Old 03-16-2018, 11:20   #1
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Pirate Epics

Seems pirate epics coming out in 3 days to Chinese Conquer

And ALL of the pirates skills are getting new icons hopefully means a rework on their skills to accompany the epic similar to what they did with Trojan - Ninja and Warrior there's some pictures up on the site but 0 info and terrible translation so just waiting till there actual info to dig through to see if pirate will be viable again.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2018, 12:44   #2
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
The question that is on almost every players mind:
will pirates be op again or will they be tq'd, like fires?
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2018, 12:50   #3
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
The question that is on almost every players mind:
will pirates be op again or will they be tq'd, like fires?
Yeah I don't got much faith in TQ But they gave every single pirate skill a new icon (even their Luckytime ) which might mean a whole overhaul of their skills similar to Ninja 2fb when their epic came out.

Quote:
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:

Old 03-17-2018, 14:52   #4
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Poseidon's prestige: For active skills, after opening the skill, it will enter the Spell Immunity state for a certain period of time after being attacked. During this state, the enemy's skills for pirates will all fail.
Death bloom: For passive skills, after triggering storm combo skills, it will inspire this skill, belonging to the residual image attack, pirates can move freely.
Xinghai annihilation: for active skills, high damage, large range! The pirate releases this skill and can issue two powerful laser cannons. Among them, the second laser cannon will be cast by pirate illusions. The pirates can move freely.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2018, 15:09   #5
talkdjenttome

talkdjenttome is on a distinguished road
Can't see the new icons for skills you are talking about , but i found these instead.

Based on this page.
https://zf.99.com/guide/subject/hd/

Poseidon's Prestige: For active skills, after opening the skill, it will enter the Spell Immunity state for a certain period of time after being attacked. During this state, the enemy's skills for pirates will all fail.

That's sounds like a defensive skill and so curious about it.

Xinghai annihilation: for active skills, high damage, large range! The pirate releases this skill and can issue two powerful laser cannons. Among them, the second laser cannon will be cast by pirate illusions. The pirates can move freely.

We have seen that skill before on a short clip. And all i get from the current description is 2 laser cannons fired by the pirate and a clone , yet the pirate will be able to move freely.

Death bloom: For passive skills, after triggering storm combo skills, it will inspire this skill, which is a residual image attack. Pirates can move freely.

That's the epic melee passive that actives after triple

talkdjenttome is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2018, 16:15   #6
Luminazvi

Luminazvi will become famous soon enoughLuminazvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkdjenttome View Post
Can't see the new icons for skills you are talking about , but i found these instead.
Lol, these icons are on the same link what you posted here. Just under the new skills lol.
Old 03-17-2018, 17:14   #7
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:

Based on this page.
https://zf.99.com/guide/subject/hd/

Poseidon's Prestige: For active skills, after opening the skill, it will enter the Spell Immunity state for a certain period of time after being attacked. During this state, the enemy's skills for pirates will all fail.

That's sounds like a defensive skill and so curious about it.

We have seen that skill before on a short clip. And all i get from the current description is 2 laser cannons fired by the pirate and a clone , yet the pirate will be able to move freely.

Death bloom: For passive skills, after triggering storm combo skills, it will inspire this skill, which is a residual image attack. Pirates can move freely.

That's the epic melee passive that actives after triple

blinders on ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pir.png
Views:	134
Size:	304.5 KB
ID:	151306  

Quote:

Quote:

Old 03-17-2018, 17:35   #8
talkdjenttome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Lol, these icons are on the same link what you posted here. Just under the new skills lol.
ah well i thought to put them in the reply in case someone wants to see them but lazy to open the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
blinders on ?
oh , but those icons have always been that way since a long time , it's just a good looking skill icon exclusive for class's summary review page.

Anything related to skill's description and icon ingame should be found here.

https://zf.99.com/guide/skill/hdskill.shtml

Let's wait and keeps eyes on till they update it.
Old 03-18-2018, 00:28   #9
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
ah well i thought to put them in the reply in case someone wants to see them but lazy to open the link.

oh , but those icons have always been that way since a long time , it's just a good looking skill icon exclusive for class's summary review page.

Anything related to skill's description and icon ingame should be found here.

https://zf.99.com/guide/skill/hdskill.shtml

Let's wait and keeps eyes on till they update it.

Ah okay rippppppp i only looked at Dwar and Windwalker which are "normal"

Quote:

Quote:

Old 03-18-2018, 08:29   #10
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see tempest blade there, what's pirate without tempest blade? They've transformed the pirate into a different class.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-18-2018, 10:07   #11
Luminazvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
I don't see tempest blade there, what's pirate without tempest blade? They've transformed the pirate into a different class.
Pretty sure you can still use every old pirate skill with epics...
Old 03-19-2018, 03:01   #12
talkdjenttome

pirate's epic weapon is officially released at chinese conquer. check skill's full details here --->https://zf.99.com/guide/skill/hdskill.shtml
Old 03-19-2018, 10:31   #13
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
pirate's epic weapon is officially released at chinese conquer. check skill's full details here --->https://zf.99.com/guide/skill/hdskill.shtml
Super small changes and no stam regen seems lack luster if you can't move while casting the laser then that kills the epic completely imo

Quote:

Quote:

Old 03-19-2018, 11:20   #14
Luminazvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Super small changes and no stam regen seems lack luster if you can't move while casting the laser then that kills the epic completely imo
Well, no stam regen, but you have skill immunity for 7 sec, meanwhile you can get stamina, it has cooldown of 22 secs, so you can use it pretty often.

Cannon does 2 shots: 115% and 165%, not sure when, but at least before 2nd cannon shot you can jump away, while clone hits the 2nd shot. No stamina cost and 5 sec CD, seems nice.

Extra triple hits 4 paces around you, 800% on mobs ( not sure if on bosses and poles, but if so, then really OP )

BT 115% --> 120%

EA 36% --> 45%

And epics should give some DMG buff too, so at least 1.5k more p-att.
Old 03-19-2018, 11:25   #15
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Well, no stam regen, but you have skill immunity for 7 sec, meanwhile you can get stamina, it has cooldown of 22 secs, so you can use it pretty often.

Cannon does 2 shots: 115% and 165%, not sure when, but at least before 2nd cannon shot you can jump away, while clone hits the 2nd shot. No stamina cost and 5 sec CD, seems nice.

Extra triple hits 4 paces around you, 800% on mobs ( not sure if on bosses and poles, but if so, then really OP )

BT 115% --> 120%

EA 36% --> 45%

And epics should give some DMG buff too, so at least 1.5k more p-att.

Also BT is down from 20 stam to 15 stam - my problem with the lazer = that cast time - if you can't jump while you cast it you're dead standing still for 5s even if you're in STGs - just jump behind them and melee / attack spam

Quote:

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: