Old 07-16-2005, 00:13   #1
The_Philosopher
The Duke of Turqee Spam

The_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud of
W the F

stop baleeting my freads!
Old 07-16-2005, 00:15   #2
lokicane
The Winged MUN

lokicane is on a distinguished road
Stop posting long spam threads.

I didn't delete it. I tossed it in the recycle bin.

Remember kids, every time you talk to matt_uk, God kills a kitten.
lokicane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 00:16   #3
The_Philosopher
The Duke of Turqee Spam

The_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud ofThe_Philosopher has much to be proud of
SON OF A ****
Old 07-16-2005, 00:18   #4
Dez_Rednammoc
I'm Snipes!!

Dez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond repute
LMAO! Come on guys, it's like a forum game, don't delete the longest thread ever xD.
Old 07-16-2005, 00:21   #5
lokicane
The Winged MUN

lokicane is on a distinguished road
We already have a thread for posting spam. Use it instead of starting new spam threads.

Remember kids, every time you talk to matt_uk, God kills a kitten.
lokicane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 00:24   #6
The_Philosopher
The Duke of Turqee Spam

ur spam game is boring and uninteresting, mine is hip and edgy
Old 07-16-2005, 00:51   #7
Redclaw
1HitWonder

Location: Seattle, WA USA Server: Turquoise Only Weapon: Dual o=[===> Pwnage: Fixed Phoenix Occupation: Nikr Nixr Hairstyle: Teh Don King Spamz0rzzzz Level: HIGH Also Known As: 1 Hit Wonder Where to Find Me: AFK
Redclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond repute
omg, outlaw, u are the new me, lol...

Thanks to all the DB Buyers who keep this game free!!!

Hey Nubs! Check out ---> Redclaw's Nub Tip of the Day

Visit my Turquoise Trade Thread ---> HERE <--- Constantly Updated!!!
Redclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 00:53   #8
The_Philosopher
The Duke of Turqee Spam

i should jack your avatar, and well be "The Official Turquee Spammers"

yea... i know its not that funny, but well come up with something...
Old 07-16-2005, 00:56   #9
Redclaw
1HitWonder

Location: Seattle, WA USA Server: Turquoise Only Weapon: Dual o=[===> Pwnage: Fixed Phoenix Occupation: Nikr Nixr Hairstyle: Teh Don King Spamz0rzzzz Level: HIGH Also Known As: 1 Hit Wonder Where to Find Me: AFK
Redclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond reputeRedclaw has a reputation beyond repute
i have semi retired from forum spamming. cause teh forums suck now.

i just come to read teh drama now. and post once in awhile.

Thanks to all the DB Buyers who keep this game free!!!

Hey Nubs! Check out ---> Redclaw's Nub Tip of the Day

Visit my Turquoise Trade Thread ---> HERE <--- Constantly Updated!!!
Redclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 01:22   #10
shadowskill
Sevar

shadowskill is on a distinguished road
red's spamming is over what's next ...
'But i don't want to walk among mad men.' Alice remarked. 'Oh, You can't help that.' said the Cat: 'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad' 'How do you know I'm mad? said Alice. 'You must be,' said the Cat, 'Or you wouldn't have come here.' -Alice in Wonderland

Justice has no absolute. Where there's light; there's always a shadow. -Shadow Skills

[Darkness - You muscles have torn; your bones are broken. Wings can no longer soar from your hands. Give up, Black Wing. You've lost your arms and you can no longer see. There's no hope for your body or your mind. And your wings are gone as well. What do you plan on fighting with?

Black Wing - MY...My soul. My soul, stained red with the burning pride of those who died fighting me. ] -Shadow Skills

If love can kill; hate can also save. -Noir

"In brightest day, in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight!
Let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!" -Green Lantern Oath
shadowskill is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 01:32   #11
Dez_Rednammoc
I'm Snipes!!

Dez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond reputeDez_Rednammoc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by shadowskill
red's spamming is over what's next ...
Maybe Dez will become a Liberal!

Note: Ain't gonna happen xD.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:15   #12
Saber
:)

Saber is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Saber
Nah red when we faught against the injustices of matt_uk we actualy had interesting things going on with our spam, they just fill up pages andf pages of crap, its fully negative spam, ours was a possitive spam. While it was ecentialy just spam atleast people could derive some sort of enjoyment from reading it or veiwing the pictures.

These two are just novices, and they are trying to give Intelacer a hard time, which is stupid the modding he has done so far seems pretty good, he has posted reasons for everything he edits and gave me good clarification on my thread to a vid that linked to something very questionable.
Saber is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 02:17   #13
The_Philosopher
The Duke of Turqee Spam

Quote:
Originally posted by Saber
Monkey poop are teh delicouszorz
Old 07-16-2005, 04:08   #14
BoDYCounT
[Sniper]

BoDYCounT has a reputation beyond reputeBoDYCounT has a reputation beyond reputeBoDYCounT has a reputation beyond reputeBoDYCounT has a reputation beyond reputeBoDYCounT has a reputation beyond reputeBoDYCounT has a reputation beyond reputeBoDYCounT has a reputation beyond reputeBoDYCounT has a reputation beyond reputeBoDYCounT has a reputation beyond reputeBoDYCounT has a reputation beyond reputeBoDYCounT has a reputation beyond repute
and CNN.... lmfao.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nghiem
..ur place or mine?
Quote:
Originally posted by KoH-Ce-Nedra
It's enough sleep. Get some milk and GAME ON!
(+) For Life
BoDYCounT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2005, 09:54   #15
Dez_Rednammoc
I'm Snipes!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Saber
Hmmm... maybe if I make it sound like my bul**** has a purpose and make it sound like I had a high and mighty goal, I'll look smart. I can just spam and flame 24/7, then claim that I was fighting "injustices" and sound cool while I simultaneously flame other people for their spam. Maybe, just maybe, people will ignore that my spam is always rude and offensive while other people spam for fun and don't hurt anyone else, usually posting something humourous. Maybe...
Well said, Saber. Oh, and I wasn't trying to give Intelacer a hard time, I was having a little fun. Sorry, the 2X4 shoved up your rear probably prevents you from understanding such a concept. I think TP's translation of what you said is quite accurate.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: