worth more if u check the converter so making 1 sale in U.S dollar is equivalent to like making 10 sales in Chinese. and keep in mind most chinese people make below dirt amount of income roughly like 1000 for a whole month or less so they cant afford to play. Those can afford Have better Options than this game...
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2012, 10:14   #30
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark101010 View Post
Db sales in Chinese Co isnt that High at all. They got far less servers than we do. Additionally U.S currency is worth more if u check the converter so making 1 sale in U.S dollar is equivalent to like making 10 sales in Chinese. and keep in mind most chinese people make below dirt amount of income roughly like 1000 for a whole month or less so they cant afford to play. Those can afford Have better Options thWn this game...
What is your point?

Everyone has better options than this game..unless poor. Costs almost nothing to run a server.

Keeping Chinese servers may be a political move.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: