Old 05-22-2011, 23:01   #1
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Gifts for SnakeEyes

Lol gonna love this.

20k to sank2ary

Click image for larger version

Name:	143569244.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	143254

Lol the rest of that time he would not sit beside me, he kept 4 spaces away at all times.
yesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 23:04   #2
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
how sad sank, you used to be a model.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2011, 23:37   #3
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Just when I thought I had seen it all in CO ....Sank manages to get owned by a melee archer. EPIC FAILURE Sank ....delete CO now ...you are a freaking emberassment to Volcano.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TheSeeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 00:35   #4
Marine44

Marine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
Just when I thought I had seen it all in CO ....Sank manages to get owned by a melee archer. EPIC FAILURE Sank ....delete CO now ...you are a freaking emberassment to Volcano.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
look whos talking, 2 months ago I told you to put STGs cause EVO/V3 hercs.

now you joined WP, and you putted 4 STGs, but u prob lost a brain cell, I dont herc, I FB/SS , idiot ur the epic failure

you cant even 1hit no1 anymore LMAO... doing 2k to sneaky LMAO

your the worst ninja ever... you wont ever learn how to play this game, never will , ur the one should delete co Sank was sitting there, he lags, he died, so what? he wasnt moving, but you, you would be scrolling ur ass off from yesumes LMAO. EPIC FAILURE.

Quote:
You do aimbot to gain an advantage in PvP ...you can't hit **** without it. I don't know who was on your character in team PKT on Saturday but that was a hell of an aimbot clinic Nappy put on. Nappy takes out Dracula , Big Brother Syzygy and myself in a match that lasted less than 30 seconds. Proness man , pure proness .
^
Some1 got owned really bad.
Marine44 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 02:02   #5
TheSeeeker
Banned

TheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine44 View Post

now you joined WP, and you putted 4 STGs, but u prob lost a brain cell, I dont herc, I FB/SS , idiot ur the epic failure

your the worst ninja ever... you wont ever learn how to play this game, never will , ur the one should delete co Sank was sitting there, he lags, he died, so what? he wasnt moving, but you, you would be scrolling ur ass off from yesumes LMAO. EPIC FAILURE.
You don't herc? You herced me in elite pkt more than once ...why ....cause if your aimbot ain't on ...you suck . Cry and cry more Princess Raph ...keep begging for spare change to try and take king back , it ain't going to happen. BTW , your pet Sank ...I owned his noob ass in grotto on Friday ...did he bother to tell you that? And the lag you claim killed Sank ....look again at the screenshot moron they had been sitting there for a while. His arrogance was his undoing , just like it will be to you too.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:08   #6
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sank was sitting there, he lags, he died, so what? he wasnt moving, but you, you would be scrolling ur ass off from yesumes LMAO. EPIC FAILURE.
actually Sank was so confident about his defense, and dared yesumes to hit him.
the next thing i know its 20k damage shows on Sank as he dies.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 08:53   #7
yesumes
Banned

yesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond reputeyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

There was no lag he was just doing terribly cause he is terrible at this game. Serously who the **** levels counterkill at snakeking? and who the hell dies to an archer? He was dumb just like atrocities (lol what a fail fire tao) and kuanti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
actually Sank was so confident about his defense, and dared yesumes to hit him.
the next thing i know its 20k damage shows on Sank as he dies.
Might be harder to see this cause you weren't killing like we were, but his death wasn't due to lag and it had very little to do with his confidence, what it was is he was trying to kill me and get killed my guard but when you revive you get 5 second invincibility if you don't move, that was a problem for me and him so others look around and see it as us standing beside each other like fools, but what was really going on is he was waiting for the 5 seconds to be up and I was charging, thing is alkander the KT member reviving was doing this for sank2ary, he revived him first always, that means sank2arys vulnerable before I am I charged up and hit.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:33   #8
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You don't herc? You herced me in elite pkt more than once ...why ....cause if your aimbot ain't on ...you suck . Cry and cry more Princess Raph ...keep begging for spare change to try and take king back , it ain't going to happen. BTW , your pet Sank ...I owned his noob ass in grotto on Friday ...did he bother to tell you that? And the lag you claim killed Sank ....look again at the screenshot moron they had been sitting there for a while. His arrogance was his undoing , just like it will be to you too.
Wheres my video buddy?

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2011, 10:56   #9
TheSeeeker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainNagato View Post
Wheres my video buddy?
WTF are you talking about crack***** ?
Old 05-23-2011, 11:52   #10
Circa V.3.0
Waits 911

Circa V.3.0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Now... Seriously?
Old 05-23-2011, 13:22   #11
Marine44

Marine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond reputeMarine44 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I never do elite pkt, trav do them and yea he herced you, first herc boom LMAO owned ! even to u have 4 stg u still got 1 herc LMAOOO

you think I wont get king back?

whats funny is, evo/destiny got pwnt last night at CW even to I wasnt king , its sad isnt it

My arrogance? what about urs? talking crap and cant man up ur talk ****

When I talk, I win, we win, you lose. WP/Pb lose, funny how v3 trying to get back sank in PB , v3 aka don asking sank to join back PB and he will give sank purepack leader that would be so funny, you and sank in same alliance LMAO.

Quote:
You do aimbot to gain an advantage in PvP ...you can't hit **** without it. I don't know who was on your character in team PKT on Saturday but that was a hell of an aimbot clinic Nappy put on. Nappy takes out Dracula , Big Brother Syzygy and myself in a match that lasted less than 30 seconds. Proness man , pure proness .
^
Old 05-23-2011, 13:35   #12
TheSeeeker
Banned

Quote:
I never do elite pkt, trav do them and yea he herced you, first herc boom LMAO owned ! even to u have 4 stg u still got 1 herc LMAOOO

whats funny is, evo/destiny got pwnt last night at CW even to I wasnt king , its sad isnt it

When I talk, I win, we win, you lose. WP/Pb lose, funny how v3 trying to get back sank in PB , v3 aka don asking sank to join back PB and he will give sank purepack leader that would be so funny, you and sank in same alliance LMAO.
You won't get king back . You think Volcano revolves around you ...it doesn't. You make excuses about the first PB/WP win in GW in months and yet both sides were at the same disadvantage were they not? You think this past weekend was a true GW ...we didn't even bother going til last 25 minutes and just like you guys whined the week before "alot of us weren't on" . I couldn't care less if Sank is on this side or not , if Don convinces him to come back to this side ...so be it. Its no different when I had your ass whining to join us when I put the alliance together well over a year ago. If I can fight with EVO and V3 after all these years , I'll fight with anyone. You act like this **** is life and death ....you should be thanking Sy and I for doing our part to make GW fun again , but instead you act like a bitter clown ..kicking him from mentor for example after you said you wouldn't ..then claim it was a "mistake" LOL . Because Sy 2 weeks ago was owning your noob ass at FB in GW ..you kicked him . You really are pathetic Raph , so worried about this side rising up again ...mock me all you want ..you can kill me ingame ..we both know its the BP difference not the skill that lets you come ahead. I'm 140 ***** ..it don't mean nothing .
Old 05-23-2011, 13:47   #13
Marine44

Quote:
You won't get king back . You think Volcano revolves around you ...it doesn't. You make excuses about the first PB/WP win in GW in months and yet both sides were at the same disadvantage were they not? You think this past weekend was a true GW ...we didn't even bother going til last 25 minutes and just like you guys whined the week before "alot of us weren't on" . I couldn't care less if Sank is on this side or not , if Don convinces him to come back to this side ...so be it. Its no different when I had your ass whining to join us when I put the alliance together well over a year ago. If I can fight with EVO and V3 after all these years , I'll fight with anyone. You act like this **** is life and death ....you should be thanking Sy and I for doing our part to make GW fun again , but instead you act like a bitter clown ..kicking him from mentor for example after you said you wouldn't ..then claim it was a "mistake" LOL . Because Sy 2 weeks ago was owning your noob ass at FB in GW ..you kicked him . You really are pathetic Raph , so worried about this side rising up again ...mock me all you want ..you can kill me ingame ..we both know its the BP difference not the skill that lets you come ahead. I'm 140 ***** ..it don't mean nothing .
oh yeah, I'm so worried of you, I'm scared to death, your the best player never seen, your the best ninja never seen, your the best skilled I ever seen, with your skills, I'm sure you can take out everyone at GW, with your skillz, I'm sure you can win every EPKT, with ur skillz, I'm sure you will lead PB/WP to victory LMAO.

are you nuts? lemme tell you how you fight first,

Elite PKT starting 10... 9 ... 8 ... 7
4...3...2...1 .. START !

Here goes SnakeEyes doing a guard, sitting, getting nadoed ( right in first 3-4 secs u got half stam dead ) then ur trying to fog, u miss everything cause you doesnt know how to fog right except people doesnt move, then once you realise the person has 100pct detox, ur like OMG! I'll use psn star, once u psn star the person, the person just jump for 25seconds, u cant land any TFBs cause u suck rly bad LOL, then after 25 second, the fire keep nadoing your ass then you either die, dc or wait till match ends and claim you had lag

yeah bro, we are all scared of your pro skillz ur the biggest failure of all time in volcano history, I'll try to get boghy back to forums to make him laugh at how stupid and useless you are, your nothing but a joke seek. Less dreaming, less talking will you?

Quote:
^
Old 05-23-2011, 15:24   #14
Circa
Reno 911

Circa has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh yeah, I'm so worried of you, I'm scared to death, your the best player never seen, your the best ninja never seen, your the best skilled I ever seen, with your skills, I'm sure you can take out everyone at GW, with your skillz, I'm sure you can win every EPKT, with ur skillz, I'm sure you will lead PB/WP to victory LMAO.

4...3...2...1 .. START !

Here goes SnakeEyes doing a guard, sitting, getting nadoed ( right in first 3-4 secs u got half stam dead ) then ur trying to fog, u miss everything cause you doesnt know how to fog right except people doesnt move, then once you realise the person has 100pct detox, ur like OMG! I'll use psn star, once u psn star the person, the person just jump for 25seconds, u cant land any TFBs cause u suck rly bad LOL, then after 25 second, the fire keep nadoing your ass then you either die, dc or wait till match ends and claim you had lag

yeah bro, we are all scared of your pro skillz ur the biggest failure of all time in volcano history, I'll try to get boghy back to forums to make him laugh at how stupid and useless you are, your nothing but a joke seek. Less dreaming, less talking will you?
And then you start typing and it goes like this: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, START!

iifhufhfjdf fusflsdf duwpqwpruud duaods
Old 05-23-2011, 15:49   #15
yesumes
Banned

Quote:

They are so much alike, but thats cause sank2ary, doc, and kuanti all try and copy him.
Quote:

4...3...2...1 .. START !

Funny I thought you were the biggest failure, lets compromise and say Royla is, I'm sure we can all agree psn star + zap with bs is the worst, funny thing is he's alot scarier then you, I'm not gonna say he's good I don't find CK, psn star, fog and twofold to be skillful, but I can say your in no place to judge, YOU DO HERC, and to herc any non fire makes you just as bad as the guy who relys on his oppnenets attacks to kill them.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: