Old 03-21-2018, 10:16   #31
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
So someone posted these in chinese forums. Seems really decent dmg buff lol, just not sure which souls we can use on the weps. xD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1521531136710.jpeg
Views:	259
Size:	132.9 KB
ID:	151307   Click image for larger version

Name:	1521531179801.jpeg
Views:	226
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	151308  
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2018, 12:25   #32
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
What in the world is it supposed to be? that certainly doesn't look like an anchor.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2018, 13:06   #33
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Yeah, quest seems way better than any other epic quest. Although if it is like 25% chance to get level 2-5 map or 20% chance to get either 3-5 star or 4-5 star map, then it is hard to say how hard it is to get 5 star one xD. Just like mystery fruit can give you 1-3 points, but it gives 1 80% of the time, so will have to see. It seems like 5 star map always gives you epic, but also can't be sure of that. Also no idea if every next chance costs 27 cps or not.
Hello Luminazvi =)

I just scrolled down a lil.. wanted to translate a bit, but then i saw the red and white flowers and closed the page hahaha... Probably not gonna be too easy to get those epics >.<
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 03-21-2018 at 13:06. Reason: epicS
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2018, 06:22   #34
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome is on a distinguished road
https://youtu.be/r9Z0ST4Bkxc

That's the best look imo.

https://youtu.be/q6KbL0tyjRE

I totally in love with bloom of death , it's triggers instantly after triple unlike monk's wrath of emperor which triggers 1.5 seconds after triple.

bloom of death changed triple into a quadruple hit.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2018, 04:55   #35
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Epic pirate coming on 12th April it seems, together with bound sales and cps exchange. You can also buy bound runes with bound cps it seems.
Old 03-31-2018, 09:05   #36
brucelee112

brucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond reputebrucelee112 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL wowowowow it's been nearly 3 year since i've quitted and now epic pirate is just coming out. Smh..... TQ get yo **** together

35k P-Attack

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 Beads
+12 Ring
+12 Frock
+12 Fan
+12 MonkHeadBand
+12 Tower
+12 Crop
+12 Necky
+12 steed
+12 Boot

Mount Armor: Elephant/Cloud

BP:382

-1 MG

VietNamese For Life

#QUITTED
brucelee112 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2018, 14:22   #37
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
So the question is: is it time to switch to Pirate?

If I buy a pirate set now how much of a ball ache is it going to be to get epics?

Do the rapier and pistol get transformed into epic weaps or do we need to buy new gear?
Kairn is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2018, 15:22   #38
Luminazvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
So the question is: is it time to switch to Pirate?

If I buy a pirate set now how much of a ball ache is it going to be to get epics?

Do the rapier and pistol get transformed into epic weaps or do we need to buy new gear?
Rapier and pistol will be turned into epics yes, which means you need to pass the quest 2 times.
Getting epics can be hard, but it could be easy as well, at least rates seem way easier than ninja.
Basically, quest has 5 different star (*) maps. You need a 5* map ( as i understood, it should be 100% epic ) to get heart of the sea.
Free chance = random map from 1-3*.
1* map: 30% chance to get 1-4* map
2* map: 25% chance to get 2-5* map
3* map: 20% chance to get 3-5* map
4* map: 20% chance to get 4-5* map

No idea about the rates, getting 5* might be same as getting 3 pts with a mystery fruit. So hard to say now how much money we need for it. Also it is not confirmed that this CO is getting same quest as the Chinese one.

As for going pirate... It wont be better than swipers, at least that's what i think. Melee is really powerful, it basically is quadruple hit now with insane dmg. For poles it hits like a truck as well, but i dont think it has same kill potential as swipers have right now, but will have to wait and see.

I will definitely go for pirate tho, already saved up some cps for the quest. Pirate is getting AT MINIMUM to be a viable class with great potential again.
So for pirate lovers such as myself this is update of a lifetime. Definitely worth the try.
Old 04-05-2018, 15:30   #39
Kairn
Pixie <3

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Rapier and pistol will be turned into epics yes, which means you need to pass the quest 2 times.
Getting epics can be hard, but it could be easy as well, at least rates seem way easier than ninja.
Basically, quest has 5 different star (*) maps. You need a 5* map ( as i understood, it should be 100% epic ) to get heart of the sea.
Free chance = random map from 1-3*.
1* map: 30% chance to get 1-4* map
2* map: 25% chance to get 2-5* map
3* map: 20% chance to get 3-5* map
4* map: 20% chance to get 4-5* map

No idea about the rates, getting 5* might be same as getting 3 pts with a mystery fruit. So hard to say now how much money we need for it. Also it is not confirmed that this CO is getting same quest as the Chinese one.

As for going pirate... It wont be better than swipers, at least that's what i think. Melee is really powerful, it basically is quadruple hit now with insane dmg. For poles it hits like a truck as well, but i dont think it has same kill potential as swipers have right now, but will have to wait and see.

I will definitely go for pirate tho, already saved up some cps for the quest. Pirate is getting AT MINIMUM to be a viable class with great potential again.
So for pirate lovers such as myself this is update of a lifetime. Definitely worth the try.
Well see I've never really played pirate so I'm not a pirate lover lol but the epic pirate looks interesting. I have been a Trojan player mainly since day one but switched to WW recently cuz Tro epics are *** and WW is just better.

Thing is I've currently got +7 WW gears but I could afford a +12 Pirate set as they are still so cheap so I am considering switching to get that extra BP and Attack...
Kairn is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2018, 15:46   #40
Luminazvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
Well see I've never really played pirate so I'm not a pirate lover lol but the epic pirate looks interesting. I have been a Trojan player mainly since day one but switched to WW recently cuz Tro epics are *** and WW is just better.

Thing is I've currently got +7 WW gears but I could afford a +12 Pirate set as they are still so cheap so I am considering switching to get that extra BP and Attack...
Well, once they release pirate i will post here how much i spent on the quest and if i had any luck in getting them. I think i will write down how many of which maps I'm gonna get etc. I have around 9k cps right now, so it might not be enough, but will see.
Old 04-05-2018, 16:00   #41
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I still see stamina issues. Unless they reduce the stamina cost of using some of the pirate skills I just keep seeing Stamina issues.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2018, 19:29   #42
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
If they don't fix tempest I might just give up on the class and go warrior or something.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2018, 19:31   #43
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

I'm curious to see how much it's gonna cost.. not just the 2 epics.. but also the skills >.<

I prefer to wait in case life transformation comes back ^_^
Sake - Most noob
Old 04-05-2018, 22:31   #44
Luminazvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I still see stamina issues. Unless they reduce the stamina cost of using some of the pirate skills I just keep seeing Stamina issues.
Tempest will cost 5 less stamina... New skills cost no stamina. Also you can use skill immunity to sit for stamina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
If they don't fix tempest I might just give up on the class and go warrior or something.
What’s to fix with tempest? Anyways it will be buffed from 115%-120%, 10 paces to 13 paces and stamina from 20-15.
If you mean tidetrap, then just unequip it lol...
Old 04-08-2018, 22:52   #45
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Hello everyone =)

http://co.99.com/news/2018-04-09/det...c_skills.shtml

They still say 20 stamina points for that Blade Tempest skill >.<
Sake - Most noob

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: