Old 04-06-2010, 23:10   #1
VicksVapor

VicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to behold
Regarding Enemy Guilds...

I was just curious to why everyones making eachothers guilds, enemies? I mean, yeah we are oppossing sides in Guild War... but thats Guild War. Why do we have to take it outside of that? Can't the Guild Leaders sit down and talk this out, because it's getting pretty ridiculous. People are pking left and right for virtually no reason... wheres the stinkin love in this server? Lol. Someone please take forth effort to try and end this nonsense, lets grow up? =]

Thanks

-Zac (VicksVapor)
VicksVapor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 06:25   #2
Doomhammer!i!

Doomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond reputeDoomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond reputeDoomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond reputeDoomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond reputeDoomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond reputeDoomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond reputeDoomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond reputeDoomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond reputeDoomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond reputeDoomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond reputeDoomhammer!i! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicksVapor View Post
I was just curious to why everyones making eachothers guilds, enemies? I mean, yeah we are oppossing sides in Guild War... but thats Guild War. Why do we have to take it outside of that? Can't the Guild Leaders sit down and talk this out, because it's getting pretty ridiculous. People are pking left and right for virtually no reason... wheres the stinkin love in this server? Lol. Someone please take forth effort to try and end this nonsense, lets grow up? =]

Thanks

-Zac (VicksVapor)
kill em all -_-
Doomeh [Archer 130>Trojan 130>Trojan 131]

Happily Married with

Mazura

Hate is the highest acknowledgment
of Fame. Envy is Fame. The more
that they hate you, the better you become!

Doomy's Nub Guard Programm:

GuitarGod,#11BustyNara#11,~Sierra~
Doomhammer!i! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 06:42   #3
Grumps
Banned

Grumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks

-Zac (VicksVapor)
i totally agree but....ebi sucks d1ck and he needs to DIE
Grumps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 07:49   #4
Batiatus
The Troll

Batiatus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomhammer!i! View Post
kill em all -_-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWPPGjIwHRE

? lol
Batiatus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 11:34   #5
VicksVapor

VicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to beholdVicksVapor is a splendid one to behold
Lol, you guys really do have a pure hatred for some of these people dont you? =/. At this rate noones gonna want to join either side if they know they cant go anywhere with the thought of dieing being in the back of their minds. But thanks Grumps, im glad to see someone feels the same way I do... i'll consider that progess =D
Old 04-07-2010, 11:55   #6
Hardluck

Hardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond reputeHardluck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batiatus View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e61oWOG-WUc

oh and ebi doesnt make the decisions if we enemy or not, its all of us who decide who we enemy and the reasons for it. u may hate ebi cause ur jelous of his gear and mad because he backs his allys and friends 100pct of the time but dont try and hate him cause u think he enemys everyone for no reason. which btw we have our reasons for enemying them therefore they are enemied. if by some miracle our enemy guilds were to differ from the reason we enemied then they would be removed. dont get me wrong i like to fight considering thats rly all there is in this game but we can talk some things out and we have many times but u have to understand we are enemy for a reason and thats rly all there is to it, there are peaceful guilds if u dont want to risk being caught up in the war go join one of them for the time being.

Hardluck
Water-Warrior-Monk
130-130-137

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

James digs trannys
Hardluck is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 15:54   #7
VicksVapor

Well said. I was just looking for some reason. Buuuuuut, you're right... gotta do what you gotta do sometimes I guess. Unfortunetly =o
Old 04-07-2010, 16:28   #8
NyCaznGiRL
Melissa^-^

NyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond reputeNyCaznGiRL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks

-Zac (VicksVapor)
impossible, since its a online game..
but without enemy it won't be fun, the game will be boring, we'll all just go lvling, and hunting red names, no fun lol

haters only make you famous.
NyCaznGiRL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 17:38   #9
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Point 1:
This is an online game built around pking. This game is meant to be pked on. I think we are one of the tamest servers in terms of random pking because a bunch of us are old school players who regard friendship higher than just killing anything and everything. Other servers are crazy to figure out which sides are actually allies as even allies kills there own members/allies. So I think this is probably one of the tamer servers but people are getting restless as one side generally dominates.

Point 2:
Ebi is a power*****. I realize that he is a great asset to have no matter what side he is on. I am in a guild allied to him (or was b4 I quit) and he threatened me for stupid **** a lot. Sometimes (when he was gl and on every day) his members would kill me for no reason outside of gcs and so I would pay it back in full. (When I had WuTai) I explained to him what had happened and he killed me even after explaining it to him.

Point 3:
I can't blame him for being a power*****. If I had the power to kill anyone I would probably do so whenever I felt the urge. And lord knows I got a list of people I'd love to own. Its a game and if thats what he enjoys doing then so be it.

Final point: Its a game. This **** might seems super important and some people just want to be left alone, but its all in fun. Even if you aren't having any fun getting your ass handed to you, the other guy is having a ball. But don't get mad, get even. Lawd knows you got friends Vicks so **** some *****s up together.

Peace~
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 18:08   #10
Andrew~
Banned

Andrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
Point 1:
This is an online game built around pking. This game is meant to be pked on. I think we are one of the tamest servers in terms of random pking because a bunch of us are old school players who regard friendship higher than just killing anything and everything. Other servers are crazy to figure out which sides are actually allies as even allies kills there own members/allies. So I think this is probably one of the tamer servers but people are getting restless as one side generally dominates.

Point 2:
Ebi is a power*****. I realize that he is a great asset to have no matter what side he is on. I am in a guild allied to him (or was b4 I quit) and he threatened me for stupid **** a lot. Sometimes (when he was gl and on every day) his members would kill me for no reason outside of gcs and so I would pay it back in full. (When I had WuTai) I explained to him what had happened and he killed me even after explaining it to him.

Point 3:
I can't blame him for being a power*****. If I had the power to kill anyone I would probably do so whenever I felt the urge. And lord knows I got a list of people I'd love to own. Its a game and if thats what he enjoys doing then so be it.

Final point: Its a game. This **** might seems super important and some people just want to be left alone, but its all in fun. Even if you aren't having any fun getting your ass handed to you, the other guy is having a ball. But don't get mad, get even. Lawd knows you got friends Vicks so **** some *****s up together.

Peace~
Thechosenone talks:O
Andrew~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 18:45   #11
Trojan.God
Banned

Trojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond repute
ppl are *** pking is fun ninjana can suck a fat one like .....fatter than andrew fat!
Trojan.God is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 19:33   #12
Andrew~
Banned

Andrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond reputeAndrew~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
ppl are *** pking is fun ninjana can suck a fat one like .....fatter than andrew fat!
fock yo
Andrew~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 19:56   #13
VicksVapor

Right on =]
Old 04-08-2010, 14:51   #14
Trojan.God
Banned

Trojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond reputeTrojan.God has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew~ View Post
fock yo
<3
Trojan.God is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2010, 15:40   #15
Hentai-Kun
Nate

Hentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomhammer!i! View Post
kill em all -_-
Metallica ! Metallica !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: