Old 11-25-2019, 13:31   #1
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
An advice plox

To sum up, my server got a merge, I had 2 chars on the same account on both servers, one of them got deleted. I submitted a ticket, I got a response what should I do, I did it, I linked the char with a brand new account but I still can't Log in. It says "Initializing..." and the "Error disconnected. Try to relog in". Have any of you guys ever experienced this? Furthermore, how long did it take for this to be solved? It seems that no1 answers to my tickets lol. Ty

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 11-28-2019 at 12:50.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2019, 22:32   #2
AhmedinAlirazin

AhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
To sum up, my server got a merge, I had 2 chars on the same account on both servers, one of them got deleted. I submitted a ticket, I got a response what should I do, I did it, I linked the char with a brand new account but I still can't Log in. It says "Initializing..." and the "Error disconnected. Try to relog in". Have any of you guys ever experience this? Furthermore, how long did it take for this to be solved? It seems that no1 answers to my tickets lol. Ty
Helo! Me Hear You Help Request! [GM]AhmedinAlirazin On The Rescue Mision!
You Help Request Imediatli Redirect To Our Chief Programar Executive Coder [GM]NigarAlergozan.
He Code You New Akaunt 2-3 Hour. Thank Your Patience

Kind Regard: [GM]AhmedinAlirazin
Old 11-26-2019, 06:35   #3
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedinAlirazin View Post
Helo! Me Hear You Help Request! [GM]AhmedinAlirazin On The Rescue Mision!
You Help Request Imediatli Redirect To Our Chief Programar Executive Coder [GM]NigarAlergozan.
He Code You New Akaunt 2-3 Hour. Thank Your Patience

Kind Regard: [GM]AhmedinAlirazin
Ye...u can act a fool as much as u want dude. U truly ain't funny no matter what u struggle to say. For realz, grow up.

Old 11-27-2019, 08:15   #4
dark_poet

dark_poet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Ye...u can act a fool as much as u want dude. U truly ain't funny no matter what u struggle to say. For realz, grow up.
so if game master can't help u, how u expect other player 2 help u yes? it make no sense! also 1 time i heard about a server merge and my first thought was to make sure i don't have 2 or more chars on same account exactly because of problems like this
dark_poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2019, 12:49   #5
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_poet View Post
so if game master can't help u, how u expect other player 2 help u yes? it make no sense! also 1 time i heard about a server merge and my first thought was to make sure i don't have 2 or more chars on same account exactly because of problems like this
If u pay some attention, you should see that I was asking if any1 HAD this issue in the past and how much time did it take for it to be solved. I was curious if one player encountered the same problem as me and how did he dealt with it. Btw, it makes sense just pay some attention. ta-daa.

Old 11-28-2019, 17:31   #6
dark_poet

dark_poet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If u pay some attention, you should see that I was asking if any1 HAD this issue in the past and how much time did it take for it to be solved. I was curious if one player encountered the same problem as me and how did he dealt with it. Btw, it makes sense just pay some attention. ta-daa.
but i already paid 2500+ $ in this game? i have 3 accounts with level 5 VIP and 2 with vip level 3. now i got to pay attention too?!
dark_poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2019, 23:45   #7
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_poet View Post
but i already paid 2500+ $ in this game? i have 3 accounts with level 5 VIP and 2 with vip level 3. now i got to pay attention too?!
IMO, once one replies to a post, it has to pay attention to what it's written in that post in order to give a genuine comment. But hey, that's my opinion and as u stated above, ye that's right, u don't have to pay any attention. My bad.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: