Old 06-11-2016, 02:29   #1
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
The answer to farming monks

Why farm monks when you can bot pirates amirite? Not only do they teleport to the mobs and have unlimited pirate XP skill and triple attack spam while casting the XP skill they ALSO have Monk XP skill. GGz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN2V...ature=youtu.be

Maybe these aint new? But they sure as **** new to my server lol.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.

Last edited by cuZz; 06-11-2016 at 03:00.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2016, 05:03   #2
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Props to you for making this video. Also the creator of that bot is a legend

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2016, 05:12   #3
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Props to you for making this video. Also the creator of that bot is a legend
This **** next level - perma XP skill + Monk XP skill + Teleport to mobs - no gear required lol... TQ making people step into the light and become a legend lol.

Quote:
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:

Old 06-11-2016, 05:38   #4
Laurent

Laurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond reputeLaurent has a reputation beyond repute
It's almost like TQ forgot that the inability to get CPs without bulking is the reason people botted in the past.

Let's start taking gears from people who are actually willing to work to get CPs at less than minimum wage, that'll show them for not botting!
Laurent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2016, 05:52   #5
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
It's almost like TQ forgot that the inability to get CPs without bulking is the reason people botted in the past.

Let's start taking gears from people who are actually willing to work to get CPs at less than minimum wage, that'll show them for not botting!
Yup, gonna see bot population skyrocket - who ever making this bot is godly I pked it and it rev'd 15 seconds later still with the XP skills **** is unstoppable

Quote:

Quote:

Old 06-11-2016, 16:17   #6
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Why farm monks when you can bot pirates amirite? Not only do they teleport to the mobs and have unlimited pirate XP skill and triple attack spam while casting the XP skill they ALSO have Monk XP skill. GGz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN2V...ature=youtu.be

Maybe these aint new? But they sure as **** new to my server lol.
I support this bot, and botters that don't use bots in pvp. tq can suck a fat D.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2016, 16:31   #7
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
I support this bot, and botters that don't use bots in pvp. tq can suck a fat D.
Maybe DBs will return to decent prices and hopefully no lag due to bot population increase

Quote:

Quote:

Old 06-12-2016, 02:14   #8
BerzerkAkaGod
G O A T

BerzerkAkaGod is on a distinguished road
CuZz, Do you use zap while pvping? and i like your music.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:49   #9
cuZz
Sakujo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
CuZz, Do you use zap while pvping? and i like your music.
Zap? Is that like a ping reducer? I use Battle Ping if so and here's the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLcIFWb2jjk

Quote:

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: