Old 07-13-2010, 15:18   #1
morphs
Retired~

morphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond repute
Question

First off <3 you old diamondeers
Secondly, I need a pic of the old gw map but I haven't been able to find one. The gw map from 1.0 and all that fun shtuff, if anyone could post it I'd love them long time.

"This next song takes something that's not that fun, math, and makes it offensive." -Bo Burnham

[12:43:38 AM]Herpes or GTFO: CHOCOLATE RAAAIN RUB MY PENIS ON THE GRIMMY STREET CHOOOOCOLATE RAAAIN BLOW A DONKEY WASH IT DOWN THE DRAIN remix bitches!

You Know Life Is Like a Box Of Chocolats. You Never Know... THE FUCKING HOBGOBLINS STOLE THE CHOCOLATS!

Retired~

Damien Is Mexicano!!
morphs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 16:07   #2
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
First off, <3 hai adam

Secondly, ask and you shall receive .. But the best I can do I'm affraid .. Never got one saved of the bushes n shiz.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gw.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	135970  
Janix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 16:27   #3
morphs
Retired~

morphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond reputemorphs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix View Post
First off, <3 hai adam

Secondly, ask and you shall receive .. But the best I can do I'm affraid .. Never got one saved of the bushes n shiz.
first off, #11#26

Secondly, that is helpfull but I need like the map itself =[ do you think it would be in one of the dds files somewhere? =o

"This next song takes something that's not that fun, math, and makes it offensive." -Bo Burnham

[12:43:38 AM]Herpes or GTFO: CHOCOLATE RAAAIN RUB MY PENIS ON THE GRIMMY STREET CHOOOOCOLATE RAAAIN BLOW A DONKEY WASH IT DOWN THE DRAIN remix bitches!

You Know Life Is Like a Box Of Chocolats. You Never Know... THE FUCKING HOBGOBLINS STOLE THE CHOCOLATS!

Retired~

Damien Is Mexicano!!
Old 07-13-2010, 16:36   #4
Janix
Banned

Janix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond reputeJanix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphs View Post
first off, #11#26

Secondly, that is helpfull but I need like the map itself =[ do you think it would be in one of the dds files somewhere? =o
Uhmmm.. Doubtful TBH..

But the map was like:

Big ass open area to fight and hide
DESERT---POLE-----DESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
BUSHBUSHBUSH||BUSHBUSHBUSH
BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH||BUSH
BUSH||BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH
BUSHBUSH||BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH
BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH||BUSHBUSH
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
WATER||||BRIDGE||||WATER
GRASS|||STATUES|||GRASS
GRASS|CONDUCRESS|GRASS

My diagram is pro
Old 07-13-2010, 16:43   #5
~Perfection~

~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Uhmmm.. Doubtful TBH..

But the map was like:

Big ass open area to fight and hide
DESERT---POLE-----DESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
BUSHBUSHBUSH||BUSHBUSHBUSH
BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH||BUSH
BUSH||BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH
BUSHBUSH||BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH
BUSHBUSHBUSHBUSH||BUSHBUSH
DESERTDESERTDESERTDESERT
WATER||||BRIDGE||||WATER
GRASS|||STATUES|||GRASS
GRASS|CONDUCRESS|GRASS

My diagram is pro

whatever your dinking or smoking can i have some please ?

QUIT
~Perfection~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2010, 16:48   #6
Katsu

Katsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First off, <3 hai adam

hhhhhhhhhh full of n0ps
Old 07-13-2010, 16:55   #7
Janix
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Perfection~ View Post
NO ALL MYNE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
hhhhhhhhhh full of n0ps
Like the first ever GW on co
Old 07-13-2010, 17:07   #8
morphs
Retired~

rofl pro diagram, but that doesn't help =[

Retired~

Damien Is Mexicano!!
Old 07-14-2010, 02:24   #9
~Perfection~

~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of~Perfection~ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Perfection~ View Post

so mean of you ,i would of shared

QUIT
~Perfection~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 05:33   #10
hann_hann
Mmm...

hann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond reputehann_hann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First off, <3 hai adam

There's a warrior called Dragon on the left corner!!! It's like, as if the server later re-named after him...
Islam: If lemon happens, it is the will of Allah.
Protestantism: Let lemons happen to someone else.
Catholicism: If lemon happens, you deserve it.
Judaism: Why does this lemons always happen to us?
Hinduism: This lemon has happened before.
Atheism: No LEMON.

Royalty_EU
[ Trojan ]-[ Warrior ]-[ Archer ]
hann_hann is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 05:59   #11
Betsy~
Bichamon:D

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
hey Adam <33
Pfft a bicha formated my laptop and i lost all my old SS'

Ayahna
Betsy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 06:04   #12
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post
hey Adam <33
Pfft a bicha formated my laptop and i lost all my old SS'
you did it yourself but you dun remember?

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 06:15   #13
Betsy~

Betsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond reputeBetsy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
you did it yourself but you dun remember?

lol im too noob to do it myself =x
and meh! i had 'millions' of SS' really...
ur fault =o

Ayahna
Old 07-14-2010, 07:16   #14
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy~ View Post

lol im too noob to do it myself =x
and meh! i had 'millions' of SS' really...
ur fault =o
Bicha!
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2010, 07:52   #15
Betsy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Bicha!
kos =o

Ayahna

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: