View Poll Results: Should TQ Remove GW?
Yes 16 84.21%
No 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2018, 16:03   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Remove GW

Hello everyone =)

Poll about removing GW... I vote yes cuz event is really pointless *sigh*

Just wait for last 30 seconds for archers in offline tg to come and just that

Just bring that new event... War of Crown and put it at same time as GW.. don't need that outdated event
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2018, 18:04   #2
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
true story. besides that most of the servers are one sided so the winners are always the same and keep farming the cps
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2018, 23:25   #3
xBittersweet

xBittersweet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone =)

Poll about removing GW... I vote yes cuz event is really pointless *sigh*

Just wait for last 30 seconds for archers in offline tg to come and just that

Just bring that new event... War of Crown and put it at same time as GW.. don't need that outdated event
assassins run the world , vote shouldn't be about removing GW but removing offline TG here is a screenshot of how they fixed it
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2018, 00:24   #4
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBittersweet View Post
assassins run the world , vote shouldn't be about removing GW but removing offline TG here is a screenshot of how they fixed it
50/50 with your statesment. GW is pointless everyone waits for last 30-60secs.
But it is true that offline TG screws it up.

They should either remove it, make it beter (doubt it happening) or just make something new.
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2018, 06:41   #5
ilike2pies

ilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond repute
Eh leave OTG but make it take you outside gw when you leave. Be troll for the first week of the fix LOL
ilike2pies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2018, 10:30   #6
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
If they don't remove OFF TG for SGW it will be frustrating. You guys should talk to your vip7 friends to pressure the GMs to do something.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2018, 10:44   #7
xBittersweet

xBittersweet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitIt! View Post
50/50 with your statesment. GW is pointless everyone waits for last 30-60secs.
But it is true that offline TG screws it up.

They should either remove it, make it beter (doubt it happening) or just make something new.
GW could be fun if they put a little effort on it , like make it 30-20 mins , make it which guild has more dmg on the pole wins it , or even replace the entire thing with whole new event like they with Guild PK replacing it with CTF and u already mentioned the solutions lol
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2018, 15:43   #8
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello ^_^

Event is just too old and didn't keep up with characters updates... When GW was created i think only "swipe" skill was hercules... now almost every class has one but we still have to come to one spot... Need to spread event a lil.. pole and doors have same hp.. but characters damage has increased a lot

Even without offline TG.. event is too old =(

New event would be best i think
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2018, 17:59   #9
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello ^_^

Event is just too old and didn't keep up with characters updates... When GW was created i think only "swipe" skill was hercules... now almost every class has one but we still have to come to one spot... Need to spread event a lil.. pole and doors have same hp.. but characters damage has increased a lot

Even without offline TG.. event is too old =(

New event would be best i think
i agree i use to love the idea of GW 2x gates bombing and attacking gates/poles...it really sucks that this game has become so uncompetitive... and if one side starts loosing they leave the sever to go farm gw cps in another server.
one sided servers suck and i think nearly 70 pct of all the servers r one sided.

regardless if they do something to gw or not we defiantly need more events...Also i think its unfair how all events are so convenient on time for Egypt players...

Last edited by KloacmrotSi; 04-01-2018 at 18:02.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2018, 00:19   #10
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KloacmrotSi View Post
Also i think its unfair how all events are so convenient on time for Egypt players...
19:00-21:00 should be pretty convenient for most of the European players too, not only the Africans.

The problem is most of the main events being on a Saturday evening, no idea what kind of ****stain came up with that...
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2018, 01:20   #11
JQ314

JQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond reputeJQ314 has a reputation beyond repute
Replace Guild War by War of Crown.
Replace Capture The Flag by Clash of Guild.
Old 04-02-2018, 04:34   #12
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
19:00-21:00 should be pretty convenient for most of the European players too, not only the Africans.

The problem is most of the main events being on a Saturday evening, no idea what kind of ****stain came up with that...
I see, well I'm not from eu but I'm from usa i cant really move to /NA server because Columbus is so dead is unreal maybe 5-10 players online in this sever... dead events and no 1 to talk too etc.....

jw what day would you prefer these events?
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2018, 09:31   #13
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
IMO gw should be just the pole at the start of guild war and w/e guild has the highest amount of accumulated points or damage on the pole at the end of GW wins. simple and fun...

prices 1st to 10th place, giving more guilds the ability to have a chance at getting prices, not just by the strength of their members, but the size of the guild and dedicated players who stay online for the whole event.

last 30 minutes can be a bonus time where damage to the pole will be doubled.

a whole day of insane pvping will be the result, stacking points while trying to stop others from doing the same!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: