Old 10-05-2011, 18:18   #1
losvampyre

losvampyre is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Archers Need Help, we have been forgotten

Many of Us Are Archers. We are Hard working and quest harder than Anyone. And Yet with the new battle system, we are the worst of the worst. I have a decent archer 265 BP. Not the best, but above average. And I cant win in a fight with characters of other classes who are 40+ bp less than me. I used to occasionally buy dbs, but now whats the point.... I am pure archer 3x and I am pathetic.... Please fix the archer, give us some of our former power and glory. Help us Compete in a PVP world.
losvampyre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2011, 18:19   #2
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
or switch to the next class in noobery: fire.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2011, 19:48   #3
Justiin

Justiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by losvampyre View Post
Many of Us Are Archers. We are Hard working and quest harder than Anyone. And Yet with the new battle system, we are the worst of the worst. I have a decent archer 265 BP. Not the best, but above average. And I cant win in a fight with characters of other classes who are 40+ bp less than me. I used to occasionally buy dbs, but now whats the point.... I am pure archer 3x and I am pathetic.... Please fix the archer, give us some of our former power and glory. Help us Compete in a PVP world.
Fail Thread.... no poll.. no detailed suggestion. "Please fix the archer"?:O
Level: 130 - 130 - 133

From being one of my favourite games.. conquer has turned into garbage. Game designers improve the game by adding quests, events, and tournaments to make the game fun... However, TQ screws up the whole game by adding extra stuff that is not even necessary to the game.
Justiin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2011, 20:01   #4
sean.manzano1

sean.manzano1 is on a distinguished road
please help me decide :(

hey Im an archer 130 and I still cant decide what class will I RB to? any suggestions? I want to try ninja or troj, but which is which? please any answer would be much appreciated )))
sean.manzano1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2011, 20:19   #5
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
Its his opinion... i guess. Let it be..
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 03:55   #6
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
:P i've made suggestions for simple stuff for the rch before but they were all shut down for being op even though none of it involved increasing their offensive capability in any way, other than my mobile intensify poll which should problably be in the recomended section XD I don't really remember

the fact is when noone plays the class they might op it so peeps bulk for one, then nerf it in 2 months so everyone swaps back to something else....

using an rch in pvp isnt impossible, but it is rather annoying when your opponent does that whole cool thing because they hit u 8-9K per attack and u land 500s and dodge then for a whole 3 minutes till they finially hit you lolz

no poll, no suggestion

ps reincarnate to wat war rch or nin war rch (the second one if you pvp like a nub)
both give u reflect. Star arrow isnt worth being pure, and u get to heal urself/stig and shield or you get to be a fog ***** in tourneys ... not that I like the latter

Also try using melee weapons in pvp i personally prefer ss, even with a lvl 70 sword I can land 2-3K's on someone my bp or 8Ks on someone lower bp than me, where as 1K with my bow on the lower and 300-500 or a crit of 1k with my bow on higher bp peeps

im currently working on wat war rch which is why I havent changed my signature yet

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao

Last edited by Strilter; 10-06-2011 at 03:59.
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 05:57   #7
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
wat warrior archer is the best

same path for me : was pure and now wat warrior archer.
its awesome, ive +12 2h and poison blade with +12 lev 70 perm drag soul shield. Kill many troian and monk till 300 bp or 330 bp when xp shield on !!
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 08:50   #8
Rezz

Rezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strilter View Post
ps reincarnate to wat war rch or nin war rch (the second one if you pvp like a nub)
both give u reflect. Star arrow isnt worth being pure, and u get to heal urself/stig and shield or you get to be a fog ***** in tourneys ... not that I like the latter t
I think i take offense to this statement But Whatever

Rezz - Arch-Arch-Arch-Nin-War-Arch-Monk-Monk-Monk - 130 - 133 - 137
301 (306) BP (with Mentor)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 131Ears Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 134 Necklace -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 132 Beads -1 dmg (x2)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 67 Arch Coat Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 129 Boots -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 136 Ring -1 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc STG Fan -1 dmg
Super +7 2-Soc RGG Tower -1 dmg
Steed +6
Super +6 Riding Crop -1 dmg
Gourd -1 dmg
Rezz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 12:02   #9
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
I'm totally game for this, whatever it is.

Miss the old days when the most feared character in guildwar was an archer with a +12 fan

I do pretty well with my spear, only problem is I have under 10k health

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 13:30   #10
~Glams~

~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post

Miss the old days when the most feared character in guildwar was an archer with a +12 fan

your a nuub =| deebees pl0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
TQ has a reputation to uphold.
~Glams~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2011, 14:31   #11
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Add a poll...
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2011, 13:14   #12
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post

:P those aint the old days XD we used to not even need a fan to pwn =-)
my suggestions to help the rcher out would be

1.mobile intensify <--- search the forums its an old thread I made
2.50 pct hp increase via giving points per each agility attribute point ... (remove stamina fly if this is implemented)
3.higher lvl arrows
4.ditch star arrow for a pure skill that lets you dodge all dmg, but does no dmg back to your attacker with a fixed percent chance of activating at 40 percent. Since it would do no dmg it should have a higher activation rate than ck and reflect
5. remove the attribute requirement to wear armor's (were the only class that has one)

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao

Last edited by Strilter; 10-07-2011 at 13:18.
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2011, 19:30   #13
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
archers will rape anyone with a lesser tower then their fan....make them as powerfull as the other classes and they will dominate through the power of beeing totally *****s...
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 08:51   #14
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Get yourself a twohand and use the soon to be feature to fire twohand power in your star arrow.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 06:20   #15
DSAicey

DSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm in team archers are very useful to stop people geting stamina with scatter but if you are trying to pk people with bow then you suck not archer.
Archer can pzap with blade while flying, archer can zap and melee with 2h when flying and only monks/ninjas can make em come down.
Dont say archer has low hp cause every class has low hp with noop setup atripute points.
DSAicey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: