Old 04-05-2018, 17:13   #1
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Pirate Epic Quiz

Am I the only one that can't click on Submit button while doing the *** quiz?
Tried to zoom in and out and I still cant submit it. I choose my answer but cant submit it. Anyone with the same problem?
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2018, 19:34   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Zagger =)

Have the same problem on my sister's computer.. dunno why =(
Maybe gonna try to change screen resolution to windows to test
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2018, 22:28   #3
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Have this problem with my laptop also, you can change your client from 800x600 windows mode to 1024 full screen mode, then you can sumbit, but you need to change it every time you get a new question.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2018, 05:36   #4
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Have this problem with my laptop also, you can change your client from 800x600 windows mode to 1024 full screen mode, then you can sumbit, but you need to change it every time you get a new question.
it worked. thank you very much dunno why that happens
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: