Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-04-2015, 13:08   #1
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Top 10 Changes I would like to see a change in CO.

- Hello, I have been playing co since 2005 and theres just so many things that make the game feel a bit unfair or just broken to me.. Would like some fixes.

- Please read my suggestions, it would mean a lot lol. Would love some support.

===================================

1. Offline TG doesn't work for Guild war. i.e -> If you LOG out inside the Guild War Map you GO to TC.

2. To logout or "exit game" it should make you wait 10-20 seconds with a countdown timer cause insta-logging mid combat seems a bit stupid.

3. Make ghost stacking impossible. You know how when we're alive we can't stack unless we "Sit" on them? Ghosts can stack without sitting on them, so we should make ghosts unable to stack. This ruins the Monk's shackling skill.

4. Watching/Spectating Arena matches should only be able to teleport you to spectate if and only if you're located in the Twin City Arena. People abuse this at many places and it's actually a bit broken cause they're not even using it for it's purpose.

5. Remove Revive here for Nemesis Tyrant. It's a bit ridiculous when you see idk.. 20 assassins 10 lowbie monks and 10 waters sitting in the same stack under nemesis tyrant waiting for it to have 5% of hp to Revive here and go for the kill. Not only that, after it dies they all slowlyy revive here to delay your looting of the Savage bones. You can't click loot and you can't kill cause of Revive here. Make it so if you click "revive" you get teleported out to Gale Shallow. Only Water Taoists should be able to revive you.

6. Remove Lucky Time "Double Damage Hits" (huge priority) you can also remove the immune to damage It's just really stupid in events and unfair.

7. Team based Events should contain 2-5 members and not 1. It is a "team" afterall no? It just makes Events like even more time consuming lol

8. Dcing in a event shouldn't like you know make you disqualified from a tournament since majority of the DC's come from not the player TQ but mainly YOU. Potentially fixing this may be a good thing.

9. This one is personal opinion, I think SOMETIME Alting on horses seems like REALLY unnecessary in certain maps like Capture the Flag. It's like I'm trying to kill people whether they be lowbies or high bped waters its like oh you're chaining me k i gotta ALT pceeeeeeee.

10. MAKE EVENT TIMERS SHORTERRR. Like The first set of "25+" matches 5-8 minutes and the only top 8 or top 3 matches 15minutes. (Haha to people who do multi server events and this prevents kids from "stalling" out clan war and stalling out with Lucky time (FIX LUCKYTIME PLSSSSS)

Thanks for making it this far

-Rigby

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2015, 17:31   #2
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post

6. Remove Lucky Time "Double Damage Hits" (huge priority) you can also remove the immune to damage It's just really stupid in events and unfair.
Well, that's why it's called Lucky Time.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2015, 18:36   #3
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I be honest, without Lucky Time Critical, you Non-Cric user be having hard time to kill STG Monk/Water that are good.

True story.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2015, 00:03   #4
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
You forgot one and most important
1. TQ should read and consider suggestions made in suggestions forum

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2015, 02:20   #5
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
Well, that's why it's called Lucky Time.
na its just stupid that people can use life fruits to pot in elite pk and lose by so many points and land a lucky hit? seems kinda dumb to me

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Old 06-05-2015, 02:21   #6
Rigby
muslem

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
I be honest, without Lucky Time Critical, you Non-Cric user be having hard time to kill STG Monk/Water that are good.

True story.
lol just know how to chain properly n ur good lol. If you can't it's not my problem man. Relying on lucky hits seems really bad anyway

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Old 06-05-2015, 05:57   #7
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol just know how to chain properly n ur good lol. If you can't it's not my problem man. Relying on lucky hits seems really bad anyway
lol
I mentioned good STG Monk/Water.
If you think nobody can survive chains, you must have never seen before a good one.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:39   #8
Rigby
muslem

Quote:
lol
I mentioned good STG Monk/Water.
If you think nobody can survive chains, you must have never seen before a good one.
if you're good and you have high pattack with gaping wounds? so easy to kill a water solo and if you have others (ofc u do kid its multi pvp) it'll be easier but you probably lack strat so stay bad bra

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters

Last edited by Rigby; 06-05-2015 at 10:45.
Old 06-05-2015, 19:43   #9
XShinryuX
Survivor

Quote:
if you're good and you have high pattack with gaping wounds? so easy to kill a water solo and if you have others (ofc u do kid its multi pvp) it'll be easier but you probably lack strat so stay bad bra
^Calling people bad, when never witness good STG Water/Monk, implying potting required some sort of skill, since he never seen any decent Monk/Water.

I don't blame you, camping dead server will surely dull anyone senses.
Try harder
Old 06-06-2015, 04:15   #10
Rigby
muslem

Quote:
^Calling people bad, when never witness good STG Water/Monk, implying potting required some sort of skill, since he never seen any decent Monk/Water.

I don't blame you, camping dead server will surely dull anyone senses.
Try harder
you should try harder asking if low ping affects pot and asking whether or not 3 f key potting works smh. get good pls

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Old 06-06-2015, 06:37   #11
XShinryuX
Survivor

Quote:
you should try harder asking if low ping affects pot and asking whether or not 3 f key potting works smh. get good pls
Well I am just asking someone with experience in editing CO stuff, so no biggie. Asking to confirm something is better than making speculation and making yourself looks like a fool, don't you think so ?

At least I have witness good Monk/Water in action before, I didn't sit on my ass camping some dead server and then come on the forum to make a fool of myself. Go out more from your server, I heard it help to cure ignorance and ineptitude

Pro Tips: I heard Dark/Light have some good water/Monk, you should spend one day off from camping your dead server and go take a look there. It helps.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:31   #12
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
All suggestion post must have the polls. Or the thread could be removed.

Quote:
-
3. Make ghost stacking impossible. You know how when we're alive we can't stack unless we "Sit" on them? Ghosts can stack without sitting on them, so we should make ghosts unable to stack. This ruins the Monk's shackling skill.
-Rigby
^--- Shut up....

Quote:
7. Team based Events should contain 2-5 members and not 1. It is a "team" afterall no? It just makes Events like even more time consuming lol
^--- Again Shut up....

Quote:
10. MAKE EVENT TIMERS SHORTERRR. Like The first set of "25+" matches 5-8 minutes and the only top 8 or top 3 matches 15minutes. (Haha to people who do multi server events and this prevents kids from "stalling" out clan war and stalling out with Lucky time (FIX LUCKYTIME PLSSSSS)
^--- Again...... Seriously.....

Sorry but those you've have said is not broken. Tell me in real life can you feel ghost? no you can't.... Also Shackling is annoying skill that why people have to think possible way to prevent themself from being shackled. Best solution is to stack under ghosts. If you don't like it. wait there till somebody about to revive them as you kill the water taoist before they get to revive it and shackle the player as they've though they has been revived

Team... Seriously you really think this important? Clearly it is not. Not many people would like to team with other people or not many servers has many players to play in team. So Team is required for single player. Also there has been too many people mentalling the team invite which it is annoying.. You can't blacklist them because that doesn't stop it from spamming their auto team invite.

Time limit... People are meant to have fun so time limit shouldn't need to lowered. If you cannot kill people easily then "you" have problem. You and team need to make an plan on who's should be target first... If you do not know the reason why monk existed in the first time then clearly you need to understand it... Shackle was there mainly in Team events including Guild wars and of course CTF..

If you are not strong enough get better gears. If your defences is not good enough. get better stats. If you are not fast enough then that's your fault for being slow. You may think the game broken. But what you were trying to do is break it even more so that people will get very angry with you. "since you've suggested it"

Disconnecting in the event is not TQ fault also it could your computer slowing down or your internet broadband that causing the internet problem. When you get disconnect you are more likely to go in twin city. They're doing their best as they can while updating the game. As you can't go back in Team pk and Skill team pk etc etc because it's require you to create team " Remember what you said about soloing in team?? If TQ allow people to open the team during event started. More likely people would move around from team to team.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2015, 10:33   #13
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^--- it's not our fault that you cannot play the game properly but expect the game to get even more broken..

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2015, 10:48   #14
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post
You say this as if mods or TQ gave two ****s about the suggestion board.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2015, 16:11   #15
Rigby
muslem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotHunter4Good View Post

^--- Shut up....

^--- Again Shut up....

^--- Again...... Seriously.....

Sorry but those you've have said is not broken. Tell me in real life can you feel ghost? no you can't.... Also Shackling is annoying skill that why people have to think possible way to prevent themself from being shackled. Best solution is to stack under ghosts. If you don't like it. wait there till somebody about to revive them as you kill the water taoist before they get to revive it and shackle the player as they've though they has been revived

Team... Seriously you really think this important? Clearly it is not. Not many people would like to team with other people or not many servers has many players to play in team. So Team is required for single player. Also there has been too many people mentalling the team invite which it is annoying.. You can't blacklist them because that doesn't stop it from spamming their auto team invite.

Time limit... People are meant to have fun so time limit shouldn't need to lowered. If you cannot kill people easily then "you" have problem. You and team need to make an plan on who's should be target first... If you do not know the reason why monk existed in the first time then clearly you need to understand it... Shackle was there mainly in Team events including Guild wars and of course CTF..

If you are not strong enough get better gears. If your defences is not good enough. get better stats. If you are not fast enough then that's your fault for being slow. You may think the game broken. But what you were trying to do is break it even more so that people will get very angry with you. "since you've suggested it"

Disconnecting in the event is not TQ fault also it could your computer slowing down or your internet broadband that causing the internet problem. When you get disconnect you are more likely to go in twin city. They're doing their best as they can while updating the game. As you can't go back in Team pk and Skill team pk etc etc because it's require you to create team " Remember what you said about soloing in team?? If TQ allow people to open the team during event started. More likely people would move around from team to team.
We have a crybaby of the award year here lol. ghost stacking is dumb and if you know what a populated server feels like you'd know but you're a noob probably dead 90% of the time so let me know when you're alive and not in chains m8.

team is team i want interesting fights not 1v1s that **** is stupid lmao ofc a 5 man team will be a 1 man team so make it interesting with actually more players. again if you play in a dead server keep crying i play in a populated server where events last 1hour+ and go onto clan war (oh wait u can't do clan war you have a dead server).

I have great gears and i literally win all matches in a minute i can't stand noobs who take 15minutes per match lmao just like yourself. Especially when I spectate and get cancer from watching people play like complete ass like yourself. Oh dear! :P how can people be this bad in a game where you just rightclick LOL.

ROFL DISONNECTING IS OUR FAULT?! its not our fault that servers get ddosed and attacked and **** and you say its our internet LAL go figure m8 and go implant some chips into your brain pls you so damb you need go doctor check it out plssssssssss. TQ busy making new servers and focusing on multi servers and you say its our fault looooooooooooool :

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: