View Poll Results: Do you want a new class? (Read carefully before you answer)
Yes, new class. 13 23.64%
No, the game is bad enough as it is. 42 76.36%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2010, 10:59   #1
VicAnd
iTroll

VicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond repute
Stop the new class from ever happening

Ok, forum, it's up to us.

As you may or may not know the new "Monk" class will come out soon.

Click here to see a complete description of the class.

As you can see, just the sound of the "Oblivion" skill pisses you off, not to mention their XP skill. And also they did not mention the reborn skills so have a go and imagine what they might be.

Anyway to sum it up: everyone will make one and all other classes will be obsolete as part of TQ's brilliant plan to milk some more money as with the ninja.

Anyway they never asked us if we wanted a new class so i will do that for them.

WHAT SAY YOU?

EDIT: Before you say yes just because they have the cure for fog, think twice.

Update: Here a reaction to the new class survey.

Anti-TQ Anthem

Help us win and humiliate the mods!
VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
there are no bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
what a stupid game

Last edited by VicAnd; 01-04-2010 at 12:10.
VicAnd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 11:31   #2
Stranglehold

Stranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond reputeStranglehold has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicAnd View Post
Ok, forum, it's up to us.

As you may or may not know the new "Monk" class will come out soon.

Click here to see a complete description of the class.

As you can see, just the sound of the "Oblivion" skill pisses you out, not to mention their XP skill. And also they did not mention the reborn skills so have a go and imagine what they might be.

Anyway to sum it up: everyone will make one and all other classes will be obsolete as part of TQ's brilliant plan to milk some more money as with the ninja.

Anyway they never asked us if we wanted a new class so i will do that for them.

WHAT SAY YOU?

EDIT: Before you say yes just because they have the cure for fog, think twice.
voted yes the game is already failure after ninja and talis so bring on the monk and let a few noobs in each server cry because they gotta create new chars if all else fails then quit. nuff said
Stranglehold is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 14:06   #3
elisa

elisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond reputeelisa has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with you, we don't need new class.
True, the game is already a failure..vut why to make it go downhill even faster?

My vote goes for "NO new class"

elisa - 130-->137-->138 archer--> archer-->archer
FIRST archer 2nd rb 137 in our server(4th of May 2009)
FIRST archer 138 in our server (19th Oct 2010)

Quit Conquer Jan 2011.
elisa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 17:58   #4
niroshido
Banned

niroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond repute
when i saw the idea for the monk, one thing came to mind, my palm hitting my forehead faster than a ninja resorting to zap.

last year ninja came out and everyone including there mums felt the fail seep through like the smell of someone's smelly fart.

This new class, monk is retarded and pointless. the SOLE desire for the monk is to negate the effects of FOG, that is it, that is all. So how about a less retarded idea like a POTION!! and ironically enough it also makes 2nd rb's poison darts or whatever its called useful

Imagine that a potion that costs 100 silver that could reduce fogs effect! rather than a new reason for the BULK!

fix the game then add new things!
niroshido is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-02-2010, 23:06   #5
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
to be honest they failed when they made ninja, its skills are much to powerfull.

yes archers became more powerful with talis, tro's can still one shot ppl and well a war is a war. whats the difference between running in limbo and being painted white? at least it has a way to counteract that damned fog.

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2010, 07:59   #6
blackjoker205

blackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond repute
overpowrd water with oblivion skill that will piss of everybody even more then fog did ....

another fail

voted no ^^
blackjoker205 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2010, 09:28   #7
VicAnd
iTroll

VicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond repute
stop the oblivion ppl ^ ^

Anti-TQ Anthem

VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
there are no bugs
Quote:
what a stupid game
Old 01-03-2010, 10:49   #8
nicholascobalt
ṬḤỌṚỊṢḤẸṚẸ

nicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond reputenicholascobalt has a reputation beyond repute
You say really big things.

Memory Leak/Conquer Closing Without Error Message [VISTA]
OTNS
nicholascobalt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2010, 11:58   #9
VicAnd
iTroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholascobalt View Post
You say really big things.
it looks nicer...

Anti-TQ Anthem

VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
there are no bugs
Quote:
what a stupid game
Old 01-03-2010, 18:39   #10
AlanKing
<-PWI

AlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond reputeAlanKing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AlanKing
Hope this gets recommended before they actually add it to the game lolol
130-130-113

Never to be seen on Co since 14th of December '09!Gone but Never Forgotten!

Currently playing PWI on Lost City server
- level 92 Cleric
- level 75 Assasin =X

Quit.
AlanKing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2010, 23:26   #11
Vincent-20

Vincent-20 is on a distinguished road
Talking well my info bouit this is.

we don't need new monk class cure or no cure it be waste of time because now player's would have start all over on an account just use the cure would be waste of time for player's. if they going make cure make it an item player's can buy in the shop in every town not some skill only monk's could use don't look like they thinking of the people play co just them self so i vote no.
Vincent-20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 01:52   #12
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
As if TQ would care what we are voting for. Especialy when players dont care voting themselves much. There are tons of bulkers with eyes wide opened waiting for monk so they could bulk and beat the crap out of those who dont so once again they could feel so cool.
Others may want monks for the cure of toxic fog. But their own poll (before they faked it) shows that people want potions to cure fog not a new class.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 02:39   #13
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedo View Post
and well a war is a war.
i like wars! D:
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 12:10   #14
VicAnd
iTroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtoria View Post
i like wars! D:
i like pie

Anti-TQ Anthem

VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
there are no bugs
Quote:
what a stupid game
Old 01-04-2010, 16:16   #15
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angtoria View Post
i like wars! D:
indeed, fast lvling with the right gear and if you know how.

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: