Old 03-19-2018, 14:28   #16
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
I like the tempest upgrade , 15 stamina cost ,and 13 pace range instead of 10 which i believe is quiet high. and u get extra 5% dmg from equipping the epic.

Eagle eye is pretty much the same except you get extra 11% dmg from equipping the epic. i was hoping that they decrease eagle eye's cool down to 10 seconds or something since it really sucks when u are out of stamina and your eagle eye on cool down.

The laser skill sounds like ninja's twilight dance , we haven't seen it in game yet but it doesn't sound as good as ninja's twilight dance. First laser cannon hits 115% within 5 grids widths . the second hits for 165% within 1 grid width ( thats fb width ? ) . many question like does 1st laser cannon immoblize the caster or how the second cannon can be directed.

the melee passive like any other epic passive except it a 360-degree aoe ( sounds more like club's rage ). im sure it will hit 800% on monsters / bosses / pole. also black beard's rage doubles skills dmg in PVE , dk if it will also doubles it's dmg too when black beard's rage is on.

The defensive skills sounds nice , just sounds nice.

Honestly , idk if pirate can keep up with wind walkers and dragon warriors.
perhaps if the epic weapon itself gives good attributes ( maybe alot of HP/CRIT/BREAK/IMM ) , it may make difference.
talkdjenttome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2018, 15:21   #17
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post

Eagle eye is pretty much the same except you get extra 11% dmg from equipping the epic. i was hoping that they decrease eagle eye's cool down to 10 seconds or something since it really sucks when u are out of stamina and your eagle eye on cool down.
iirc if you attack the opponent with thunder/fire the cooldown goes away. Stamina wasn't an issue for pirates. TB had such a low damage that you might just save ur stamina for bomb+melee and spend the rest of the fight zaping/shooting + melee.

*nvm, zapping would only put a target on the opponent, not reset the cooldown.

Maybe a 6 stg pirate can outscore a epic ninja nowadays using NoMercy Yellow Rune and shooting for 5 minutes?
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2018, 17:04   #18
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Also BT is down from 20 stam to 15 stam - my problem with the lazer = that cast time - if you can't jump while you cast it you're dead standing still for 5s even if you're in STGs - just jump behind them and melee / attack spam
I think there are ways to use it, either need a team with CC/knockups + your bomb or just offscreen people at pole etc would be nice too.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2018, 19:26   #19
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I think there are ways to use it, either need a team with CC/knockups + your bomb or just offscreen people at pole etc would be nice too.
Its just not realistic to be trying to cast a skill for 5 seconds in 1 place - even if you pop the 7s invuln or w/e it is TO cast the laser its too easy to just avoid it but again need to see all this stuff in game to give a real opinion.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2018, 20:23   #20
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
no videos yet? somebody give me a Chinese co log I ill go stream that it
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2018, 20:37   #21
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
just remember, when monk epic came out, everywhere stated it would cost 0 Stamina to use InfernalEcho and it ended up to be 25stam per use. when asking the GMs about it, it was a typo on the websites, not the game... so just expect the worst honestly
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2018, 07:25   #22
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond reputetalkdjenttome has a reputation beyond repute
oh so that's how it is

https://www.facebook.com/ConquerOnli...5068809321230/
Old 03-20-2018, 10:22   #23
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if your pirate is immune to the follow up damage from the beam if you jump along the path lol or if he/she takes damage if they get caught in the follow up beam

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2018, 11:34   #24
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
First off, guy who said stamina was never an issue has never played pirate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
And that epic skill is actually pretty dope!
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2018, 13:23   #25
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post

100% agree. I am shocked there is no stamina regen of some type. I am sorry without it I think Pirate will be pretty pathetic on keeping up with the classes that have so much regen.

That has always been my issue on a pirate. Its almost like you have to sit a ton
just like if you are FBing'SSing.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 03-20-2018 at 17:02.
noobie.com is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2018, 14:28   #26
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post

I just can't see anybody dying to an skill that has 115% damage and its weapon has ~1200 attack less than any other. Specially nowadays.

Pirate was the best option to win by points back then (b4 ww, dw, epic nin) other than that the class was useless for heavily crowded events such as gw/ctf due to BT range/attacking area. (it had the range of a FB and the attacking area of 2 FBs).

Make pirate's bomb stamina free, change BT to 15 stamina instead of 20, increase rapier/pistol's attack and add break/critical to it. Done.

Triple attack, points and bomb. That's the 3 most important things pirate have and none of them requires too much stamina.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2018, 21:01   #27
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
I just can't see anybody dying to an skill that has 115% damage and its weapon has ~1200 attack less than any other. Specially nowadays.

Pirate was the best option to win by points back then (b4 ww, dw, epic nin) other than that the class was useless for heavily crowded events such as gw/ctf due to BT range/attacking area. (it had the range of a FB and the attacking area of 2 FBs).

Make pirate's bomb stamina free, change BT to 15 stamina instead of 20, increase rapier/pistol's attack and add break/critical to it. Done.

Triple attack, points and bomb. That's the 3 most important things pirate have and none of them requires too much stamina.

Those are different times when every class didnt have these AoE skills and werent jacked up on buffs. Stamina is much needed nowadays. would love there to be no stamina cost on tb but thats a wish thats out of reach lol

As for points, unless you were a pirate fighting a torted up fire, most pirates would kill an opponent with one or two swipes. I would know, I've been a pirate the moment they were released- and I still am one lol
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2018, 06:36   #28
talkdjenttome

Found the epic weapon's quest

https://zf.99.com/content/2018-03-20...01753062.shtml
Old 03-21-2018, 09:47   #29
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
This is very good... no cps needed for pirte epic weapon, starting on a full bound pirate today!
Old 03-21-2018, 10:10   #30
Luminazvi

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, quest seems way better than any other epic quest. Although if it is like 25% chance to get level 2-5 map or 20% chance to get either 3-5 star or 4-5 star map, then it is hard to say how hard it is to get 5 star one xD. Just like mystery fruit can give you 1-3 points, but it gives 1 80% of the time, so will have to see. It seems like 5 star map always gives you epic, but also can't be sure of that. Also no idea if every next chance costs 27 cps or not.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: