Old 04-12-2018, 03:28   #1
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Epic Pirate Quest

Yeah, it's definitely not those chances they say. 9k CPS and got 4* map only 3 times? Almost never got higher start map( ex. 3* with 1* map).
Pretty rigged xD
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2018, 03:32   #2
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
After seeing the quest its longer then others which means harder then others. TQ never tells us the real odds and after seeing that post with the GM doing it I am guessing you can expect to have to pay at least 40k cps per epic on average unlike the other general classes which was what around 25k cps on average etc.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2018, 03:38   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello =)

Red and white flowers always bad sign
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2018, 04:09   #4
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
On a side note someone on my server told me the first cost only 270 cps (lol) and he is failing pretty badly on the second. I would take one for 270 cps xD.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 04-12-2018, 04:35   #5
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
On a side note someone on my server told me the first cost only 270 cps (lol) and he is failing pretty badly on the second. I would take one for 270 cps xD.
Then where is mine? xD
Old 04-12-2018, 04:54   #6
noobie.com

16k cps and only 3 lvl 4 maps. I have not opened them yet but I am sure it will be a failure

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 04-12-2018, 05:12   #7
Luminazvi

Quote:
16k cps and only 3 lvl 4 maps. I have not opened them yet but I am sure it will be a failure
Yea, this is so sad, lying about chances to players. Well, whatever, guess it's cheaper to go swiper, which is better anyway.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:24   #8
noobie.com

about 26k cps. I had 5 lvl 4 maps. I got the epic on the last 5th try of the 5 lvl 4 maps. I was almost fked. I am not sure if that will be an average or not yet it seems to fall into the same price as all other epics and they cold have done away with all the teleporting all over the place doing the maps. I am not sure I will go for a second epic blue thingy right now I just feel that was crappy getting it on the 5th of 5 lvl 4 maps.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 04-12-2018, 07:55   #9
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
But wasnt it like u could buy the epics for gms like 27k for weapon like u get the cps in inventory and the gms then takes the cps and gives u the quest item with what u can make your weapon epic . Atlest it used to work before. But if u can spend that much just try contacting gm and see what happens.
~Illuminati~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2018, 12:39   #10
Anobody

Anobody is on a distinguished road
Nice job TQ, you out did yourself again. A epic quest thats even more of a scam than ninja and monk. Has anyone on any server even gotten 2 epics yet? Spent about 13k and didn't even get 1 epic.

Last edited by Anobody; 04-12-2018 at 12:50.
Anobody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2018, 13:00   #11
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome is on a distinguished road
LittleRoc on server dragon got the epic weapons and the epic skills. he's 6 STG pure pir and damn those epic skills plus the upgraded tempest were awesome.

Ah and i think i will save up draft bottles for a month or something then give it a try.

Last edited by talkdjenttome; 04-12-2018 at 13:04.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2018, 15:32   #12
noobie.com

I am not a lucky person as many that know me will attest:

1st epic - 26k cps
second epic took 14 lvl 4 maps to get at a cost of 40k cps.

on a side note only goofed around with skills for a few minutes. I will play more with them on weekend.

The pirates triple (if it goes off and does not get blocked, etc.) is like 4 hits and is the new highest damage hit if I am not mistaken yet it seems to be like 1 in 4 or so melee hits lol.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 04-12-2018, 18:30   #13
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am not a lucky person as many that know me will attest:

1st epic - 26k cps
second epic took 14 lvl 4 maps to get at a cost of 40k cps.

on a side note only goofed around with skills for a few minutes. I will play more with them on weekend.

The pirates triple (if it goes off and does not get blocked, etc.) is like 4 hits and is the new highest damage hit if I am not mistaken yet it seems to be like 1 in 4 or so melee hits lol.
Hello Noobie =)

That is a lil expensive >.<

How long to get all "things" to ge all skills, plz? What is the price for them plz? And how much to fix them too plz? .O

Plz

Thank you ^_^
Sake - Most noob
Old 04-13-2018, 00:36   #14
noobie.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Noobie =)

That is a lil expensive >.<

How long to get all "things" to ge all skills, plz? What is the price for them plz? And how much to fix them too plz? .O

Plz

Thank you ^_^
My alt pirate is old and has years of save bound cps (like 130k+ & still has 130k+ honor points) so I just used the bound cps and it seemed much cheaper then when I have to redo my monk epic skills. You do have to do a second rapier and pistol weapon proff which is lvl 20 on each. Get some vio gems. Yes it was costly yet as I am starting to hear feedback what I thought was real expensive (it is) seems below what many are running into trying to get to the second epic. This is pretty simple math = TQ does math differently then how they post it. The 20% is a crock of crap. There is no way that percentage is right when it took 14 lvl 4 maps to get a lvl 5 map and of the rolls only one time did it give a +4 map as a reward from the failed attempt.

I will goof around this weekend a little. The sea burial skill seems somewhat useless IMO. Immortal force is 7 seconds with a 22 second cooldown which means you can have it up about 1/3 of the time you are fighting ( I think melee hits may go thru the immortal force - I have to test further I did not have time on this yet all general skills are immunity for the 7 seconds) & Bloom of death with your melee attacking is the bomb - Huge and I mean Huge difference both in pvp and godly for monsters.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 04-13-2018, 01:58   #15
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Thank you Noobie and gratz for your epic pirate! =)

Immortal Force and Bloom of Death seem really nice together.. was thinking last seconds of gw cuz that Bloom of Death skill probably does same damage on pole than on monsters, no? .O.. 800 pct that is a lot

But dunno about melee too.. was thinking probably not cuz it is not a skill.. same with arrows.. do they think normal arrow attack is a skill? Hmmm
Immortal Force works against flying archers with bow?

So i guess around 80k+cps for everything... maybe high cuz many ppl trying at the same time? >.<
Sake - Most noob

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: