Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2015, 03:56   #1
CommonSyn

CommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CommonSyn
Warrior Builds question

What are some warrior builds?

Full Block, Agility Based builds? If so how much Agility?

Do Warrior zap and melee or do they vortex?

Most important thing to get first on a warrior?
Old 06-12-2015, 04:08   #2
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonSyn View Post

I have 5 agility. I zap and melee and predominantly use ViperFang. I haven't used vortex once yet.

Better Warriors can fill you in (Im roughly 330 BP, but massively behind on Jiang hi or whatever it is called).

The most important thing is Block (Assassins noob skill wrecks if you don't have it).

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2015, 04:33   #3
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Full sdg
With some stgs
With backsword and final m-attack ... i don't know anything about this build but I would not recommend it

Quote:
By full block do you mean having the extra block from the headgear refinery, because other than that, all warriors have the same block rate. I'd say that having the block refinery on the headgear is not better than the hp.

Quote:
Yes, they do melee, if they want to kill someone who knows how to play and who is on par with their bp.

Quote:
Since you are asking what item you should buy first, you make me think that you are just starting to build your warrior, so the best starting item should be an OblivionDew.

Maybe you are asking yourself: "Why should I buy an Oblivion Dew?". To be competitive, of course... Here is my list of classes that are competitive in PvP. Of course, you can get your job done with almost every class, but some classes have it easier compared to others.

1. Ninja, Trojan - the powerhouses of CO, with ninja taking the top spot
2. Monk, Water - support classes. A must in every top team
3. Pirate, Dragon Warrior - can get the job done and fun to play with, but there are classes that can do it better
4. Assassin - annoying, can stun and good for bosses
5. Fire, Warrior - we still have a spot free in our team and all the pro guys are taken, except for the fire and warrior. Whos should we pick? Hmmm.... Ops, it already is 20:00. Oh well, it doesn't really matter. Maybe next time, guys
6. Archer - good at hunting items for the daily quests.

There really is not much variety for a warrior build, whatever you choose, you can't get it "too" wrong. Wait for the epic weapon, but don't get your hopes up, you might end up like the taoists.

Smaehtin would recommend you this walkthrough:
http://co.99.com/guide/guides/uninstall.shtml
Even though I am huge fanboy, I am starting to feel that this is the right solution too...

Last edited by Snak3y; 06-12-2015 at 04:55.
Snak3y is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2015, 07:13   #4
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Here's my IMO.

There's only one worth playing. Pure warr. 120-140 agil, bump rest into HP.
I use a longhammer, since it has boss attack, others would recommend wand or spear because it has a fb skill. You lose a little bit of attack if you do that though and I'm all about getting a ****tonne of attack. Here's a simple guide though. Good at FBing? Pick spear. Like playing CTF/GW? Pick wand. Like meleeing? Pick Longhammer.

I personally like full block, as in the headgear having block instead of HP, but that's because I already have highish HP (I got good jiang/chi). It's personal preference and it depends on what tournies your playing and what your style is. I personally like having 75% chance of blocking my opponents, others might need the extra HP to buff attacks. Give both a try, I doubt you have perm refineries.

We are zap noobs for life. Here's why you should zap. You can go into defensive stance and make people waste all there stamina on you and then you can zap them and watch them cry about having no stamina. Good fun troll. But srs, you need to zap to melee people. Vortex is used for other **** as well. Vortex is your noob killer for CTF/GW. It's also good for comboing with melee. For example, I can take out the king on my server if I melee him then CV him straight after, or CV to him and then melee. 2 CV's that don't get reflected should take out anyone who doesn't run STGs (or they're a full BP warrior) who's under a King. I'm presuming you're either maxed gear or close to it. If you're not, disregard example. Warrior is fun at the lower levels as well. Chaining CV's should be enough to drop most noobs under 310 BP. I dunno your gear, post it.

Good ping. If you can't melee someone with your ping, you're gonna struggle. 2nd thing, several bulk packs (but not as many as needed for a ninja), so you can actually have good gear.

Here's my summary.
Warriors are fun, but ultimately useless. They're not useful for any events, asides from soloing everything. Elite PK we go alright, if you're maxed BP or close to it (with earl) you can actually get close to finishing first in elite PK if you get lucky with reflect. As in, you spam CV at king and hope he doesn't reflect you and you win and you lol. Warriors are also super cheap, so that's that. Warriors also will get an epic soon, which is nice, hopefully TQ doesn't **** us like tao. Overall, you should probably play a different character. I advise water tao, dragon warrior or monk if you're poor. I advise ninja if you're rich. ty gl xx
Old 06-12-2015, 07:51   #5
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snak3y View Post
Smaehtin would recommend you this walkthrough:
http://co.99.com/guide/guides/uninstall.shtml
Even though I am huge fanboy, I am starting to feel that this is the right solution too...
Damn, son, I'm so proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2015, 13:14   #6
Megalodon

Megalodon is on a distinguished road
I use vortex only to move fast and for running. If u have bad attack better don't use agility because will be useless . With 34k + attack u have chance to kill without skill. Full block only against somebody with high attack. I change the materials often.
Megalodon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2015, 14:27   #7
Konker2020
God

Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
The only time you should ever be using Charging Vortex is:

Elite PK versus Fires/Assassins
GW near pole
CTF near bases
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2015, 03:04   #8
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post

GW near pole
CTF near bases
And lvling
Old 06-17-2015, 01:06   #9
FiascoJackson

FiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond reputeFiascoJackson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

GW near pole
CTF near bases
Nah, if you chain it, you can actually kill most 350BP+ accounts that don't have torts. It's cheap, but so is every other mainstream skill on CO atm.
Old 06-18-2015, 23:09   #10
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

GW near pole
CTF near bases
Wrong. Mele + Vortex combo is strong. If I ever played that class I'd rock that combo.

Otherwise Vortex is good to avoid being mele'd if you're getting CC'd By an archer or something.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2015, 05:53   #11
FiascoJackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Wrong. Mele + Vortex combo is strong. If I ever played that class I'd rock that combo.

Otherwise Vortex is good to avoid being mele'd if you're getting CC'd By an archer or something.
Bingo. Land your melee and then CV to their next jump. Not many people can pot off that.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: