Old 08-24-2014, 15:13   #1
say
MaryJane<3

Location: You can find me in the club bottle full of bub mami i got that X if you into takin drugs..im into havin sex i aint into makin love so come give me a hug if you into gettin rubbed...
say has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond repute
So why did...

the conquer 3.0 project get cancelled wtf? i was lookin foward to that ****

kthxpwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
There's plenty of people on this world, perhaps we should start shooting the ones that fail to comprehend the basic things.
"I'm not c0cky im confident so when you tell me im the best its a compliment"

"If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything"
say is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2014, 15:59   #2
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Things went seriously wrong while developing so they decided to cancel it and salvage as much code as possible to implement in the current co.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2014, 19:12   #3
say
MaryJane<3

Location: You can find me in the club bottle full of bub mami i got that X if you into takin drugs..im into havin sex i aint into makin love so come give me a hug if you into gettin rubbed...
say has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond reputesay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Things went seriously wrong while developing so they decided to cancel it and salvage as much code as possible to implement in the current co.
so they had to shutdown the ENTIRE project because something went wrong? why couldnt they just keep working on it? Welll that is tq for ya anyway thats ridiculous they had a lot of ppl lookin foward to it and coming back and they just messed everything up as usual

kthxpwn
Quote:
There's plenty of people on this world, perhaps we should start shooting the ones that fail to comprehend the basic things.

Old 08-24-2014, 23:35   #4
ThePurpleKnight
Knight

ThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond reputeThePurpleKnight has a reputation beyond repute
It's too hard to make a right click and win game in 3D. Gotta be at least tab target, any more skilless and you'd have to market it to ages 3-6.

309 BP Pure Warrior
Game Balance Enthusiast.
Remove "Low Skill - High Reward."
ThePurpleKnight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2014, 00:10   #5
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
They decided that it wont be profitable enough. Thats what went wrong. Who knows maybe this whole CO3 thing was just some sort of marketing trick.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-25-2014, 00:17   #6
Lavi
Bookman

Lavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond reputeLavi has a reputation beyond repute
It was probably not worth their time because so many people spend thousands on 2.0

( Man Playing a Woman Playing a Man Playing a Fish )
( Pumpkin Letter )
Lavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2014, 07:58   #7
say
MaryJane<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
They decided that it wont be profitable enough. Thats what went wrong. Who knows maybe this whole CO3 thing was just some sort of marketing trick.
It defnitely was why would they get everyone all hyped and vets ready to come back and **** then just stop? they just wanted attention hoping some of those vets come back to this co thats really ****ed up i wish i knew how to make games i would do that ****

kthxpwn
Quote:

Old 08-28-2014, 10:43   #8
zordrecon
Absolution

zordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond reputezordrecon has a reputation beyond repute
CO3 was not wise Decision anyway otherwise it will not be strong competitor against 2014 3D games since The announcement of the release of CO3 i saw that weak 3D,also lots of player will refuse leaving CO2 and play it with the tons on cps on CO2
i suggest not to bring new one i suggest to improve some of the graphic by adding some texture filters (optional) and Improved texture resolution and increase the rate of FPS to 60 all this must be optional due to there is players has computer still works with Pentium 4
zordrecon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2014, 11:05   #9
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by say View Post
It defnitely was why would they get everyone all hyped and vets ready to come back and **** then just stop? they just wanted attention hoping some of those vets come back to this co thats really ****ed up i wish i knew how to make games i would do that ****
Because they would not make as much money as they could by focusing on less stupid things.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: