Old 11-16-2013, 08:11   #1
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Looking for an Active Server~~

So, me and some of my friend is looking for an active server to make new home.
So I am here to gather information from whoever willing to spare information of their servers.

This is the following question :
a) Is you server active ? Please describe in term of activity GW, CTF, events etc.
b) How is you server economy ? Please describe in term of price value, buyer/seller activity.
c) How is your server alliance, war etc.

I forgot by the way, the server must be a US server.

Well I think that is all I am looking for.
Thank you for your time, to whoever participate in this
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 12:41   #2
Synister1242

Synister1242 is on a distinguished road
Well I don't know if you're looking for cheap gear or any of that stuff, but the new server coming out is probably going to be well-populated from the looks of the reservations.
Synister1242 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 14:14   #3
joey01

joey01 will become famous soon enoughjoey01 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to joey01
90% of the reserves are people looking for free stuff lol

that server will be empty just like all the othere new ones that get
a server merged into it

Guild:Wiccan**Knight

Jtw1st3d:130-130-134(39%) nin-nin-nin 289bp
crimson: 110-130-131 pirate-pirate-pirate
JTw1st3d:130-132 arch-arch

COLUMBUS will open transfers at the end of the year note to self save cps

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rule View Post
Keep going on and you'll have your acc banned.
joey01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 14:42   #4
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
Kay imma make it simple for you :

a) Your server is fine the way it is.
b) Everyone that transferred up to now, realized they had wasted 3k cp after a while.
c) If you are not happy with your actual server, the reason is you are not happy with the game itself.
d) Just wait and cross fingers for the Elite Server that promises to solve a few of the flaws of normal servers.
e) Region locked servers might be a temporary solution (there isn't any "no egy/american server" but these atm)

TL;DR : If you assume your server is "dead", other servers will seem even more dead.
And these transfers only achieve killing even more the game, because it displaces players, takes them off of "their background", and they end up quitting more often than not. They just kill their original server, their guild, themselves and disgust the players on the incoming server.

If your research doesn't give you any obvious server to land on but still keep on your idea, then move to Crystal/Dreams. It's a good old stable server tho representative of the average population of CO2.
-King donations : 20billions
-Server "dominated" by some egyptians, but there is quite a community of "english" players and room for competition/agreement
-The economy is fine. DB = 180 cp or 10/11m. +8 tro armor (basic example of +8) : 3500/4300 cp. Metscrolls = 350k/6cp.
-Enough 300-380BP active players to welcome a new good guild (if you bring 30 people full +8/+12 with a king, you'll be able to fight fairly)

Last edited by hollly; 11-16-2013 at 14:50.
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 17:06   #5
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synister1242 View Post
Well I don't know if you're looking for cheap gear or any of that stuff, but the new server coming out is probably going to be well-populated from the looks of the reservations.
Well, we are transferring there, so no need to start over from scratch

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollly View Post
Kay imma make it simple for you :

a) Your server is fine the way it is.
b) Everyone that transferred up to now, realized they had wasted 3k cp after a while.
c) If you are not happy with your actual server, the reason is you are not happy with the game itself.
d) Just wait and cross fingers for the Elite Server that promises to solve a few of the flaws of normal servers.
e) Region locked servers might be a temporary solution (there isn't any "no egy/american server" but these atm)

TL;DR : If you assume your server is "dead", other servers will seem even more dead.
And these transfers only achieve killing even more the game, because it displaces players, takes them off of "their background", and they end up quitting more often than not. They just kill their original server, their guild, themselves and disgust the players on the incoming server.

If your research doesn't give you any obvious server to land on but still keep on your idea, then move to Crystal/Dreams. It's a good old stable server tho representative of the average population of CO2.
-King donations : 20billions
-Server "dominated" by some egyptians, but there is quite a community of "english" players and room for competition/agreement
-The economy is fine. DB = 180 cp or 10/11m. +8 tro armor (basic example of +8) : 3500/4300 cp. Metscrolls = 350k/6cp.
-Enough 300-380BP active players to welcome a new good guild (if you bring 30 people full +8/+12 with a king, you'll be able to fight fairly)
a) The server I am in, is indeed okay, I have clan, win GW, CTF, got team for event that is sure to win as well. But my friend is separate on other server and they won't be sticking at their current server or back to my server haha.

b) Most likely not me, since mine is sponsor by other people

c)Who isn't ?

d)Well if TQ does what they say, then I can move to Elite after it is released. Heavens know when that Elite server will come out

e)I don't have region locked server for me since I am Asian, I just choose US server since the time fit for my friend and I can match myself to it.

I assume Crystal/Dreams is being one sided ?
Since you mention a guild with 30 more or less +8/+12 with a King will give fair fight ?
Old 11-16-2013, 17:21   #6
Synister1242

Synister1242 is on a distinguished road
I don't know if you've looked at the website, but the FastBlade server is not a transfer, it's a start from scratch. The reservation was only for extra prizes when the server starts.
Synister1242 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 17:35   #7
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Try Phoenix we have a 3-way guildwar there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 17:51   #8
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post

a) The server I am in, is indeed okay, I have clan, win GW, CTF, got team for event that is sure to win as well. But my friend is separate on other server and they won't be sticking at their current server or back to my server haha.

c)Who isn't ?

d)Well if TQ does what they say, then I can move to Elite after it is released. Heavens know when that Elite server will come out

e)I don't have region locked server for me since I am Asian, I just choose US server since the time fit for my friend and I can match myself to it.

Since you mention a guild with 30 more or less +8/+12 with a King will give fair fight ?
Simple, why not just follow with your friend since you are looking for a new server too. It is not easy to jump into another server if you don't know anyone out there.

Most of the lion people will jump to asian/australian server when it get opens hence it is another option also on which u can get a better ping but you will have limited group of friend and enemy on that new server perhaps you will be fighting or allied with fellow asians like us .
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 17:58   #9
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

c)Who isn't ?

a) lol about your friend
b) lucker, tho i'd rather use 3000 cp for gear or nobility
c) I kinda like the game the way it is. There are improvements to do, but that's only to make the game better, not "less worse".
d) Yes elite server is still an interrogation. But there are hopes for it, and since "tons" complain about things that would be solved with the creation of elite server, tq might rush it (well mostly karyn for 99% of the complaints )
(btw elite server is region locked so not a solution for u and ur friend)
e) well if you want an "american" server for the time, then okay. For a "non-egy" server the only solution is a locked server, which you can't access I think :x

Yes Crystal/Dreams is kinda one sided. I had a great guild that could almost compete, with a bit of time we'd have enough high bp players to really do equal, but they left ... And now they regret their transfer.
I think the greatest point for you to be competitive is : do you have a king that has over 20 billion donation (and that can raise it to keep competitive). Because then you won't be able to own our kings that would kick you off banshee.
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 18:09   #10
XShinryuX
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
Try Phoenix we have a 3-way guildwar there.
Well, aside from that.
I need to know your server activity, market condition etc.
Need more details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
Simple, why not just follow with your friend since you are looking for a new server too. It is not easy to jump into another server if you don't know anyone out there.

Most of the lion people will jump to asian/australian server when it get opens hence it is another option also on which u can get a better ping but you will have limited group of friend and enemy on that new server perhaps you will be fighting or allied with fellow asians like us .
a) If you read correctly what I posted, you will know the problem.
b) Well for now,I don't have planned to move in to a region based server, since it doesn't exist. Even if it exist, it isn't sure to be a success.
Old 11-16-2013, 18:10   #11
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, aside from that.
Need more details.
That's all i can say, other stuff will be a surprise. We don't need transferee atm tho but it's up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2013, 18:15   #12
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, aside from that.
Need more details.

a) If you read correctly what I posted, you will know the problem.
b) Well for now,I don't have planned to move in to a region based server, since it doesn't exist. Even if it exist, it isn't sure to be a success.
Tell me your stat and perhaps I can give you a friendly advice.
Old 11-16-2013, 18:23   #13
XShinryuX
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ykcam View Post
That's all i can say, other stuff will be a surprise. We don't need transferee atm tho but it's up to you.
I see.
Thank you anyway for your input.

Quote:
Tell me your stat and perhaps I can give you a friendly advice.
Stats ?
I am fine the way I am making my character if that what you mean haha
Old 11-16-2013, 18:48   #14
SaonNalang

Quote:
I see.
Thank you anyway for your input.

Stats ?
I am fine the way I am making my character if that what you mean haha
So you are in the stage of building your character and if you are planning to max out your char in the future, my advice is go to cheap and less competitive server then buy gear there as much as you can then transfer to expensive server and keep doing it till you will max out your gear. If you will go to any hardcore server you will barely make a progress over there unless you are lucky to win some good price in lottery and assuming that you will win the weekly events.

Anyway below are the servers that I think having an active GW's pvp and etc all the time if you will prefer them.
1. Mercury
2. Phoenix
3. Lion
4. Kylin

In lion we got this new group of enemies which are tough and good stat most of them but when they cant beat us they resort to report anything funny to GM just to banned us in order to win the game with ease. But in fact most of them are the suspicious one where they can land RP in 4 to 5times until there stamina run out. I mean our enemy are crybabies and using there power to influence TQ just to let us out from game and we are lucky that most of the GM are not stupid enough to listen to them.

They are bringing a 3rd king too with 30B on Nov 25 so don't bother to transfer in our server.

Last edited by SaonNalang; 11-16-2013 at 19:03.
Old 11-16-2013, 19:07   #15
XShinryuX
Survivor

Quote:
So you are in the stage of building your character and if you are planning to max out your char in the future, my advice is go to cheap and less competitive server then buy gear there as much as you can then transfer to expensive server and keep doing it till you will max out your gear. If you will go to any hardcore server you will barely make a progress over there unless you are lucky to win some good price in lottery and assuming that you will win the weekly events.

Anyway below are the servers that I think having an active GW's pvp and etc all the time if you will prefer them.
1. Mercury
2. Phoenix
3. Lion
4. Kylin

In lion we got this new group of enemies which are tough and good stat most of them but when they cant beat us they resort to report anything funny to GM just to banned us in order to win the game with ease. But in fact most of them are the suspicious one where they can land RP in 4 to 5times until there stamina run out. I mean our enemy are crybabies and using there power to influence TQ just to let us out from game and we are lucky that most of the GM are not stupid enough to listen to them.

They are bringing a 3rd king too with 30B on Nov 25 so don't bother to transfer in our server.
Never mind, just seen your edit.
Why did you candidate Kylin ?
Care to share some information ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: