Old 10-18-2011, 17:05   #1
leebrave

leebrave is on a distinguished road
Live up to your promises TQ etc

I never buy CP's for one reason - Let me enlighten you

http://co.91.com/content/2011-09-30/20110930025054172.shtml

or for those who cant be bothered to use link

With the botting activities getting worse and affecting normal players who actually enjoy the game, TQ team has decided to bring out a tougher policy to clamp down on the bots/cheats in-game!
The main accounts of those who turn to bots or cheats in the game will only be given one chance to be let out of Botjail, while a maximum fine of 5000 CPs will be enforced. If caught again, the account will remain in Botjail forever, without the chance of being released.
Also there are some changes to the Mine Caves. The Miners can only mine up 1 Super Gem per 60 minutes, 1 Dragon Ball per 60 minutes, and 1 Permanent Stone per 120 minutes!
Do NOT come to ask for help when its too late, there will be no second chance! We caution all of you to stay away from these bot/cheat programs, and to play the game fairly!

Its not an old main site post in news but - The same crap gets old

Repeated anti-bot rubbish

If you really want to live up to your so called promises come to Fire/Water server - Go to grotto 1 - Canyon mine - TC mine - New canyon etc etc

Im pretty sure you already know all about this and are in my view just ignoring them

Are you looking to kill the game? At this rate a max of 2 years and you'll be paying out more for your servers than you'll make from people that want to pay you to enjoy the game

Myself along with alot of others will most likely never fill your pocket with gold until we see some un-broken promises
leebrave is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 19:43   #2
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
how is this a suggestion?
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 02:43   #3
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Most likely someone there in TQ earns too much from selling bots for TQ to stop them.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: