Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 15:40   #1
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Monks overpowerdness -.-

Ill start with monk being easiest to level up
2nd.completely overpowerd attack
3.huge range with wwk...takes no skill
3.5.when they get their special xp skill they can move faster than fking cyclone -.-?
4.triple kick [if wwk does'nt work they can hit u like 20 times in less than 2 seconds with this] = OP
5.Wwk is has crit???really??? and it works on all of the hits???not the last hit??
6.that noob fist gives out full attack
7.soulshakle is the stupidest crap ever=Tq ruining Gw,pissing off people in pka...etc
8.their beads take like 38 agi ? wth? my blades take 176 str? -.-
9.they can heal pzn...made pzn fog completely useless [ which is cool because that was just as annoying]
10. their gear issnt overpriced annymore so EVERYone can have a monk )))))
11.dont like beads bro? grab blade/club or w/e Because you can if ur a monk!
12. monks are like god bro they can do anything D
13.theirs more rant but i dont feel like typing more
14.fkmonks
14.5.huge magic defence...makes fires useless ;]...huge defence all around...makes all other chars [except monk bro] useless ;P
15.theirs more rant i just cant think of much more

Last edited by Cowboy86; 10-17-2011 at 15:46.
Cowboy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 17:42   #2
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
How about a 210 pct SDG monk using RP oneshots anything including pure warriors in XP shield if they are lower bp.

Or the fact that RP is identical to old scent sword using aimbot, back in 2007 if you used aimbotted scent sword you were botjailed, RP literally the same thing maybe slightly slightly less range but just as easy and you don't get botjailed.

Monks ruin melee, monks ruin fb/ss, monks ruin all skill in this game.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 18:04   #3
ykcam

ykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond reputeykcam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
Ill start with monk being easiest to level up
2nd.completely overpowerd attack
3.huge range with wwk...takes no skill
3.5.when they get their special xp skill they can move faster than fking cyclone -.-?
4.triple kick [if wwk does'nt work they can hit u like 20 times in less than 2 seconds with this] = OP
5.Wwk is has crit???really??? and it works on all of the hits???not the last hit??
6.that noob fist gives out full attack
7.soulshakle is the stupidest crap ever=Tq ruining Gw,pissing off people in pka...etc
8.their beads take like 38 agi ? wth? my blades take 176 str? -.-
9.they can heal pzn...made pzn fog completely useless [ which is cool because that was just as annoying]
10. their gear issnt overpriced annymore so EVERYone can have a monk )))))
11.dont like beads bro? grab blade/club or w/e Because you can if ur a monk!
12. monks are like god bro they can do anything D
13.theirs more rant but i dont feel like typing more
14.fkmonks
14.5.huge magic defence...makes fires useless ;]...huge defence all around...makes all other chars [except monk bro] useless ;P
15.theirs more rant i just cant think of much more
switch to pure monk bor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilxjoanna View Post
I wonder when will marky learn shut to h*** up for once, now that will make a difference.

"God writes a lot of comedy...
The trouble is,He's stuck with so many bad actors who doesn't know how to play funny.
"
Garrison Keillor
ykcam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 18:19   #4
ACE_Shooter
Pro Man K?

ACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond repute
In all honesty I dont understand why people complain about monks,they are Op only because of the shackle in my book,Wanna know why?

Even tho they only take 36 agility for beads,TO use triple properly you need at LEAST 200-215 agility,therefore have less hp ANYWAYS.To top that off they have less attack then clubs/blades/katanas and to have shacke you have to be PURE.If you really wanna talk about OP lets point out that im a 385 bp monk and a same bp trojan with stig 1 hits me with dragonwhirl to where my melee (stig) hits only about 24k when he has 27k hp.Only way to 1 hit him with with triple or a combo of wwk+melee STIG.

SO in all ways monks dont 1 hit a trojan,However the trojan 1 hits him,HMMMM and not to mention dragonwhirl is like a moveable herc,just more power behind it and more range of screen to screen.Monks are nowhere near op other then the pure skill,Hell even wwk wont kill you unless you have less bp anyways which is how this piece of crap game works anyways and tripple has 1/3 chance to go off.If you dont like monks then go trojan dragonwhirl,It ruins monks unless they are decent enough to play dodgeball.

And if you think im saying this just because im a monk then your wrong,I also have a same bp trojan.Trojan>Monk.Get some skillz and ss/or just plain out dragonwhirl everything in your path.

Proud GL Of ReSt|In|PiEcEs

385 Bp Pirate (Rvge) Guild Leader of Perfect Nemesis
League Of Legends: WetPixels Wins:1260/Loss:500
(currently working on my Rank elo)Highest Elo:1410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
As conquer falls to its knees, to breathe it's last breathe. An arrow to pierce their flimsy defense system, real gently you could hear a whisper from the mouth of tq, lamisto they said, lamisto.

Last edited by ACE_Shooter; 10-17-2011 at 18:23.
ACE_Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 18:23   #5
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
How is their attack over powered? =.= They have the 3rd highest attack, if even that. (Does a 2 hander have more attack? Not sure...) far from being over powered =.=

Huge range? lol, it's 3. Fire taoists have more range, not to mention hercules. Plus every time they wwk they are stunned for a little.

With their xp skill they move faster but their agility is lowered (they can't triple)

Their beads require 38 agility but it is useless without a proper 210 agility.

The only over powered thing about monks is possibly their defense (not m defense) and their percent of damage they dish out from wwk alone. If anything the damage of wwk should get nerfed from 85% to like 30%.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 18:26   #6
ACE_Shooter
Pro Man K?

ACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond repute
Thats pretty much true.TO have that agility I have to sacrfice hp to where trojans dont have to sacrfice really nothing,Just all into hp,I have 21k hp to where a trojan has 27k,Big diffrence when it comes to hercing me or to 1 hitting with dragonwhirl.

Proud GL Of ReSt|In|PiEcEs

385 Bp Pirate (Rvge) Guild Leader of Perfect Nemesis
League Of Legends: WetPixels Wins:1260/Loss:500
(currently working on my Rank elo)Highest Elo:1410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
As conquer falls to its knees, to breathe it's last breathe. An arrow to pierce their flimsy defense system, real gently you could hear a whisper from the mouth of tq, lamisto they said, lamisto.
ACE_Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 18:47   #7
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_Shooter View Post
Thats pretty much true.TO have that agility I have to sacrfice hp to where trojans dont have to sacrfice really nothing,Just all into hp,I have 21k hp to where a trojan has 27k,Big diffrence when it comes to hercing me or to 1 hitting with dragonwhirl.
reallot? cus u dont have to have 210 agi..nor do u have to use triple kick~ i was pointing out the fact that everything the monk has is OP
And really? say get Fb skills?
iv been a fber since i started this stupid game?
Like how if i Fb i dont whipe out everything in my path? i hit useually 1 or 2 People?
How many people can u kill within range of WWK like 20? -.-

I understand that hurc is OP too..i should have had added that in with the rant...but i was going for a rant about monks

Last edited by Cowboy86; 10-17-2011 at 19:12.
Cowboy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 18:53   #8
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Every class in this game is OP when played right.

Lrn2play
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 19:05   #9
Cowboy86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Every class in this game is OP when played right.

Lrn2play
lol
Old 10-17-2011, 19:08   #10
Cowboy86

heres a suggestion...ill just start fbing and NEVER EVER MISS A SHOT?
[Fb is missable incase u didnt know]

Im pretty sure its HARD to miss with WWK? unless you dont jump? and dont right click?
Old 10-17-2011, 19:15   #11
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
if you didn't lose stamina for missing fb. I'd cream my pants.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 10-17-2011, 19:29   #12
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
To all those saying monks attack is weak or they don't oneshot a full SDG monk oneshots anything lower bp even if only by 1 with RP, and RP is the second easiest move ingame, only thing easier is nado.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 19:34   #13
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Monks don't require skill to play, seriously.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 19:36   #14
Cowboy86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
if you didn't lose stamina for missing fb. I'd cream my pants.
speaking of stam...monks can do like 20 WWKS in one full bar! holy shiax
Old 10-17-2011, 19:38   #15
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Monks don't 1 shot Warriors for ****, even with less bp. Actually maybe a max bp monk could do it, but still far fetched.

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: