Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2018, 05:52   #12
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
sounds silly i know to claim thats pvp but you know, ppl choose to play those classes for a reason. I am a Fastbladeing Wind Walker so ya ...

It's silly. People chose those classes because it's easy, left-click spam only.
And because TQ doesn't bring any classes where you need real skill.
My credits for you to still use FB in the times of now.

yep also pretty hyped about Lost Ark. I don't like the laneing phase of League of Legends. And also League of Legends is not a MMORPG where your "Character progresses over time" (Progresses for a Game and progress gets deleted after Game and you start over from level 1) the new Lineage Game can also be pretty interesting "Project TL"
Ah yeahh true but with League Of Legends, you level a different way and if played well ranking up Bronze, Silver etc. Also you need actual knowledge, skill for it (unlike this thrash game, co).

On top of that:
This game is basically already death. The only thing that it keeps alive are four things.
One, people have spend to much money on the game and don't want to quit because of that (huge money loss even when sellling the account).
Secondly, they're unable to sell the char and that's why they keep playing. Third, their computers can't handle any beter games.
Fourth, people don't have time (or don't want to) start a game from scratch.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: