Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2018, 23:26   #1
Ghost05
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 49
Ghost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond repute
King of Points

Hello everyone,

What is the best character/build for events to win on points? Pure-Fire, Pure-Monk, etc..

Also what build should I run for Jiang-Hu and Chi, M-Att/M-Strike, Full-Final-M-Att, etc..

Thanks in advance.
Ghost05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2018, 01:49   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*
Registered User
 
*~BeLLaDonna~*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,000
*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Ghost =)

Not pure fire... for fire can be anything > warrior > fire... reflect best cuz you not getting points taken on you i guess

Equipment can be 48 pct STGs

Chi: Immunity, hp, magic attack and +final m attack
Jiang: Hp (stages 5 and 9) Immunity (stages 6 and 8) and magic attack for all the rest or +final m attack (I like my magic attack but bp is high)
Runes: Witchery (upgrade as most as possible until you do 15k on most ppl)... Healer and I like to use BloodSpawnBooster too
Upgrade blue rune too (FireCurse) cuz Witchery doesn't limit its damage.. so even if you reach 15k with Witchery you will have extra damage from FireCurse when you use FireofHell.. it is nice ^_^

Princess is all SPGs for now cuz of some event... But when 4 or 8 STGs she is a nice for event i guess (4 STGs better to hunt cuz can 1 hit monster on Banshee island)

STG chaser ww can be nice too... if you just do event, then can be
Chi: Immunity, hp, p attack and +final p attack
Jiang: Immunity, hp, p attack and all the rest +final p attack
Runes: No Mercy (same as Witchery.. upgrade as most as you can >.<), Healer and Xp Booster can be nice
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Princess 04.08.2018.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	151314  
__________________
Princess_Ruby - Noob
Lilac - Very noob
Khalysta - Noober
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 04-08-2018 at 04:32. Reason: high...
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2018, 05:39   #3
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy
 
King_Kai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South
Posts: 1,136
King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost05 View Post
Hello everyone,

What is the best character/build for events to win on points? Pure-Fire, Pure-Monk, etc..

Also what build should I run for Jiang-Hu and Chi, M-Att/M-Strike, Full-Final-M-Att, etc..

Thanks in advance.

Magic attk + final magic attk pure water tao + runes. Done!
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~Greatest Of All Time~~~~~~~
King_Kai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2018, 06:58   #4
Ghost05
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 49
Ghost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Ghost =)

Not pure fire... for fire can be anything > warrior > fire... reflect best cuz you not getting points taken on you i guess

Equipment can be 48 pct STGs

Chi: Immunity, hp, magic attack and +final m attack
Jiang: Hp (stages 5 and 9) Immunity (stages 6 and 8) and magic attack for all the rest or +final m attack (I like my magic attack but bp is high)
Runes: Witchery (upgrade as most as possible until you do 15k on most ppl)... Healer and I like to use BloodSpawnBooster too
Upgrade blue rune too (FireCurse) cuz Witchery doesn't limit its damage.. so even if you reach 15k with Witchery you will have extra damage from FireCurse when you use FireofHell.. it is nice ^_^

Princess is all SPGs for now cuz of some event... But when 4 or 8 STGs she is a nice for event i guess (4 STGs better to hunt cuz can 1 hit monster on Banshee island)

STG chaser ww can be nice too... if you just do event, then can be
Chi: Immunity, hp, p attack and +final p attack
Jiang: Immunity, hp, p attack and all the rest +final p attack
Runes: No Mercy (same as Witchery.. upgrade as most as you can >.<), Healer and Xp Booster can be nice
That's hella information! Thanks <3

Still no need for BT as some ppl say?

Last edited by Ghost05; 04-08-2018 at 07:22.
Ghost05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2018, 07:27   #5
aff
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 109
aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Archer with bow is the best option. Once you get all the attributes you will be hitting 10k ~ 12k per arrow.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2018, 08:10   #6
Luminazvi
Registered User
 
Luminazvi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Estonia
Posts: 109
Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost05 View Post
That's hella information! Thanks <3

Still no need for BT as some ppl say?
BT helps a lot if you are low BP, but it doesnt matter much if you are mostly final m-att. If you want to get BT, you need to sacrifice too many stats. Fire has so many stats, hard to build it. xD
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2018, 08:31   #7
Ghost05
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 49
Ghost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
BT helps a lot if you are low BP, but it doesnt matter much if you are mostly final m-att. If you want to get BT, you need to sacrifice too many stats. Fire has so many stats, hard to build it. xD
Alright, thanks for the help.
Ghost05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2018, 09:53   #8
talkdjenttome
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 53
talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
nobody mentioned backsword + shield warriors ? it's the most tankish and really good when it comes to 1 vs many. you got reflect , XP shield and block. you can get up to 77% block and it's best feature u can have since it will definitely save you from deadly damage and 1-hits. also block makes u immune to stuns.

i would recommend you nin - war - war for you . toxic fog doesn't work much on people nowdays but as long as they don't have 100% detox or lvl 10 toxin eraser from perfection. it can still burn their pots and stun them.

for chi i would go for m - atk , + final m atk , immunity/antibreak , HP.

for jiang , i would go for + final m atk at 1st , 3rd , 4th , 7th and 8th stages. HP at 5th and 9th. immunity or antibreak at 2nd and 6th.

getting +12 fan and wings with super thunder gems embedded will enhance your + final m atk dmg. So make of getting both wings and fans +12.

for runes , witchery ( try to upgrade as much as possible ) , healer ( bye bye mana pots ) and maybe XP killer so you can reduce those annoying wind walker's xp duration. u can also go for blood spawn booster , it doesn't boost your survivability much but it can definitely save you if you were lucky.

also warrior's blue rune adds physical and magic defense , up to 8k physical defense and 5k m def . at lvl 1 it adds 1k def and 500 m def. u can upgrade it to lvl 11 to get 2k def and 1k m def. but focus on upgrading witchery first then upgrade this one later on.

hope it helps.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2018, 11:21   #9
Ghost05
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 49
Ghost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond reputeGhost05 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
nobody mentioned backsword + shield warriors ? it's the most tankish and really good when it comes to 1 vs many. you got reflect , XP shield and block. you can get up to 77% block and it's best feature u can have since it will definitely save you from deadly damage and 1-hits. also block makes u immune to stuns.

i would recommend you nin - war - war for you . toxic fog doesn't work much on people nowdays but as long as they don't have 100% detox or lvl 10 toxin eraser from perfection. it can still burn their pots and stun them.

for chi i would go for m - atk , + final m atk , immunity/antibreak , HP.

for jiang , i would go for + final m atk at 1st , 3rd , 4th , 7th and 8th stages. HP at 5th and 9th. immunity or antibreak at 2nd and 6th.

getting +12 fan and wings with super thunder gems embedded will enhance your + final m atk dmg. So make of getting both wings and fans +12.

for runes , witchery ( try to upgrade as much as possible ) , healer ( bye bye mana pots ) and maybe XP killer so you can reduce those annoying wind walker's xp duration. u can also go for blood spawn booster , it doesn't boost your survivability much but it can definitely save you if you were lucky.

also warrior's blue rune adds physical and magic defense , up to 8k physical defense and 5k m def . at lvl 1 it adds 1k def and 500 m def. u can upgrade it to lvl 11 to get 2k def and 1k m def. but focus on upgrading witchery first then upgrade this one later on.

hope it helps.
Good Advice. I'll take that into consideration too. Thanks, pal.
Ghost05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:19.