View Poll Results: Remove Zap cababilities from war/tro/ninja/archer
yes 10 47.62%
no 11 52.38%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2010, 17:44   #1
niroshido
Banned

niroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond repute
Removal of some abused features

Hello I know i had a previous topic but i felt the PERSONAL need to create a new topic specific for THIS.

I aptly named this topic "Removal of some abused features" in the hope alot will immediatly recognize what features i refer to.

warrior/tro/archer/ninja - zappers

Oh how i wish for a day where going to pk arena or a gw's would show the less skilled have to actually work for there kills, unfortunatly this is not so, instead we have a bunch of 2nd rb ninja's running around with bows fogging and zapping what they can see, as they fail as melee players.

Now hold on! why should we remove zap from non tao characters, they can use bows too so why zap!

in traditional sense, ninja's, warrior and trojans were designed for specific jobs

warriors take damage
trojan's deliver damage
Ninja's come in and fog

this is where logic ends, because if the above is true, it means ALL warriors, tro's and ninja's SHOULD be designed for melee, so why the heck are we seeing cheap attacks from zapping non tao characters?

this long winded topic will come to an end very soon

Zap, as in thunder SHOULD BE a tao based skill, and ONLY tao's unless the rebirthing process includes the magic skills. Zap was never intended for a warrior and shouldn't be so either, thus i recommend that non tao chars are incapable of contributing AP towards mana, altogether.
niroshido is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2010, 23:14   #2
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
think of all the current characters that they would have to remove attribute points on and take zap away, cause if they already had it then they would still be able to zap with a gourd. but while your at it with the logic, lets take the fog away from everyclass but a ninja. and remove the whole realoting feature anyway so water taos cant be melee, or fire taos with all there stats stacked up on hp so they have 15k + hp. the real problem here is that fans modified damage so trojans with zap or ninjas with zap can just zap you to death. and an archer using zap over there bow is probably retarded cause fan has a higher ph damage than mag, and a bow has a higher frequency than zap
ForumAcc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 01:23   #3
vallier187
Quit

vallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond reputevallier187 has a reputation beyond repute
i agree with the guy above. Remove zap, after archers loss fly, tao have a minimuim mana limit b4 they can use nado, and no other class except ninja can fog.
vallier187 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 08:24   #4
blackjoker205

blackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond reputeblackjoker205 has a reputation beyond repute
magic bottle or what ever it's called ..400 mp will become useless for alot of people miraculous gourd will be quite useless to .. not signed
blackjoker205 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 13:00   #5
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
Removing zap..

I'm going to say yes.. if you're not a prior to the other class.
But, to tell the truth.. I don't think the zap is the problem...
the problem is the talismans that need to be nerfed to about 15% of their current values. Bring them in line with other gear on the game.
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 14:47   #6
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niroshido View Post
Hello I know i had a previous topic but i felt the PERSONAL need to create a new topic specific for THIS.

I aptly named this topic "Removal of some abused features" in the hope alot will immediatly recognize what features i refer to.

Oh how i wish for a day where going to pk arena or a gw's would show the less skilled have to actually work for there kills, unfortunatly this is not so, instead we have a bunch of 2nd rb ninja's running around with bows fogging and zapping what they can see, as they fail as melee players.

Now hold on! why should we remove zap from non tao characters, they can use bows too so why zap!

in traditional sense, ninja's, warrior and trojans were designed for specific jobs

warriors take damage
trojan's deliver damage
Ninja's come in and fog

this is where logic ends, because if the above is true, it means ALL warriors, tro's and ninja's SHOULD be designed for melee, so why the heck are we seeing cheap attacks from zapping non tao characters?

Zap, as in thunder SHOULD BE a tao based skill, and ONLY tao's unless the rebirthing process includes the magic skills. Zap was never intended for a warrior and shouldn't be so either, thus i recommend that non tao chars are incapable of contributing AP towards mana, altogether.
The game is abused. I guess you'd have to remove that too.
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-04-2010, 15:24   #7
ForumAcc

ForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond reputeForumAcc has a reputation beyond repute
actually here is a bug thats abused - archers flying then swapping to melee weapons and meleeing players. while flying they seem to be able to melee from a much longer distance, they also cant be melee hit fbed or tfbed. and a 300+ bp archer with a +12 lvl 70 spear flying.......well you get the point right
Old 01-04-2010, 16:19   #8
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
actually here is a bug thats abused - archers flying then swapping to melee weapons and meleeing players. while flying they seem to be able to melee from a much longer distance, they also cant be melee hit fbed or tfbed. and a 300+ bp archer with a +12 lvl 70 spear flying.......well you get the point right
i'm an archer and i agree fully with this guy.

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2010, 04:29   #9
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by niroshido View Post

warriors take damage
trojan's deliver damage
Ninja's come in and fog

If you mean totally remove the poison/zap from the game, then I's say, it might not happen. But if you mean make all classes more balanced on skills, then I will say, we are trying to do it.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:35   #10
craigy-baby
Banned

craigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumAcc View Post
He dont think of archers, how can none taos kill them if they fly, he want us to jump up and backflip kick them or wut? archers tht fly then take there now of and use boxing are a nusence but a arch with a spear flying well thts game over really
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
If you mean totally remove the poison/zap from the game, then I's say, it might not happen. But if you mean make all classes more balanced on skills, then I will say, we are trying to do it.
You will never be able to balence the classes while ninjas and nin rb combos have Toxic fog as it is now, and while ever TFB can 1 hit most people its so unfair, maybe half ninjas attacks then everything will be normal again
craigy-baby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-06-2010, 16:39   #11
ForumAcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
any chance you'll remove archers being able to fly and switch to alt gears and melee while still flying? cause if not i know what my next char is going to be. archer with alt gear of 2 sdg shield and pblade/sword

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: