Old 07-08-2012, 03:53   #1
Wolf77

Wolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond repute
2nd Rebirth Question

Hi all

what's the best class can archer-archer 2nd RB into ? (other than archer)

Thanks
Wolf77 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2012, 06:07   #2
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
If you dont want to be an archer, you will want to consider what class you want to be.
Say you want to be a tro, then make wat/war/tro using reincarnation.
There is no good archer/archer/*****

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2012, 06:15   #3
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Arch-arch isn't really going to give you much of a benefit in terms of rebirth pathway for your final 2nd rb class whatever you decide to choose.

Sorry to say it, but if I were you I'd start thinking about re-doing your rebirth pathway by reincarnation and either go ninja (for fog) or monk (for serenity) in the first instance (water tao for stig would be a good option but it's difficult to lvl).
Old 07-08-2012, 06:23   #4
Wolf77

Wolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf77 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the reply guys...

I'm already Archer-Archer lvl 126 but was wondering what class to choose for my 2nd rb but i guess i'll just 2nd rb to archer and maybe start over with a new char

Sorry but what does reincarnation do? i haven't played the game for about 2 years or so and just came back last week

Thanks again
Old 07-08-2012, 06:30   #5
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Reincarnation is essentially like rb'ing, but there's no restriction on the number of times you can reincarnate. When you reincarnate you only have to go to lvl 110 and then you immediately epiphany back to 130.

If for example you go arch-arch-arch and then reincarnate into ninja, your new pathway would be:

arch-arch-nin

If you then choose to go war, your new pathway would be:

arch-nin-war

Essentially what we're saying is, there's no great benefit in arch-arch and the pure skill for archers isn't all that great. So why not start thinking about re-doing your rb pathway now (so it's one less reincarnation you have to do later).

Having said that, TQ is looking to boost archers in some way in the coming months, so you may want to go pure arch and wait and see what buffs they're going to introduce.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:44   #6
Wolf77

I see, Thanks for the info
Old 07-08-2012, 12:16   #7
Spiritwolf

Spiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond reputeSpiritwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf77 View Post
Thanks for the reply guys...

I'm already Archer-Archer lvl 126 but was wondering what class to choose for my 2nd rb but i guess i'll just 2nd rb to archer and maybe start over with a new char

Sorry but what does reincarnation do? i haven't played the game for about 2 years or so and just came back last week

Thanks again
Dont change from archer until TQ comes out with the new re-vamped archer.
It should be happening soon.
I have a 130/131 archer ready for 2nd rb also and im waiting to see what they're going to do with them before i make my decision

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: