Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2012, 06:35   #106
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
If any class is OP now, are pirates and fires.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2012, 09:24   #107
feardrake
romney2012

feardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond reputefeardrake has a reputation beyond repute
buff fires plz
feardrake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2012, 10:04   #108
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
I would've agreed to this a while back but I guess my opinion changed a bit. I don't know in which way you'd want to nerf them. Triple is becoming necessary since waters/fires are/were becoming unkill-able. Poison star should be buffed back to its original strength. Problem with all this is that a Trojan and Warrior are left behind in terms of melee classes. I mean, hey, Warriors are a dope class but they shouldn't be that easy a prey for a ninja just because of poison star. Instead, both tros and wars need to have something along the lines of poison star/triple with an active skill. Not something overpowered but something that is actually strong and is pretty hard to make something out of.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2012, 11:29   #109
SadoSoldier
*Reset*

SadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond reputeSadoSoldier has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
Ill start with monk being easiest to level up
2nd.completely overpowerd attack
3.huge range with wwk...takes no skill
3.5.when they get their special xp skill they can move faster than fking cyclone -.-?
4.triple kick [if wwk does'nt work they can hit u like 20 times in less than 2 seconds with this] = OP
5.Wwk is has crit???really??? and it works on all of the hits???not the last hit??
6.that noob fist gives out full attack
7.soulshakle is the stupidest crap ever=Tq ruining Gw,pissing off people in pka...etc
8.their beads take like 38 agi ? wth? my blades take 176 str? -.-
9.they can heal pzn...made pzn fog completely useless [ which is cool because that was just as annoying]
10. their gear issnt overpriced annymore so EVERYone can have a monk )))))
11.dont like beads bro? grab blade/club or w/e Because you can if ur a monk!
12. monks are like god bro they can do anything D
13.theirs more rant but i dont feel like typing more
14.fkmonks
14.5.huge magic defence...makes fires useless ;]...huge defence all around...makes all other chars [except monk bro] useless ;P
15.theirs more rant i just cant think of much more

Okay.. I'll take a shot at this.

1) You're right, monks are really easy to level.. No arguing there
2) WWK Radius is about 4-5 spaces when maxed, in PvP it's not just insanely easy to land, unless the opponent has no ranged attacks.

3) I'm not sure about the move speed, but with the super lag nowadays why does the speed you can move matter? It'll just lag you A LOT.

4) Triple attack only has a 1/3rd chance to hit when it's maxed, unless you have some ****ty luck you're not going to be hit 20 times in 2 seconds.. Actually by my math the most you can be hit in 2 seconds is 9 times.

5) WWK only does 85% of your normal attack damage, and all of the hits excluding the last one are severely weakened.. So crit doesn't change much here.

6) "Noob fist"? Radiant Palm? That goes 4 spaces when maxed and is also pretty hard to land, unless you have a super speed computer.. Though I believe the damage is 125% when maxed.

7) Soul Shackle is MEANT to piss people off, who in the world wants to be a ghost for 2 minutes?

8) I don't understand? Why does that matter at all? Unless you reborned early and ****ed up your attributes there shouldn't be a problem with weapon requirements.

9) Healing poison is pretty epic. Not gonna lie.

10) I don't know what server you play, but a Super +8 2 soc SDG/SDG prayer bead is 15k CPs on my server.

11) You can use certain other weapons if you meet the requirements, but then you can't use Triple Attack, WWK, or Radiant Palm, and maybe not even Auras though I'm not sure.

12) I don't know what to say to that, I see monks get raped A LOT.

13) Okay?

14) Still not getting anywhere..

15) Well I guess I'm done here then..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItSmellsBad View Post
****ing ****. I hope TQ's headquarters gets bombed by Egyptians.
Character name: Saint_Jahi(Current)
Character server: Fairy Tales/Bluebird

Character name: 17ark12anger(No longer used)
Character server: Fairy Tales/Cinderella
SadoSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: