Old 07-20-2009, 11:12   #16
archer_ROCK

archer_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond reputearcher_ROCK has a reputation beyond repute
Eh it's good money for awhile to hunt for saddles and sell it...
archer_ROCK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2009, 11:39   #17
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
It's better, got 300 PKP today and about 20 saddles =]
Old 07-20-2009, 11:50   #18
Fa1nT
Kekekekeke

Fa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
U so kool.
Fa1nT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2009, 12:11   #19
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Yeah, but they could have just made duplicate cave and a second portal there, next to or near same portal to hawkings. It is VERY VERY easy to do. Probably as easy as what they did.

Same thing for you, and bats, bandits and hawkings would still be there for those who liked those caves.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2009, 12:20   #20
Tiny
uɐʎɹ

Tiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond reputeTiny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
U so kool.
Stated my opinion.
U so ***?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
Yeah, but they could have just made duplicate cave and a second portal there, next to or near same portal to hawkings. It is VERY VERY easy to do. Probably as easy as what they did.

Same thing for you, and bats, bandits and hawkings would still be there for those who liked those caves.
Agreed, they could have done it, but what do you expect from TQ? really...
Old 07-20-2009, 12:39   #21
niroshido
Banned

niroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond reputeniroshido has a reputation beyond repute
its just a pity every time you find a saddle 8 noobs automatically think its a great idea to sit on it. The irony is, killing idiots ends up getting you killed, its a viscious cycle.
niroshido is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2009, 12:51   #22
Kasha
Noob 4 Lyf

Kasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond repute
RIP I remeber being a baby water tao and lvling in tombbats in the tombbat portion of the cave... Imma miss them =/ met some really nice other people/taos in that area... so few of them hardly play anymore.
[Talk]~DarkPunisher~ speaks to ~4gottenWings~: Aimbut :P[2010-1-18, 18:41]
(archer)
Pro list
<3Darkou<3, <3XxHayabusaxX<3, ~Stealthy, ~Swift~, Mensis~, <3--Sky--<3,<3YengFeng<3,<3~BlackRose<3,<3EyelesS<3: per yr request xD,<3dark_slasher<3, Ryu(Kev)yr memory will live on.
FIRST lvl 9 PREFORMER on TURQ/DIAM. (with thankx to hubby Slashy) <3 7.5.2010 310bp thankx to Nem/Slashy n Sky. done/quit.
Kasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 23:44   #23
vandetta

vandetta has a reputation beyond reputevandetta has a reputation beyond reputevandetta has a reputation beyond reputevandetta has a reputation beyond reputevandetta has a reputation beyond reputevandetta has a reputation beyond reputevandetta has a reputation beyond reputevandetta has a reputation beyond reputevandetta has a reputation beyond reputevandetta has a reputation beyond reputevandetta has a reputation beyond repute
Oh! Oh! Oh!

That place was remarkable. Apart from the noobs that got killed when trying to get clubs and the PK around there, there was one particularly memoriable incident that happened there.

There was once I was leveling my water taoist with my friend, a fire tao. We were like basically falling asleep as it was really really boring, except for some egy whom was making a nuiscene of himself.

Just then, I told my friend that if that egy killed my tombbat, let's kill him. True enough, he did KS my tombbat and guess what? A DB dropped. I pounced at the DB and was trying my best to block the egy from getting it, but eventually he managed to get it (idk how). So i started zapping him and thank god, he logged out. Of course, i screamed at my friend a little for not PKing him, but he told me that he was too sleepy to notice (lol). So we were like waiting there till he relogs. And after some relog on the egy's part and harassing on our part, he still managed to escape to PC. But luckily my friend warped to PC when he though that guy logged out for good and managed to finish him off before he dumped the DB into his warehouse. The DB dropped. But the guard got him. In the end, I got the DB as there wasn't anyone in PC at that time and my friend and him were in the spirit form lol.

A story about luck, skill (kudos to my friend) and err... looting (by me). Still, it was a dragonball that is rightfully mine >

He wanted to trade a meteor for that DB but we wanted him to come to the cave so we could loot the met out of him but meh, he's as poor as a pauper.

help me level my dragon by clicking it lol.

Sian.
vandetta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2009, 04:47   #24
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandetta View Post
Oh! Oh! Oh!

That place was remarkable. Apart from the noobs that got killed when trying to get clubs and the PK around there, there was one particularly memoriable incident that happened there.

There was once I was leveling my water taoist with my friend, a fire tao. We were like basically falling asleep as it was really really boring, except for some egy whom was making a nuiscene of himself.

Just then, I told my friend that if that egy killed my tombbat, let's kill him. True enough, he did KS my tombbat and guess what? A DB dropped. I pounced at the DB and was trying my best to block the egy from getting it, but eventually he managed to get it (idk how). So i started zapping him and thank god, he logged out. Of course, i screamed at my friend a little for not PKing him, but he told me that he was too sleepy to notice (lol). So we were like waiting there till he relogs. And after some relog on the egy's part and harassing on our part, he still managed to escape to PC. But luckily my friend warped to PC when he though that guy logged out for good and managed to finish him off before he dumped the DB into his warehouse. The DB dropped. But the guard got him. In the end, I got the DB as there wasn't anyone in PC at that time and my friend and him were in the spirit form lol.

A story about luck, skill (kudos to my friend) and err... looting (by me). Still, it was a dragonball that is rightfully mine >

He wanted to trade a meteor for that DB but we wanted him to come to the cave so we could loot the met out of him but meh, he's as poor as a pauper.
screen shot/vid or didint happen
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: