View Poll Results: Noob Melee Warfare!! Good New Event Yes or No?
Yes! - With THE LAST MAN STANDING Rules! 5 26.32%
Yes - With THE MOST PLAYERS KILLED Rules! 12 63.16%
No This Event Sucks! 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2012, 08:14   #1
Nespheratu

Nespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond repute
New Event: Noob Melee Warfare!!

OK simple enough, this event would be fair for everyone and actually test their skills/luck. No one would have an advantage over anyone for the amount of DB's he/she has purchased.

How To Sign Up
You would sign up for the event much like you do at Elite PK, Skill Team PK, and Team PK.

Changes To The Characters
Everyone from every level and class will be reverted (only during the event) to a level 15 noob. Battle power will be canceled out as well as nobility and guild rank. And all weapon skills will be deactivated (rage, speedgun, etc.). Furthermore ALL magic spells (Heal, Tornado, Azure Shield, cyclone, divine hare) will also be deactivated.

Weapons and Gears
All gears will become level 10 (or equivalent), quality normal, with no sockets. Weapons will be chosen randomly by the system (each person having different weapons) also level 10, normal quality, and no sockets.

Combat
I have two suggestions here, and I will add both choices to the pole. Although in both cases when you die you are eliminated.
A. Free for all combat. Every player is transported to a map and the killing begins. The Last Person Standing Wins first place! Second to last wins second so forth and so on ending up with 10 winners.
B. Free for all combat. Every player is transported to a map and the killing begins. The Person With The Most Kills Wins first place! Second highest number of kills wins second so forth and so on ending up with 10 winners.
NO HP POTS IN EITHER STYLE!!!

Rewards
1st Place: 3 DragonBalls - 1 large lotto pack and 1 Phase 6 DragonSoul.
2nd Place: 2 DragonBalls - 1 large lotto pack and 1 phase 6 DragonSoul.
3rd Place: 1 DragonBall - 1 large lotto pack and 1 phase 6 DragonSoul.
Top Ten: 1 Small lotto pack - one Phase 4 DragonSoul and Class 1 Moneybag.

Enjoy the voting I hope I have covered everything!

Last edited by Nespheratu; 06-02-2012 at 08:24. Reason: Added No Pots Rule.
Nespheratu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2012, 09:01   #2
Nespheratu

Nespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond repute
Someone is a bulker (the guy who voted NO).
$TQ 
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM Botters WHERE Clue > '0'") or die(mysql_error()); 
$RESULT mysql_num_rows($TQ);
    if (
$result == 0) {
        echo 
"They just dont get it!";
        } else {
            echo 
"OMFG!!";
            }
?>
Old 06-02-2012, 10:00   #3
rewargo
Warrior

rewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond repute
The suggestion is good but with the reward it gives, I don't think CO will allow it since, after all, those who will enter this contest will majority be non-bulkers.

Canceling Weapon Skills will also be unfair since, "A Dagger has much, much lower attack than a Blade. It can only compensate it with the Skill it has." Something like that. 2-handers, however, are balanced.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:43   #4
Nespheratu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewargo View Post
The suggestion is good but with the reward it gives, I don't think CO will allow it since, after all, those who will enter this contest will majority be non-bulkers.

Canceling Weapon Skills will also be unfair since, "A Dagger has much, much lower attack than a Blade. It can only compensate it with the Skill it has." Something like that. 2-handers, however, are balanced.
That's the beauty of it one week you end up with a dagger the next week a club. It's luck of the draw. And trust me with rewards like that TQ would love it! No separate rewards for different level classes, and trust me with those rewards EVERYONE is going to that event. You know how greedy bulkers are, they want EVERYTHING.

If this gets enough yes votes how can they deny it? And the rewards are a suggestion, I'm sure they will modify it.
$TQ 
    if (
$result == 0) {
        echo 
        } else {
            echo 
"OMFG!!";
            }
?>
Old 06-02-2012, 12:31   #5
rewargo
Warrior

rewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond reputerewargo has a reputation beyond repute
how about you submit this as an article then? would be fun to see thoughts from non forumers. i would be glad to submit this for you so i get points. hahahaha
Old 06-03-2012, 04:17   #6
Nespheratu

Wink

Knock yourself out bro just make sure ya give me due credit. I'm ~AzraeL~ from Meteor. O and don't mod the event lol
$TQ 
    if (
$result == 0) {
        echo 
        } else {
            echo 
"OMFG!!";
            }
?>
Old 06-03-2012, 05:51   #7
rewargo
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nespheratu View Post
Knock yourself out bro just make sure ya give me due credit. I'm ~AzraeL~ from Meteor. O and don't mod the event lol
hahahah. on second thought, i think i shouldn't because kevin (91 Jteam leader) may think I'm copy-pasting and I don't really know how to present such event my way. i can't really be saying "this was suggested by blah blah blah". kinda removes the point of being a writer.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:09   #8
EvoArch
Icarus

EvoArch is on a distinguished road
I really like this idea and if anyones ever played gun game in MW2 you start off with a pistol and once you kill someone you get better wep. Goes on for 20 kills. How bout that? Start off with a dagger and get to whatever? Huh? but i do enjoy the ideas above. Its righteous i voted yes for last man standing

Cpt.Secksy: as of now pure wat 117 (going to 120)

icarus-arch-arch 127 (semi-active)

Evolution
Guild-Student Council
EvoArch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-03-2012, 22:06   #9
Nespheratu

Bump for Votes.
$TQ 
    if (
$result == 0) {
        echo 
        } else {
            echo 
"OMFG!!";
            }
?>
Old 06-04-2012, 00:31   #10
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nespheratu View Post
OK simple enough, this event would be fair for everyone and actually test their skills/luck. No one would have an advantage over anyone for the amount of DB's he/she has purchased.
Auto deny part. TQ wont read past this

Anyway there could be some modifications, and if TQ would see oportunity here they would make it their own way but winner must be the one with most kills. Else someone who kept running all the time and killed last one will win.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 06-04-2012 at 00:53.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 00:41   #11
Sodapop92

Sodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond repute
Great idea, I would totes destroy most of the bulkers on Centaur but there would be a few bulkers who have played for years that would be fun to do this with and actually have a even battle.
Old 06-04-2012, 00:58   #12
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I'm always been a fan of more things to do. Idle hands, and all that....
Besides, no need to limit yourself to only 2 possible options. Tons of things you could do with naked chars. (Minds out of the gutter)
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2012, 03:05   #13
Nespheratu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Auto deny part. TQ wont read past this

Anyway there could be some modifications, and if TQ would see oportunity here they would make it their own way but winner must be the one with most kills. Else someone who kept running all the time and killed last one will win.
Yeah Well Hopefully you voted. either way if its a yes vote its a yes vote. And yeah I've thought about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodapop92 View Post
Great idea, I would totes destroy most of the bulkers on Centaur but there would be a few bulkers who have played for years that would be fun to do this with and actually have a even battle.
Bulkers bulk mainly because they can win no other way. Thats why the more I thought about this event the better it sounded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm always been a fan of more things to do. Idle hands, and all that....
Besides, no need to limit yourself to only 2 possible options. Tons of things you could do with naked chars. (Minds out of the gutter)
How did you know my mind went to the gutter instantly? (this guy is spooky he reads minds) =/

Bump for votes.
$TQ 
    if (
$result == 0) {
        echo 
        } else {
            echo 
"OMFG!!";
            }
?>
Old 06-05-2012, 14:08   #14
starride

starride is on a distinguished road
Good idea, even if this kinf of fight has been for years, some guys used to strip and have fun with friends who have been hacked or sold all their gears to RB or whatever.
starride is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2012, 01:05   #15
Nespheratu

Quote:
Originally Posted by starride View Post
Good idea, even if this kinf of fight has been for years, some guys used to strip and have fun with friends who have been hacked or sold all their gears to RB or whatever.
Ye and imagine for a second this kind of fun for prizes. Tell me that wouldn't be awesome

also Bump For Votes!
$TQ 
    if (
$result == 0) {
        echo 
        } else {
            echo 
"OMFG!!";
            }