View Poll Results: Is this skill acceptable in CO game play?
Yes 1 16.67%
No 5 83.33%
Partial ( Please input your stand) 0 0%
Different Ideas (Please input your stand) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2012, 08:18   #1
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
New Skill~

I proposed TQ to add a new skill to basic Water Spell supporting skill name as Dispel/Void/Null etc.

Effect :
~ This skill work by negating the effect of Stigma,Star of Accuracy,Magic Shield and Invisibility as long as the spell remain on the target. It will not have an effect if neither of those spell is in effect.
~ The skill will have 4/5 level from Elementary,Lv1,Lv2,Lv3 and Lv4.
~ The exp cost to level this skill is the same for the spell Invisibility
~ Mana cost is the exact same as the 3(Stig,SoA,Md) basic water buff spell
~ The duration will be 10,15,20,25 and 30 sec ( Half of Invisibility)
~ Cast range is the same as any of the 4 basic buff spell
~ Level required to level each of the skill is same as the 4 basic buff spell
~ The skill is inheritable to any class with Water Taoist as their Rebirth path.
~ Effect doesn't stack, the stronger spell will overwrite the weaker version, spell effect will renew if spell of equal or higher level is re-casted.
~ This skill cannot negate other Dispel/Void/Null.

Reason :
* If they are buffed, it will have to have a debuff. Just like how fog will have detox or monk skill to remove.
* Give more support skill to Water.
* Give more option to Water Rb character.
* To dispel the myth about Invisibility can or cannot remove those buff.

Notice :
- Everyone is entitled to post their idea and suggestion.
- If this skill is accepted, I prefer we can discuss more about the Mana cost and the spell duration to better fit the Gourd user (Melee class with Water path)
- Strictly post about how this skill will work out and give an impact on the game.
- Strictly NO bias hatred for one or other class. Those discussion can be left out on other places.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2012, 08:22   #2
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I will keep this post to see what I can do with it.
Note : I will not vote, as I am not entitled to vote on my own suggestion.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:55   #3
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
~ahem~ total retaliation

this skill is useless has no function or base for the game, this should not be added. were you even thinking when you made this? poll has 4 options will never get looked at.

(why... because i can)

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2012, 11:47   #4
Khev

Khev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1234512 View Post
~ahem~ total retaliation

this skill is useless has no function or base for the game, this should not be added. were you even thinking when you made this? poll has 4 options will never get looked at.

(why... because i can)
Not unless it can negate azure shield.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2012, 12:13   #5
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
~ahem~ total retaliation

(why... because i can)
Kyle. Think about things before you post.

I voted no because it'll make unkillable waters unkillable. Waters with stgs can already take hits from anyone. With azure, it's already retarded. If they gain the ability to dispel stig from their enemies, you'll see waters that never would once die in guild wars. Oh wait...we already do.

The idea for skill isn't bad in itself. Let some other class get it. Maybe a trojan-trojan or something.

Last edited by MyThirdAccount; 10-27-2012 at 12:22.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2012, 12:27   #6
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
theres 2 possible outcomes with this skill.

1) it screws over just water taos, removes all their buffs, and teams with water taos would be crazy OP, and water on water, those waters will just be casting buff and spamming this debuff instead of light damage/stunning or healing, so it would effectivley take away from their current killing capabilities forcing them to revolve around what team mate has what buffs and it would be a pain to keep up seeing 4 other people constantly moving and their glowing buff/armor is shiny and it would just be a mess to sort out on the screen without being told player XXX has lost YYY buff. now if the water on water scenario doesnt cause one team to force rebuff/debuff then one team is at a huge advantage over the other team because 1 team is fully buffed and 1 team is fully debuffed.

2) it would screw over other classes as well and be totaly OP in favor of waters, giving them an instant cast that removes important buffs, rediculous.

so i still say its a bad skill to add because u force the water taos to play a buff game in team matches.

@ mythridaccount, that last post is EXACTLY what you people do to me.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
Old 10-27-2012, 12:35   #7
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
@ mythridaccount, that last post is EXACTLY what you people do to me.
That's because your ideas are bad.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:39   #8
kyle1234512

then you say "this is bad because X, Y, Z"

not spew crap for 15 posts that has nothing to do with anything and farm posts.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:41   #9
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
then you say "this is bad because X, Y, Z"

not spew crap for 15 posts that has nothing to do with anything and farm posts.
But it's so obvious.
Old 10-27-2012, 16:49   #10
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
First off...lol at the notice. lmao. I'm a water and I disagree with this suggestion whole heartedly. Why?

1. Melee water versus magic water. The magic water would destroy melee waters even more so. Is that fair? No. Melee waters require way more skill.

2. STG waters would become extremely over powered, STG taoists are ridiculously difficult to kill already...reducing a character's attack by 30% is just plain stupid. (P.S what happened to not wanting to nerf taoists but instead balancing other classes lol)

3. I honestly think waters are fine...actually more over powered then they should be. If anything...water damage should get reduced (along side fires of course) and then their buffing skills shouldn't be increased. Like healing spells, and making stig/shield/accuracy somehow special for water taoists. Possibly adding a BT/Criticalstrike(melee)/counteraction/immunity buff that pair along with each stig/shield etc. Or something to counter-act shackle like timed revive on locked characters. Like say your guild leader is locked in gwar, you can place timed revive...you cast over their ghost. As soon as the shackle is finished/cured they are automatically revived. But for every second this skill is cast of the locked player the water loses 300 mana. [So for 90 seconds the character loses 27k mana?....might want to change up the 300 lol]
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2012, 23:34   #11
XShinryuX
Survivor

It impressive how people is totally funny in their own way.
I will reply one by one so far.

@Kyle -> I won't spent my few second on correcting you, it hard to correct someone when they cannot even make a detail yet throughful suggestion.

@Khev -> I didn't input that idea simply because Azure is a Pure skill. If Azure is a common skill then it should be included.

@MyThirdAccount -> A water that never die is an exaggeration. It simply depended on how the player that is going to kill it. You cannot expect some 320+ Bp Warrior to kill a 385/383 Water solo. GW isn't won by the power of a person, there is also shackle and other classes. What you take an example is an example of a fraction.
Trojan- Trojan or other classes isn't feasible simply because they either doesn't have mana or won't have enough stamina to keep this up. I could input this to Archer arrow, but archer is terribly weak to actually do such thing. Beside, why would a killer class have an exclusive support skill to them ?

@StillHeart
~ It matters not even if you jump in simply stating that you are a Water. Because biasness and hatefullness cloud judgement. I could be a Pure Water and hating on the 385/383 unkillable water still getting Azure.

~ In a one 1vs1 situation the melee water already have a disadvantage from now.
~ STG water... STG water again. You jump in by stating that, yet you didn't applied on other classes, it as if your entire CO experience is dedicated to fight Water tao all time.
~ You misread the skill as well, the skill doesn't reduce attack, it simply remove the buff spell for the duration. If you doesn't have any of those, it won't affect you.
~ If you don't give more support skill but nerf damage, how do you expect a Water to be a support ? It like taking away Archer bow away and yet demand them to be a hunter.
~ Your last part if actually usable, but I have to factor in the that extra refinery per different skill will certainly over power other team that doesn't have it. If you cannot approve something that remove some spell for 1/3 of it full duration, how can you coop with something that give extra refinery ?
~ The auto-rev/shackle skill can be used. But your fellow Monk won't be so happy and cry it Op.

*It funny how people can approved fog getting debuff where as something simple like the buff skill cannot be remove for some duration isn't approved.
* People is also amazingly narrow minded. The first thing where they see this skill is Tao, it as if their entire game play is to fight Tao and is actually the Tao taking the pole and not the melee classes.
* I suppose skill removal isn't approvable because both char with Water path Rb simply won't use this skill, even if the buff can mean life or death.
Old 10-29-2012, 23:44   #12
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
It impressive how people is totally funny in their own way.
I will reply one by one so far.

@Kyle -> I won't spent my few second on correcting you, it hard to correct someone when they cannot even make a detail yet throughful suggestion.

@Khev -> I didn't input that idea simply because Azure is a Pure skill. If Azure is a common skill then it should be included.

@MyThirdAccount -> A water that never die is an exaggeration. It simply depended on how the player that is going to kill it. You cannot expect some 320+ Bp Warrior to kill a 385/383 Water solo. GW isn't won by the power of a person, there is also shackle and other classes. What you take an example is an example of a fraction.
Trojan- Trojan or other classes isn't feasible simply because they either doesn't have mana or won't have enough stamina to keep this up. I could input this to Archer arrow, but archer is terribly weak to actually do such thing. Beside, why would a killer class have an exclusive support skill to them ?

@StillHeart
~ It matters not even if you jump in simply stating that you are a Water. Because biasness and hatefullness cloud judgement. I could be a Pure Water and hating on the 385/383 unkillable water still getting Azure.

~ In a one 1vs1 situation the melee water already have a disadvantage from now.
~ STG water... STG water again. You jump in by stating that, yet you didn't applied on other classes, it as if your entire CO experience is dedicated to fight Water tao all time.
~ You misread the skill as well, the skill doesn't reduce attack, it simply remove the buff spell for the duration. If you doesn't have any of those, it won't affect you.
~ If you don't give more support skill but nerf damage, how do you expect a Water to be a support ? It like taking away Archer bow away and yet demand them to be a hunter.
~ Your last part if actually usable, but I have to factor in the that extra refinery per different skill will certainly over power other team that doesn't have it. If you cannot approve something that remove some spell for 1/3 of it full duration, how can you coop with something that give extra refinery ?
~ The auto-rev/shackle skill can be used. But your fellow Monk won't be so happy and cry it Op.

*It funny how people can approved fog getting debuff where as something simple like the buff skill cannot be remove for some duration isn't approved.
* People is also amazingly narrow minded. The first thing where they see this skill is Tao, it as if their entire game play is to fight Tao and is actually the Tao taking the pole and not the melee classes.
* I suppose skill removal isn't approvable because both char with Water path Rb simply won't use this skill, even if the buff can mean life or death.
So let me get this straight...your idea is okay because.
1. Melee water taoists are already at a disadvantage so it's okay to buff mage water taoists? .......... sigh.

2. You said no bias hatred for one class to another. I didn't mention other classes because of your "restriction" but if you want I can get into the details of it. If this skill is implemented...STG taoists...no even SPG taoists would have such an OP advantage when facing melee characters. Would melee characters get this advantage of not getting raped by other melee characters? No. In addition...it does lower the overall damage of the melee character....people struggle so hard to kill STG taoists already...imagine trying to kill them with it if this was introduced. Trojan?...all they have is herc and fb at which point they are just useless. Ninja?...may be able to kill if they can land 2-3 tfbs in a row. Monk?...maybe if they land a triple....but you are a **** taoist if they are able to hit you. Warrior? ...lol. Archer?...lol. Pirate would be the only viable option, just like that perpetuating players to pick this noob class to have a fighting chance.

3. It does reduce damage if it takes away buffs like stigma. 30% damage gone. Derp.

4. Giving it a support skill is different from giving it a support skill for itself. E.g Stigma is a support skill players use on themselves, more players use it on themselves rather then on other characters. Mind you there are people that use it on other character. A real support skill is like revive, or debuffing or healing....something that can assist other character/team. That's the purpose of support.

5. Creating a buff is all okay...but if I recall in your words you said taoists are okay, you don't want to nerf/buff them but you would like to buff other characters fairly. And yet here you are proposing a buff for taoist. lol. People are okay with buffs...if it doesn't screw over everyone. Your buff has to have negative consequences when using it...that's why people don't like buff suggestions. E.g FB was buffed...what is the negative? You lose 100% accuracy from herc for like a 25% accuracy if you aren't that great.

6. I am a water taoist. I play water taoist because it is a more useful to my guild and money making wise to play the water then any other character. I don't despise water taoists....but I am willing to accept that taoists are ridiculously op. Pirates are op. Ninjas kind of. Trojans, warriors(not as much anymore), archers are all left in the dust.
Old 10-30-2012, 20:12   #13
XShinryuX
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
So let me get this straight...your idea is okay because.
1. Melee water taoists are already at a disadvantage so it's okay to buff mage water taoists? .......... sigh.

2. You said no bias hatred for one class to another. I didn't mention other classes because of your "restriction" but if you want I can get into the details of it. If this skill is implemented...STG taoists...no even SPG taoists would have such an OP advantage when facing melee characters. Would melee characters get this advantage of not getting raped by other melee characters? No. In addition...it does lower the overall damage of the melee character....people struggle so hard to kill STG taoists already...imagine trying to kill them with it if this was introduced. Trojan?...all they have is herc and fb at which point they are just useless. Ninja?...may be able to kill if they can land 2-3 tfbs in a row. Monk?...maybe if they land a triple....but you are a **** taoist if they are able to hit you. Warrior? ...lol. Archer?...lol. Pirate would be the only viable option, just like that perpetuating players to pick this noob class to have a fighting chance.

3. It does reduce damage if it takes away buffs like stigma. 30% damage gone. Derp.

4. Giving it a support skill is different from giving it a support skill for itself. E.g Stigma is a support skill players use on themselves, more players use it on themselves rather then on other characters. Mind you there are people that use it on other character. A real support skill is like revive, or debuffing or healing....something that can assist other character/team. That's the purpose of support.

5. Creating a buff is all okay...but if I recall in your words you said taoists are okay, you don't want to nerf/buff them but you would like to buff other characters fairly. And yet here you are proposing a buff for taoist. lol. People are okay with buffs...if it doesn't screw over everyone. Your buff has to have negative consequences when using it...that's why people don't like buff suggestions. E.g FB was buffed...what is the negative? You lose 100% accuracy from herc for like a 25% accuracy if you aren't that great.

6. I am a water taoist. I play water taoist because it is a more useful to my guild and money making wise to play the water then any other character. I don't despise water taoists....but I am willing to accept that taoists are ridiculously op. Pirates are op. Ninjas kind of. Trojans, warriors(not as much anymore), archers are all left in the dust.
a) Like you say, a Melee Water is already at disadvantage, so if the Water Tao were to used a M-Def shield on themselves it will further hinder melee Water damage. Just so you know, most Melee Water used STG, so they already lose out on damage from full SDG bonus.M-def give LOTS of damage reduction with bless and STG. It a 2 side situation.

b) You are already bias by specifically targetting one class on your first post, which make me post my reply you quoted.

c) It doesn't reduce damage because you doesn't come with Stig naturally derp. Stig is an applicable skill, not something already come with the character. Your original attack was never reduced. If you wanted to argue this point, then if you die and get rev and proceed to hit other people, your damage is lower than with stig, does that make dieing and rev nerf your damage by 30 % ? Same goes for spell duration is over.

d) Implying debuff like my idea isn't a debuff and doesn't fit in the support skill debuff category ? Please, in a game I play that have buff and debuff, skill like my idea exist naturally most of the time, except in CO, which come as a surprise o_0. Dispel from Final Fantasy anyone ?

e) Anything in Co have double edge sword effect, nothing doesn't. I am simply giving Water Tao more support option, and Water RB path more option as well. My skill doesn't directly affect other class skill difficulties ? Neither does it changed other class skill damage output. It isn't a 30% reduction in attack, a Pure Monk that have no stig by itself doesn't get affected. I doesn't buff/nerf any class BTW. This skill is versatile, if water can buff so it also get debuff. Generally speaking, Water Rb char that get stig is consider as a buff to them when compare to Pure char that doesn't have that. So can we concluded people who go Water Rb path is nerfing other class and buffing themselves by doing so ? It the same concept, different subject.

f)Again, simply playing the class DOESN'T mean you cannot be bias or hateful.
Just like how the lower BP is hating on the higher BP. It could be applied here as well. It doesn't matter, it exist in CO in whatever form attainable. Same concept, different subject.
Old 10-30-2012, 22:40   #14
StillHeart
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
a) Like you say, a Melee Water is already at disadvantage, so if the Water Tao were to used a M-Def shield on themselves it will further hinder melee Water damage. Just so you know, most Melee Water used STG, so they already lose out on damage from full SDG bonus.M-def give LOTS of damage reduction with bless and STG. It a 2 side situation.

b) You are already bias by specifically targetting one class on your first post, which make me post my reply you quoted.

c) It doesn't reduce damage because you doesn't come with Stig naturally derp. Stig is an applicable skill, not something already come with the character. Your original attack was never reduced. If you wanted to argue this point, then if you die and get rev and proceed to hit other people, your damage is lower than with stig, does that make dieing and rev nerf your damage by 30 % ? Same goes for spell duration is over.

d) Implying debuff like my idea isn't a debuff and doesn't fit in the support skill debuff category ? Please, in a game I play that have buff and debuff, skill like my idea exist naturally most of the time, except in CO, which come as a surprise o_0. Dispel from Final Fantasy anyone ?

e) Anything in Co have double edge sword effect, nothing doesn't. I am simply giving Water Tao more support option, and Water RB path more option as well. My skill doesn't directly affect other class skill difficulties ? Neither does it changed other class skill damage output. It isn't a 30% reduction in attack, a Pure Monk that have no stig by itself doesn't get affected. I doesn't buff/nerf any class BTW. This skill is versatile, if water can buff so it also get debuff. Generally speaking, Water Rb char that get stig is consider as a buff to them when compare to Pure char that doesn't have that. So can we concluded people who go Water Rb path is nerfing other class and buffing themselves by doing so ? It the same concept, different subject.

f)Again, simply playing the class DOESN'T mean you cannot be bias or hateful.
Just like how the lower BP is hating on the higher BP. It could be applied here as well. It doesn't matter, it exist in CO in whatever form attainable. Same concept, different subject.
a. What....are you saying? I think it as been established that defense doesn't do much in the game, it is all about torts and blessing. So that magic shield removal...doesn't do ****. The melee water secondly has to hit the character...with reduced damage. It isn't a double sided sword...it's literally the water melee losing damage output. Ya they can use your debuff skill to reduce "magic shield 30% defense" but in all honesty..magic shield does jack ****...just like the new warrior defense stance does near jack ****. So the end result? Water melee having less damage. Fair? No.

b. =.= you said don't designate other classes. How do you expect to have a conversation if your "restrictions" are basically don't talk about other classes? A little common sense.

c. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So water melee stig doesn't come with 30% buff..they need to use it. Hell characters don't naturally come with spgs and sdgs. Your overall attack is reduced. You are not making any sense. It is unfair...period. It would make water taoists even harder to kill...you cannot argue that by saying "it's okay they are just going back to original damage". lmao.

d. It doesn't matter how it is in other games. This is conquer. When I refer to debuffing...I meant debuffing negative spells cast on team-mates. That's debuffing. Debuffing a buff is just plain dumb lol. Basically what I'm saying is...new skills for water taoists should not be self-promoting but rather assistant to the team. This skill would help in team more minimal than it would help Water taoists for themselves.

e. Again you can't say it doesn't reduce damage when it does llol. Maybe trojans should get a buff, reduce all spg effects...since y'know taoists didn't come originally with spgs.

f. How would you know if I am hateful of higher bps? In fact...I don't care about higher bps killing me. lol. If I kill them...then most presumably they suck. I kill lower and equal bp at a 100% ratio. If your assumption is that I hate water taoists...so I want to screw over higher bp is the dumbest thing I have heard. Say my suggestion is to reduce magic damage by 30%...would my magic damage not equally and proportionally decrease? Say I add magic bp...would I not hit less on higher bps? lol.

Just so you know....and it is clear you haven't played water taoist all that long. Invisibility used to remove the effects of stig/accuracy....but if the person cast over it again it would disappear. Maybe instead of making op suggestions...just suggest to bring that back.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:33   #15
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
without reading the rest of the thread.
no thanks.

water tao's are pretty strong as it is. they definatly dont need more power right now. If anything they need less.

If the game wasnt as ****ed up as it is right now. this would be a good suggestion. but right now, it only tips balance even more in the wrong direction
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: