Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 02:17   #61
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy View Post
Im a tro girly...and I didnt know ck cant hit archers in the air, still I think it should be capped, even if only for archers.
Not capped but it shouldnt block any damage because they are still an attackclass.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 02:44   #62
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
capped? oh I see, make CK a second reflect.

no.

and seriously, not ninjas faults if wimpy archers get killed by everything.
Man you`re the puusy that relies on a skill that requires 0 skill...u got 5 tfb`s and archerbane...isnt that easy enough for you.

Atleast make ck so you have to get in your puusyass fog to get a autokill.
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 02:48   #63
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Not capped but it shouldnt block any damage because they are still an attackclass.
I dont understand what you mean here, but I think it should atleast be capped to doing max 90% of the opponents hp.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:50   #64
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok man, I always seen AOE attack as an attack that hits everything within a diameter opposed to a straight line.

But it dont matter, tfb is still what it is. It will hit whatever that is within 3 paces of u in any direction. While fb has to hit straight on the target in a thin line, and even then it doesnt always hit.
omg really, you are so daft, have you actually used a ninja? I doubt it or you would realize how stupid you look right now.

TFB won't hit "everything" within three paces, you would still have to click on the player much like tornado or thunder, it will only hit the person you click on.

Area of effect (or AoE) is a term used to describe attacks or spells that affect multiple targets within a specified area.

In conclusion TFB is not an AOE attack, and actually takes some semblance of skill to use.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_of_effect
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 02:53   #65
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I dont understand what you mean here, but I think it should atleast be capped to doing max 90% of the opponents hp.
Great idea mate, Then ill just zap use poison star and zap you till you die.
Then you will complain about that.

You really have nothing productive to provide to the discussion.
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 10-20-2011, 03:01   #66
sin411
Super ***e

Quote:
Man you`re the puusy that relies on a skill that requires 0 skill...u got 5 tfb`s and archerbane...isnt that easy enough for you.

Atleast make ck so you have to get in your puusyass fog to get a autokill.
The problem with your suggestions is that your making all of them based off of archers! A single class can not and should not be changed because of balance issue against fighting one class!
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 10-20-2011, 03:14   #67
doggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin411 View Post
omg really, you are so daft, have you actually used a ninja? I doubt it or you would realize how stupid you look right now.

TFB won't hit "everything" within three paces, you would still have to click on the player much like tornado or thunder, it will only hit the person you click on.

Area of effect (or AoE) is a term used to describe attacks or spells that affect multiple targets within a specified area.

In conclusion TFB is not an AOE attack, and actually takes some semblance of skill to use.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_of_effect

Dude congratulations u dont just have to right click to use ur high dmg thunder with 3x3square diameter and no stamina loss when missing, cos u actually have to right click the person your chasing...

How that betters your case of comparing them to spirit heal\cruel shade and dash\shield block is beyond me...
Old 10-20-2011, 03:16   #68
doggy
Banned

Quote:
Great idea mate, Then ill just zap use poison star and zap you till you die.
Then you will complain about that.

You really have nothing productive to provide to the discussion.
You debate as a little retard man.

No I wouldnt, as I said I dont think CK alone should kill another player....God forbid you had to use a little skill to actually kill someone.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:19   #69
doggy
Banned

Quote:
The problem with your suggestions is that your making all of them based off of archers! A single class can not and should not be changed because of balance issue against fighting one class!
Ok man, all my suggestions to cap CK at 90% max dmg....that would totally revelutionize the ninja and make them totally unbalanced and ****.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:55   #70
sin411
Super ***e

Quote:
Dude congratulations u dont just have to right click to use ur high dmg thunder with 3x3square diameter and no stamina loss when missing, cos u actually have to right click the person your chasing...

How that betters your case of comparing them to spirit heal\cruel shade and dash\shield block is beyond me...

It would be thew stamina loss now wouldn't it?

You don't lose stamina when you miss with dash do you?

You don't lose stamina if you miss with Cruel shade do you?
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 10-20-2011, 04:24   #71
doggy
Banned

Quote:
It would be thew stamina loss now wouldn't it?

You don't lose stamina when you miss with dash do you?

You don't lose stamina if you miss with Cruel shade do you?
And you think this is a good comparison of skills?
Old 10-20-2011, 04:45   #72
sin411
Super ***e

Quote:
And you think this is a good comparison of skills?
How about you explain why you don't think it is, so i can mock you instead?
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Old 10-20-2011, 05:27   #73
doggy
Banned

Quote:
How about you explain why you don't think it is, so i can mock you instead?
Maybe I'll make it clearer for u by asking you the following question:
Would you trade tfb for any of the skills you mentioned?
Old 10-20-2011, 05:47   #74
kaxeryo
NIHAO!

kaxeryo has a reputation beyond reputekaxeryo has a reputation beyond reputekaxeryo has a reputation beyond reputekaxeryo has a reputation beyond reputekaxeryo has a reputation beyond reputekaxeryo has a reputation beyond reputekaxeryo has a reputation beyond reputekaxeryo has a reputation beyond reputekaxeryo has a reputation beyond reputekaxeryo has a reputation beyond reputekaxeryo has a reputation beyond repute
bulk to be 385 bp, then you'll pretty much stay alive isnt it ? you complain all you want but at the end of the day, the game stays the same and you're still playing..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!!!?
lol... its illegal for us to sell our items for usd but its ok for tq to sell items to us for usd....

double standard

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kaxeryo! Water-Warrior-Trojan
kaxeryo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 06:16   #75
sin411
Super ***e

Quote:
Maybe I'll make it clearer for u by asking you the following question:
Would you trade tfb for any of the skills you mentioned?
I give up i just intend to ignore you from hence forth.
There is just no reasoning with special needs kids.
Quote:
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
130-132-134

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: