Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 05:01   #16
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
(e)Character Name. In order to use the Service, you must create a character and choose a name for your character to identify your character to other Members (your "Character Name"). You may not select as your Character Name the name of another person, or a name which violates any third party's trademark right, copyright, or other proprietary right, or which may mislead other Members to believe you to be an employee of The Company, or which The Company deems at its sole discretion to be vulgar or otherwise offensive. The Company reserves the right to delete, or alter any vulgar or otherwise offensive Character Name. Only ASCII characters are allowed for any character names in the Game. No Unicode is allowed.

(d) Member Conduct. You agree not to use the Service to: (i) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content that infringes any third party rights; (ii) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, The Company's employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (iii) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content that violates any law or regulation; (iv) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content as determined by The Company at its sole discretion that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (v) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (vi) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; (vii) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or (viii) "stalk" or otherwise harass another member.

at a guess.

you impersonated allah and then said something offensive
Old 11-19-2009, 05:44   #17
Desi#2
These nuts

Desi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Hempster

I just got a question.

So if enough people complain about egy's telling them 'F you mother.'

They will be banned?

In regards to this quickly closed thread, which I didn't have time to ask a question.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=651547

To everyone else, these nuts.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:49   #18
Desi#2
These nuts

Desi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond reputeDesi#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
(e)Character Name. In order to use the Service, you must create a character and choose a name for your character to identify your character to other Members (your "Character Name"). You may not select as your Character Name the name of another person, or a name which violates any third party's trademark right, copyright, or other proprietary right, or which may mislead other Members to believe you to be an employee of The Company, or which The Company deems at its sole discretion to be vulgar or otherwise offensive. The Company reserves the right to delete, or alter any vulgar or otherwise offensive Character Name. Only ASCII characters are allowed for any character names in the Game. No Unicode is allowed.

(d) Member Conduct. You agree not to use the Service to: (i) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content that infringes any third party rights; (ii) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, The Company's employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (iii) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content that violates any law or regulation; (iv) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit Content as determined by The Company at its sole discretion that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (v) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); (vi) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation; (vii) interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or (viii) "stalk" or otherwise harass another member.

at a guess.

you impersonated allah and then said something offensive
Read the first one, only skimmed through the second one, cuz i'm lazy.

For one, for your first statement to hold to it's word. They would have to ban all the ChuckNorris accounts as well.

Your seconds statement, i'll have an answer on that when Hemp answers to my post.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:52   #19
Desi#2
These nuts

It's been long enough for the non-egy players. Everyones found different ways of insulting them. It's actually funnier to use their own language.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:13   #20
FestivusMiracle

FestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond reputeFestivusMiracle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radna View Post
I take it as a compliment, we don't get offended because of someone making fun of the fairy tale we base our lives on.
This, may be, the most sensible thing ive seen on the forums ever.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:32   #21
niroshido
Banned

niroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond repute
Its funny you mention discrimination. as for the word Allah, the word shouldn't be censored, TQ has obviously accepted a multi cultural, multi religious background. So i personally do not consider TQ to be at fault, i do however point the finger at the community, which is probably reason for Allah being censored if not be accident but merely to avoid abuse.

From the time TQ bulk packs have been bought, every egyptian, brazialian (insert country here) has been shunned apon, cursed at and more importantly been discriminated against, i do not have evidence lieing in front of me atm but you can study topics which clearly has people frowning apon some other group. Which leads me to the word Allah, i have noticed in some cases people have adopted the name allah ingame on some alt, or even set up a guild using curse words in order to upset, intimidate or insinuate there hatred towards egyptians etc.
Old 11-19-2009, 07:17   #22
DeReMoF

DeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant futureDeReMoF has a brilliant future
call me noob or whatever you want.. but what does KOSMAK and EGY mean?

btw, 'Allah' is a proper name while 'god' is not. should explain
Old 11-19-2009, 07:26   #23
SoMeRaNdOmNoOb

SoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond reputeSoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond reputeSoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond reputeSoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond reputeSoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond reputeSoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond reputeSoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond reputeSoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond reputeSoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond reputeSoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond reputeSoMeRaNdOmNoOb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeReMoF View Post
call me noob or whatever you want.. but what does KOSMAK and EGY mean?

btw, 'Allah' is a proper name while 'god' is not. should explain
egy - horse poop

kosmak - go f' your mum

http://youswear.com/index.asp?language=Arabic for more fun
Old 11-19-2009, 07:32   #24
BanIP%Is%A%JOKE
勒茲萬

BanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond reputeBanIP%Is%A%JOKE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
man,they are playing in an internet cafe.
Same the pinoy, ur a pinoy, u know we are enemyes and other crap things but the egys went to far.

I remember few of them how they were trying to explain me things about allah and trying to convince me to belive in allah and many other crap like this...

I admit that are few egys which are smart and normal ppl but most of them are 100% retarded.

NOTE :
I refer here only at the egys who play this game. (The egys which i meet irl were totaly different ppl, respectfull ppl etc.)
Old 11-19-2009, 07:54   #25
Boomerang

Boomerang has a reputation beyond reputeBoomerang has a reputation beyond reputeBoomerang has a reputation beyond reputeBoomerang has a reputation beyond reputeBoomerang has a reputation beyond reputeBoomerang has a reputation beyond reputeBoomerang has a reputation beyond reputeBoomerang has a reputation beyond reputeBoomerang has a reputation beyond reputeBoomerang has a reputation beyond reputeBoomerang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radna View Post
I take it as a compliment, we don't get offended because of someone making fun of the fairy tale we base our lives on.
Waahhahahaha ur pro dude...Really . xaxaaxaxxa
Old 11-19-2009, 09:09   #26
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
My guess is Allah is Censored because of all the "**** Allah" that gets thrown around. It's not discriminatory to the people that believe in him, it's protecting them from the people that blow them up for it.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:26   #27
bigfry
Semper Fi

Location: We will conquer terrorism with the aid of God and a few Marines
bigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackey View Post
So, I was going through the words that were censored on the game client, and it turns out that the word "allah" is censored while the word "god" is not.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel that there's a subtle hint of discrimination.
Issue a Fatwa.

This will once again show the world how peaceful the "religion on peace is".

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

A veteran... whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve, is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
Old 11-19-2009, 11:02   #28
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
My guess is Allah is Censored because of all the "**** Allah" that gets thrown around. It's not discriminatory to the people that believe in him, it's protecting them from the people that blow them up for it.
. ^

Also, the reason why allah is filtered and god isnt, is that you do not see ppl offend "god" except for some cases when those ppl get fired up and start insulting back

ps. for the silly kiddos that do not realize that allah = god in english...try to use google next time.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:08   #29
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi#2 View Post
Read the first one, only skimmed through the second one, cuz i'm lazy.

For one, for your first statement to hold to it's word. They would have to ban all the ChuckNorris accounts as well.

Your seconds statement, i'll have an answer on that when Hemp answers to my post.
who cares what they 'should' do if its in the rules its a rule. also ive never seen anybody report a chuck norris

impersonated allah? yes. against rules. applies for ban
insulted the religion? yes. against rules. applies for ban.

if hes asking why he got banned, the answer is there. he never asked how often does tq stick to their rules

besides, the company holds only the RIGHT to ban accounts that impersonate others, it isnt a duty.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:14   #30
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoSuKe View Post
Screenshots are enough proof. They have logs you know?
if you mean chat logs, i once asked them to check chat logs of some certain person to get him muted because i had no screenies at that time, they said they cant check player's chat logs, what is that for o.0
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: