Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2019, 17:45   #1
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
question for pro fire

i have a question regardin magic class:
forget 1 second the skill rise of taoism and the socket on hossu (that i dont have socket on hossu)
my fire have 65k mag att (full spg)
if i remove backsword and hossu (bs p12p7) i loose "only " 8561 mag attack.
going 56,5 k mag attack.
if i reincarnate the fire on pure ts (with all tao items level 140 and 2 ts weapon ) i will gain 30 % SPG
30% of 56.5k is 16.8k !
the first question is i bet that the TS will hit with thunder much harder than my fire (without rise of taoism)
i dont care repair tao items because im on silver server and we have repair pot.

2nd question more important : some tested if like SDG is present a hidden bonus (that for sdg is 45%) for full 210 SPG????

a flying TS zapping can hit hard
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-26-2019, 18:07   #2
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy
 
King_Kai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: South
Posts: 1,164
King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
warrior with shield nd fix the blue rune for more def n add 2 spg gems in ur shield nin war war ....+12 p7 perm shield 2xspg is a reall nice addon for a magic build imo
__________________
~~~~~~~~~~~Greatest Of All Time~~~~~~~
King_Kai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-31-2019, 23:18   #3
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 819
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
i have a question regardin magic class:
forget 1 second the skill rise of taoism and the socket on hossu (that i dont have socket on hossu)
my fire have 65k mag att (full spg)
if i remove backsword and hossu (bs p12p7) i loose "only " 8561 mag attack.
going 56,5 k mag attack.
if i reincarnate the fire on pure ts (with all tao items level 140 and 2 ts weapon ) i will gain 30 % SPG
30% of 56.5k is 16.8k !
the first question is i bet that the TS will hit with thunder much harder than my fire (without rise of taoism)
i dont care repair tao items because im on silver server and we have repair pot.

2nd question more important : some tested if like SDG is present a hidden bonus (that for sdg is 45%) for full 210 SPG????

a flying TS zapping can hit hard
TBH... Fire just better overall with their blue rune just so much dmg and hp making them impossible to kill. whats this "repair pot." you mentioned?
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-01-2020, 05:34   #4
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
reapi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
TBH... Fire just better overall with their blue rune just so much dmg and hp making them impossible to kill. whats this "repair pot." you mentioned?
repain items are only on silver server (free to obtain autohunting in cavern)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	free.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	151413  
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-03-2020, 07:37   #5
cuZz
Sakujo
 
cuZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Liberty/Prosperity Server
Posts: 819
cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
repain items are only on silver server (free to obtain autohunting in cavern)
Ohhhh okay, never seen or heard of it
__________________
I DON'T aimbot ...Don't it just break your heart?</3


Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2020, 09:16   #6
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9
 
DIRTY~XII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Mogadishu,Somalia
Posts: 305
DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
final mattack stil > mattack builds for fire?
__________________
Lulu| [11B]|Monk|140
Luke| [11B]|Dragon-Warrior|140
Lolita| [5B]|Tao|140

Former Server/s: Server 3 [Kylin](2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)>Hebby(2 020)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2020, 07:38   #7
USER1_74
Registered User
 
USER1_74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,667
USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
sorta of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTY~XII View Post
final mattack stil > mattack builds for fire?
magic attack now its more important
tao blue rune raise of taoism is OP
fixed add +13000 final mag attack add +50k hp AND triple the defense for 40 second (cd 80)
socked hossu its OP (but really expensive ) add 6k final mag attack (if 2 super infinity gem are embedded)
nature chant rune can add 20% mag attack...***8230;..
but the really OP rune is sourging force: enhance penetration up to 20% (with refinery the penetration CAP is 53% now u can reach 73% that is INSANE
__________________
Greedy
Water-Thunderstriker-Ninja (52k max attack)
478 BP
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2020, 01:09   #8
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9
 
DIRTY~XII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Mogadishu,Somalia
Posts: 305
DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
magic attack now its more important
tao blue rune raise of taoism is OP
fixed add +13000 final mag attack add +50k hp AND triple the defense for 40 second (cd 80)
socked hossu its OP (but really expensive ) add 6k final mag attack (if 2 super infinity gem are embedded)
nature chant rune can add 20% mag attack...***8230;..
but the really OP rune is sourging force: enhance penetration up to 20% (with refinery the penetration CAP is 53% now u can reach 73% that is INSANE
Cheers haha

Have none of those runes yet but will work on em, got bored so swapping out my water for fire, was building final mattack jiang but will start changing to Mattack!
__________________
Lulu| [11B]|Monk|140
Luke| [11B]|Dragon-Warrior|140
Lolita| [5B]|Tao|140

Former Server/s: Server 3 [Kylin](2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)>Hebby(2 020)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2020 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:41.