Old 12-12-2018, 16:43   #16
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
The amount of negative comments, even from TQ's beloved bulkers, so far for the new runes are at its peak. TQ seriously needs to reconsider things or they'll run out of bulkers faster this time.
Yup, Last few weeks I started losing a lil bit of interest in the game... Now I read this, kinda pushes me to really quit. Every time they manage to **** up teh game again after finally getting it a lil balanced. This is only in the counter noobs favor. This game is getting ****ing ridiculous and retarded.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire**
130-130-137 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2018, 05:16   #17
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
RIP Conquer , Every update makes it worse .

did anyone also think of pirates new blue rune !!

Immortal Force > Neptune`sCurse > Immortal Force [ the question is thu , HOW TO GET RID OF A PIRATE !! ]

Can't they KS the guild pole while in Neptune`sCurse Mode !!

F*** TQ
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2018, 05:58   #18
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
RIP Conquer , Every update makes it worse .

did anyone also think of pirates new blue rune !!

Immortal Force > Neptune`sCurse > Immortal Force [ the question is thu , HOW TO GET RID OF A PIRATE !! ]

Can't they KS the guild pole while in Neptune`sCurse Mode !!

F*** TQ
if all it does is a single like pistol attack for 30 seconds or whatever it is its just an annoying factor and useless IMO.

Some feedback so far: No reply yet on Barrier rune (and it's removal - hopefully). Not sure if the GM's even have a reply on that one.

For the block (LOLZ) - from the way it is now if you have any gear item that has block in it the yellow rune will not work or will cap out at 30%. So shield users can not use the block yellow rune. If you have block refinery in headgear and have yellow rune on it will be useless if you are using yellow rune since the yellow rune will not add that to the 30% so refinery block will be useless if using yellow block rune. All they did with this rune is allow the highest attack players in the game to get 30% block with the attack they already had and give up a yellow rune (easy enough and well worth any xp booster rune, etc. LOL. They could haved just put a cap on block at like 60% and it would have been fair for everyone but that did not happen - it's TQ. If I were a betting man I would say this yellow block rune is the way TQ is nerfing Monks triple and Pirates triple to two hits at most instead of three if you use a yellow rune thus eliminating the monks from killing anything anymore. Pirates will still be sorta melee strong with 2 hits yet it is a nerf on them too.

This game is moving faster and faster to a dead game with every attempt by TQ to try and put a money grabber (new stuff) in the game. I will soon be fully retired again.

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-13-2018 at 06:30.
noobie.com is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2018, 06:45   #19
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
if all it does is a single like pistol attack for 30 seconds or whatever it is its just an annoying factor and useless IMO.

Some feedback so far: No reply yet on Barrier rune (and it's removal - hopefully). Not sure if the GM's even have a reply on that one.

For the block (LOLZ) - from the way it is now if you have any gear item that has block in it the yellow rune will not work or will cap out at 30%. So shield users can not use the block yellow rune. If you have block refinery in headgear and have yellow rune on it will be useless if you are using yellow rune since the yellow rune will not add that to the 30% so refinery block will be useless if using yellow block rune. All they did with this rune is allow the highest attack players in the game to get 30% block with the attack they already had and give up a yellow rune (easy enough and well worth any xp booster rune, etc. LOL. They could haved just put a cap on block at like 60% and it would have been fair for everyone but that did not happen - it's TQ. If I were a betting man I would say this yellow block rune is the way TQ is nerfing Monks triple and Pirates triple to two hits at most instead of three if you use a yellow rune thus eliminating the monks from killing anything anymore. Pirates will still be sorta melee strong with 2 hits yet it is a nerf on them too.

This game is moving faster and faster to a dead game with every attempt by TQ to try and put a money grabber (new stuff) in the game. I will soon be fully retired again.
all of that is just okay ,, Just one thing ** TQ just cant make an UNTOUCHABLE char ,, that immortal force skill Should get a huge nerf .

btw iam a pirate , but the way the XP skill / Immortal force / Sea Burial works .. just ruining the game . i feel bad for every single class that can't do any thing to pirates than melee him which is kinda impossible without stun's caused by casting normal skills .
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2018, 07:02   #20
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
all of that is just okay ,, Just one thing ** TQ just cant make an UNTOUCHABLE char ,, that immortal force skill Should get a huge nerf .

btw iam a pirate , but the way the XP skill / Immortal force / Sea Burial works .. just ruining the game . i feel bad for every single class that can't do any thing to pirates than melee him which is kinda impossible without stun's caused by casting normal skills .
np when the new Class can't reach the opness from Pirates they will nerf pirates or the new class will be even more retarded ...

Pirates only got retarded because even with the epics noone switched to Epic Pirate... only when they implemented the retarded XP Skill ppl switched to pirate and also WW's got kicked in the ballz by nerfs.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2018, 07:17   #21
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

well that is true (that is why I mentioned a cap like they did with stg's of maybe like 60%). Hybrid monks (only a few of us anyway) will be dead after this new update since our triple will become a double vs everyone but that is ok I can always join the no skill AOE platform TQ has decided to push since I have the gears.

This is not just about the block Rune being bad but also about the Barrier rune and destroying players characters that have invested heavily in chi, etc. It seems TQ does not want to comment yet on that rune at all.

Neither the Wonder rune & Barrier rune should be introduced into this game.

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-13-2018 at 09:12.
Old 12-13-2018, 08:59   #22
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
looks like they might have just killed my breakthrough character. Not sure what they are thinking with some of these new runes.
*Bushwacker* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2018, 11:42   #23
Anobody

Anobody is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
looks like they might have just killed my breakthrough character. Not sure what they are thinking with some of these new runes.
This will be the death of about 70-80% of conquer players. TQ will soon have the last circle jerk of kings/bulkers to milk whats left of this game while everyone else quits.
Anobody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2018, 06:54   #24
noobie.com

NEW Reply -

Reduces up to 20000 damage caused by enemy`s Break based on the BP gap.=====1 bp gap, 10% damagethe cap is 20000

Just my reply to this back to GM's "sorry that breaks the game. They just destroyed every player that built a breakthrough character if it comes out. Say goodbye to CO since probably 3/4 of the real players were breakthrough."
Old 12-16-2018, 09:08   #25
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
NEW Reply -

Reduces up to 20000 damage caused by enemy`s Break based on the BP gap.=====1 bp gap, 10% damagethe cap is 20000

Just my reply to this back to GM's "sorry that breaks the game. They just destroyed every player that built a breakthrough character if it comes out. Say goodbye to CO since probably 3/4 of the real players were breakthrough."
Yeah, I'm just gonna sell out. I don't have the time or the energy to petition them again to stop them from making **** changes / to improve their ****. GL boys.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2018, 10:41   #26
anotherone

anotherone is on a distinguished road
Petition

we are like a family let's work together and make a petition.
WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
anotherone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2018, 11:22   #27
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherone View Post
we are like a family let's work together and make a petition.
WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Already did that, fixed enough already. No time / energy to do it again someone else can if they want.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-16-2018, 13:40   #28
noobie.com

I am done complaining to GM's they do not listen.

I am an anti/hybrid monk that has to invest in agility and use melee to kill things anyway. The BT issue does not even effect me - well it does my alt setup yet I have enough bound cps to generally have advantages which I do not use or take. I feel for the BT community - and this crap is unfair PERIOD.

The block WONDER rune is broken to. It should have been at most a tao rune the way they have it structured. I can not even imagine the highest attack characters in this game running around with 30% block when all they will do is dump the XP booster rune for block. If you want block lose damage and throw a shield on. The block rune also makes all triple hits a 2x hit thus removing monks from gameplay since no triple means you are not killing anyone for the very few hybrids out there. Ohhh and tank shackle builds GL they nerfed shackle even more. Game will be on its final legs soon. Enough said. I have ranted enough to the GM's especially for all you BT chrs out there. Seems they can care less - Just destroy players who invested so much in chi etc. SAD. For those I met when playing I enjoyed the fun :P
Old 12-17-2018, 00:37   #29
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am done complaining to GM's they do not listen.

I am an anti/hybrid monk that has to invest in agility and use melee to kill things anyway. The BT issue does not even effect me - well it does my alt setup yet I have enough bound cps to generally have advantages which I do not use or take. I feel for the BT community - and this crap is unfair PERIOD.

The block WONDER rune is broken to. It should have been at most a tao rune the way they have it structured. I can not even imagine the highest attack characters in this game running around with 30% block when all they will do is dump the XP booster rune for block. If you want block lose damage and throw a shield on. The block rune also makes all triple hits a 2x hit thus removing monks from gameplay since no triple means you are not killing anyone for the very few hybrids out there. Ohhh and tank shackle builds GL they nerfed shackle even more. Game will be on its final legs soon. Enough said. I have ranted enough to the GM's especially for all you BT chrs out there. Seems they can care less - Just destroy players who invested so much in chi etc. SAD. For those I met when playing I enjoyed the fun :P
The best we can do is, just don't log into the game. Stay strong that u won't progress in that time. Just don't log in. Thats the only way to show them they will kill the game.

Edit: at some point enough is enough.
BP Counteraction (includes Noblity retarded System ppl battle each other like retarded zombies)
Perfection
Lottery
1 shot mechanic Assasins
1 shot sacrifice Water mechanic
new gamebreaking yellow runes

we should have quitted ages ago

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!

Last edited by Oddyzeus; 12-17-2018 at 00:40.
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2018, 09:39   #30
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: