Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2011, 04:05   #31
LitasLTL
Registered User
 
LitasLTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 10,014
LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBeard101 View Post
I am a noob hercer
Made your wall of text shorter so it would be easyer to read. Dont thank me, you are wellcome
__________________
TQ's moto: W€ £i$T€n, w€ ¢ar€.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2011, 04:16   #32
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Skyloft
Posts: 6,451
Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBeard101 View Post
You make me laugh..... Why is everyone complaining about Trojan hercs? do u kids suck that much to get hit by it? and the **** that u have written doesnt even make sense... Trojans are the hardest to play with... We got Fastblade/scentsword as the hardest skill in the game to play with.. Herc just helped us out but its not even that overpowered, The herc counters ***ing annoying as monks that sit there Spamming WWK and stuns u... RP like the other dude said hits 4range and 20stam.... only thing needs to be nerfed are stupid ass monks mkay
egy hercers like you need to gtfo conquer.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2011, 05:38   #33
sin411
Super ***e
 
sin411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Somewhere Squishy, and slightly confusing.
Posts: 1,306
sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBeard101 View Post
""""Another person with half a brain, who clearly hasn't thought things through either.

Warrior and trojan skill okay, The only trojan skills that can miss and uses stamina would be Hercules, Which causes massive damage to a large area and can kill more than one person at a time, The other trojan skill, Spirit heal, never misses, Dragon whirl? pretty much herc that travels along a straight line, does more damage than herc, and in my opinion superior to herc, Cruel shade? doesnt miss.""""

On to warriors, lets see exclusive warrior skills.....Dash? Only uses stamina if it hits, Shield block? doesnt miss.

Fastblade and scent sword are universal skills and can be used by anyone.



You make me laugh..... Why is everyone complaining about Trojan hercs? do u kids suck that much to get hit by it? and the **** that u have written doesnt even make sense... Trojans are the hardest to play with... We got Fastblade/scentsword as the hardest skill in the game to play with.. Herc just helped us out but its not even that overpowered, The herc counters ***ing annoying as monks that sit there Spamming WWK and stuns u... RP like the other dude said hits 4range and 20stam.... only thing needs to be nerfed are stupid ass monks mkay


Thank you for your input sir.
uhm......im not even sure what your trying to say.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Edit: I see what you did there, silly. *pat*
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2011, 10:05   #34
Strilter
Kenneth
 
Strilter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pegasus Server
Posts: 1,673
Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
:P

order of opedness XD

1.fires (crit nadoes mainly, but also the fact they don't really loose stam and still have too much hp, considering how high their attack is
2.Trojans... used to be for the pro pvper's now every nub that had a maxed one has to use herc because the nubkins that could only use herc got their wish ... an easy to used oped aoe
3. the only problem I have with ninjas is the gross amount they can hit on you with ck... I mean really you don't have to click, you don't have to aim, or anything and its a reflective skill, which is based off the ninjas attack (mind you ninja is an attack class) the skill should counter the dmg done to you aka dish out whatever u get hit with back to your opponent, not be based off the ninjas attack, then someone vsing a ninja , especially melees would have to think before they attacked because they would need to deal with ck first in order to have that 15 second window of hitting without it going off and possibly the ninjas opponent killing themselves...

I have no problem with fog,ab,tfb, or even vortex because that skill only lasts 1 min and can be avoided the only problem I see with ninjas, because a ck from a +12 ninja hits me for almost 30K, where a crit from a maxed fire hits me like 16K

ps. I have more defense both physical, and magical, than most peeps in my bp category, lolz excluding monks and warriors of course
__________________
Strilter

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2011, 10:59   #35
sin411
Super ***e
 
sin411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Somewhere Squishy, and slightly confusing.
Posts: 1,306
sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strilter View Post
:P

order of opedness XD

1.fires (crit nadoes mainly, but also the fact they don't really loose stam and still have too much hp, considering how high their attack is
2.Trojans... used to be for the pro pvper's now every nub that had a maxed one has to use herc because the nubkins that could only use herc got their wish ... an easy to used oped aoe
3. the only problem I have with ninjas is the gross amount they can hit on you with ck... I mean really you don't have to click, you don't have to aim, or anything and its a reflective skill, which is based off the ninjas attack (mind you ninja is an attack class) the skill should counter the dmg done to you aka dish out whatever u get hit with back to your opponent, not be based off the ninjas attack, then someone vsing a ninja , especially melees would have to think before they attacked because they would need to deal with ck first in order to have that 15 second window of hitting without it going off and possibly the ninjas opponent killing themselves...

I have no problem with fog,ab,tfb, or even vortex because that skill only lasts 1 min and can be avoided the only problem I see with ninjas, because a ck from a +12 ninja hits me for almost 30K, where a crit from a maxed fire hits me like 16K

ps. I have more defense both physical, and magical, than most peeps in my bp category, lolz excluding monks and warriors of course
Hint hint, if a ninja with full plus 12 is hitting you for 30k dmg with CK, it means your not supposed to be fighting him/her, he/she could just zap you do death.


And about CK there is a 15 second cool down, no other skills in the game even have a cool down (Except the horse riding ones), Now just think , reflect can conceivably go off once every second for 15 seconds conceivably dealing 40k damage, assuming the person attacking is doing enough damage to hit the cap.

You cant say a skill is op because YOU cant kill a full plus 12 ninja, that's just stupid, of course you cant. You would be in my bp bracket, my CK would probably deal about 3-5k damage on you, depending on how good your defense is. Easily pottabe, So i have to try and use archer bane on you to get you down, and then try to hit you with two fold, or resort to zapping you into submission. and so if your defence and magic defence is as good as you say it is, id really be relying on two fold while your jumping away dealing constant damage wth scatter, im guessing you would be dealing about 300 - 400 damage per hit on somone in your bracket yes? so over 15 seconds youve dealt to me 4500 - 6000 damage plus what ever extra youve done with standard attacks, So over 15 seconds you've probably done more damage than i have.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Edit: I see what you did there, silly. *pat*
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2011, 11:31   #36
StillHeart
Heartless
 
StillHeart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,388
StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
k allow me to explain.

Each class cries that their class is not over powered. A fire taoist will cry that a trojan can kill them. A trojan will cry that a fire taoist can kill them. A monk will cry that a trojan has a larger radius herc.

It's a never ending cycle of retarded stupidity.

Look at you for example. Are you saying ninjas aren't op in any sense? (P.S the reason you die from poison zap is because there are 2 shots in poison zap. The actual zap which would be like say 300, and then the normal.

Trojan's hercules aren't nerfed because of the opness of every other class. Without a retarded buff on hercules trojan is a **** class. Every other class can fb, in fact 2 other classes can have 2 weapons and warriors can "fb" with 2 handed weapons. They don't have the best defense or m defense, in fact that aren't comparable to half the classes. They don't have any unique skills. They don't have the highest hp, unless you bulk an can realot every 3 days.

Why would pzap and hp mana bs be removed from the game? lol. If you are actually using fb and you are facing a fire taoist that cheats (happens a lot cause it's so easy to cheat with them) you need pzap to haul em over.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2011, 13:30   #37
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Skyloft
Posts: 6,451
Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin411 View Post
Hint hint, if a ninja with full plus 12 is hitting you for 30k dmg with CK, it means your not supposed to be fighting him/her, he/she could just zap you do death.


And about CK there is a 15 second cool down, no other skills in the game even have a cool down (Except the horse riding ones), Now just think , reflect can conceivably go off once every second for 15 seconds conceivably dealing 40k damage, assuming the person attacking is doing enough damage to hit the cap.

You cant say a skill is op because YOU cant kill a full plus 12 ninja, that's just stupid, of course you cant. You would be in my bp bracket, my CK would probably deal about 3-5k damage on you, depending on how good your defense is. Easily pottabe, So i have to try and use archer bane on you to get you down, and then try to hit you with two fold, or resort to zapping you into submission. and so if your defence and magic defence is as good as you say it is, id really be relying on two fold while your jumping away dealing constant damage wth scatter, im guessing you would be dealing about 300 - 400 damage per hit on somone in your bracket yes? so over 15 seconds youve dealt to me 4500 - 6000 damage plus what ever extra youve done with standard attacks, So over 15 seconds you've probably done more damage than i have.
lolz I'm a full +5-+6 1 soc with few 2 socs ninja 283 bp.
and a full +12 archer hits me for 1k.

an archer of equal gears hit me like 200-300, and I'm not saying scatter.
honestly, ninjas oneshot equal bp archers even with CK, so you can see why the archer is complaining about CK.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-07-2011, 18:46   #38
doggy
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 513
doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin411 View Post
Another person with half a brain, who clearly hasn't thought things through either.

Warrior and trojan skill okay, The only trojan skills that can miss and uses stamina would be Hercules, Which causes massive damage to a large area and can kill more than one person at a time, The other trojan skill, Spirit heal, never misses, Dragon whirl? pretty much herc that travels along a straight line, does more damage than herc, and in my opinion superior to herc, Cruel shade? doesnt miss.

On to warriors, lets see exclusive warrior skills.....Dash? Only uses stamina if it hits, Shield block? doesnt miss.

Fastblade and scent sword are universal skills and can be used by anyone.


Thank you for your input sir.
U serioulsy such a freakin faaag that u compare tfb with spirit heal\cruel shade and dash\shield block?
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 02:27   #39
LitasLTL
Registered User
 
LitasLTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 10,014
LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin411 View Post
Hint hint, if a ninja with full plus 12 is hitting you for 30k dmg with CK, it means your not supposed to be fighting him/her, he/she could just zap you do death.
So you are saying that someone who is that much stronger should auto win no matter how poor he/she is at PvP?
__________________
TQ's moto: W€ £i$T€n, w€ ¢ar€.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 02:51   #40
LitasLTL
Registered User
 
LitasLTL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 10,014
LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
k allow me to explain.

Each class cries that their class is not over powered. A fire taoist will cry that a trojan can kill them. A trojan will cry that a fire taoist can kill them. A monk will cry that a trojan has a larger radius herc.

It's a never ending cycle of retarded stupidity.
Agree with you on that, though there are many people who agreee that their class is overpowered
Look at you for example. Are you saying ninjas aren't op in any sense? (P.S the reason you die from poison zap is because there are 2 shots in poison zap. The actual zap which would be like say 300, and then the normal.
Ninjas have their advantages and disatvantages. They are debatable. But compared to hercers and monks they become underpwered as their range is less than tros/monks.
Trojan's hercules aren't nerfed because of the opness of every other class.
Trojans hercules aren't nerfed because of TQs greed and the lack of skills of peoples who are supposed to win because they pay for win...
Without a retarded buff on hercules trojan is a **** class. Every other class can fb, in fact 2 other classes can have 2 weapons and warriors can "fb" with 2 handed weapons. They don't have the best defense or m defense, in fact that aren't comparable to half the classes. They don't have any unique skills. They don't have the highest hp, unless you bulk an can realot every 3 days.
^
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post
Each class cries that their class is not over powered. It's a never ending cycle of retarded stupidity.
Arent you doing this yourself now. "Everyone is so overpowered, trojans are so ****...."
Why would pzap and hp mana bs be removed from the game? lol. If you are actually using fb and you are facing a fire taoist that cheats (happens a lot cause it's so easy to cheat with them) you need pzap to haul em over.
Or for example you meet someone weaker than you but who is way better than you. You wont let him win will you. Sure you wont. Just poison zap him to death and show your full super cool efects. And might also whisper to your oponenet "Go bulk (bot) more you noop"
This.
__________________
TQ's moto: W€ £i$T€n, w€ ¢ar€.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 05:19   #41
sin411
Super ***e
 
sin411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Somewhere Squishy, and slightly confusing.
Posts: 1,306
sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
So you are saying that someone who is that much stronger should auto win no matter how poor he/she is at PvP?
Ahh that's not what im trying to say, i guess what i meant to say is, if your fighting somone who is max bp while your on 297 or something similar, you really have no hope of winning, so why complain when you lose? because you had to know that was most likely going to be the out come either way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Edit: I see what you did there, silly. *pat*
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 05:37   #42
sin411
Super ***e
 
sin411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Somewhere Squishy, and slightly confusing.
Posts: 1,306
sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
lolz I'm a full +5-+6 1 soc with few 2 socs ninja 283 bp.
and a full +12 archer hits me for 1k.

an archer of equal gears hit me like 200-300, and I'm not saying scatter.
honestly, ninjas oneshot equal bp archers even with CK, so you can see why the archer is complaining about CK.
^
this is true, but to reduce the effectiveness of CK, because an archer cant kill a ninja, isnt really that great an idea, because then your just making it harder for ninjas to compete against other classes, i understand why hes complaining. How much damage does your CK do on equal bp archers? Im going out on a limb to say something along the lines of 4-5k? if that archer is 130-130-130 they should easily have enough hp to deal with that, or they can just re allot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Edit: I see what you did there, silly. *pat*
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 05:41   #43
sin411
Super ***e
 
sin411's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Somewhere Squishy, and slightly confusing.
Posts: 1,306
sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy View Post
U serioulsy such a freakin faaag that u compare tfb with spirit heal\cruel shade and dash\shield block?
It was a perfectly fine comparison in the situation, go re read the whole thread then tell me how you came to this conclusion.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Edit: I see what you did there, silly. *pat*
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 10:02   #44
doggy
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 513
doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sin411 View Post
^
this is true, but to reduce the effectiveness of CK, because an archer cant kill a ninja, isnt really that great an idea, because then your just making it harder for ninjas to compete against other classes, i understand why hes complaining. How much damage does your CK do on equal bp archers? Im going out on a limb to say something along the lines of 4-5k? if that archer is 130-130-130 they should easily have enough hp to deal with that, or they can just re allot.
I would say that reducing ck because of this is a fair deal. It does way to much dmg against archers....why would you rely on a skill that takes absolutely no skill what so ever.
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2011, 10:06   #45
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Skyloft
Posts: 6,451
Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
ck can get reflected and you can use a guard to tank it

that's enough nerf already.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:16.


You Rated this Thread: