Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 09:12   #1591
Hentai-Kun
Nate

Hentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
Reading "Alive-The Final Evelution"

sidenote manga's are as epic as anime's
Alive as in the 2 Murder's and that Chick in that building thing? If so it's epic.

Watched Over Drive Was pretty good tbh, Also watched Bus Gamer that was Epic but too short and i didn't really get the Ending thing how it just ended

Gunna watch Eyeshield 21 me thinks.

Got an Interview on wednesday for a Chef at this resturaunt.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:53   #1592
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai-Kun View Post
Alive as in the 2 Murder's and that Chick in that building thing? If so it's epic.

Watched Over Drive Was pretty good tbh, Also watched Bus Gamer that was Epic but too short and i didn't really get the Ending thing how it just ended

Gunna watch Eyeshield 21 me thinks.

Got an Interview on wednesday for a Chef at this resturaunt.
yer , but ma reading tempo is so slow
2 chapters a day max

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 20:18   #1593
voilet909~~
??????

voilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Forgot a chapter of Bleach o.o Aizen looks like a moving *****/ninja thing. >.>
Ugh, (cough) ***.

Anyone know a good anime/manga.. probably in the shoujo/romance genre ;#? (Hooray, Shoujo manga <3)
Old 05-18-2010, 15:42   #1594
Hentai-Kun
Nate

Hentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond reputeHentai-Kun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by voilet909~~ View Post
Forgot a chapter of Bleach o.o Aizen looks like a moving *****/ninja thing. >.>
Ugh, (cough) ***.

Anyone know a good anime/manga.. probably in the shoujo/romance genre ;#? (Hooray, Shoujo manga <3)
I'm looking for a Romance Manga/Anime too lmao

But i'm looking for something more swaying to Seinen or Shounen with Sport, but has to be 50 percent sport and the other Romance.

Onegai ? <3

Also accepting Music (Jrock) related Anime too <3

Watching Nabari no Ou at the moment. Couldn't be bothered watching Eyeshield 21 First episode made it look gai.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:25   #1595
Kurasu v.4
AliPro

Location: Zesty's Basement Kurasu - 3869 Kurasu v.2 - 1135 I'm male
Kurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't been here in a few days but alot was said >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
Yup ,yup, you could even say that =D

btw i hate that Megavideo Limit
yeah I totally get that I could only watch one ep of ikkitousen dragon destiny because of the megavideo limit (72 min) 24 min spent on the link 24 more min to open the link at the megavideo site just to watch the show in full screen there goes 48 min and if I tried to watch the 3rd show it would cut out at the climax and there was no way I am going to wait an hour to finish the end of the show also at the time I was studying for finals so I didn't have much time to spend waiting for the end of the show so I just would watch 1 a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVyne View Post
Just got finished watching both Mahou Sensei Negim and Psyren
Now I kinda need another anime to watched.
Coz bleach is like *Woah*
They upload next episode like 1 to 1 and a half weeks.
And I'm too lazy to wait next episode to come.
So I really need to watch another Anime's while waiting for the next episode to come out.
Psyren anime . . . where I went looking a lil and didnt find it do you know a place to stream it or DL if its in avi or rmbv format?

Quote:

But i'm looking for something more swaying to Seinen or Shounen with Sport, but has to be 50 percent sport and the other Romance.

Onegai ? <3

Watching Nabari no Ou at the moment. Couldn't be bothered watching Eyeshield 21 First episode made it look gai.
IDK if you would like it but Power is a decent shoujo/sport anime basically a girl crossdresses to play b-ball on the boys team and she falls for these two guys typical shoujo plot with some sport in there

as for music Jrock anime related you must go with High and Mighty Color they did Ichirin no Hana (second bleach op) and some stuff I haven't seen

Scandal is pretty good too ShoujoS a recent bleach opening

Ore Ska Band did Pinocho(sp) for Naruto and Tsumasaki(sp) for Bleach obvioulsy more leaning towards the ska but somewhat rock-ish

Abingdon Boys School decent rock if you can get past that the guys are *** and a couple of them are famous for making out on stage

L'Arc en Ciel known for the first OP of FMA and one of the OP for Ruroni Kenshin

Asian Kung-fu Generation - did a naruto song

Flow - good rock did a few naruto op's and did one of the most recent ones

Aqua Times - a bit rock a bit emo did bleach op a while back

Orange Range - a mix of rock and rap with really interesting beats known for the very first bleach op *Asterisk and I think a song in the first bleach movie (don't quote me on that)

anyway I better stop cuz I could be here all night but those are some big ones that just came to my mind

if you can't tell im a big fan of anime music have about 6k songs from j-bands >.<

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurasu v.4 View Post
So whats so classic about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ken-chan View Post
it's a classic tq'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune View Post
lol, I'm not that addicted to mangas, you really proved that you are the manga king once again
Quote:
Meggy: well i plans to becomes the manga king! your throne is mine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zesty~ View Post
Free
~Oni~Kage~
Dreams<Freedom
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...ojectsiggy.gif

Anime Lovers Forum Group

Kurasu: dream>freedom: warrior>warrior>warrior: lvl 132: Temporarily on break.
Kurasu v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2010, 01:30   #1596
Kurasu v.4
AliPro

Kurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeKurasu v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Double post cuz I can do that

manga - took a break cuz for the life of me can't find anything that interest me

anime - after finishing ikkitousen dragon destiny and El Hazard ova am watching lucky star for the 3rd time because it is ****ing awesome and I can't stop watching it especially since I am done with school XD

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
it's a classic tq'd

Quote:
lol, I'm not that addicted to mangas, you really proved that you are the manga king once again
Quote:
Quote:
Free
~Oni~Kage~
Dreams<Freedom

Anime Lovers Forum Group

Old 05-19-2010, 08:35   #1597
Hentai-Kun
Nate

Quote:
Haven't been here in a few days but alot was said >.<

yeah I totally get that I could only watch one ep of ikkitousen dragon destiny because of the megavideo limit (72 min) 24 min spent on the link 24 more min to open the link at the megavideo site just to watch the show in full screen there goes 48 min and if I tried to watch the 3rd show it would cut out at the climax and there was no way I am going to wait an hour to finish the end of the show also at the time I was studying for finals so I didn't have much time to spend waiting for the end of the show so I just would watch 1 a day

Psyren anime . . . where I went looking a lil and didnt find it do you know a place to stream it or DL if its in avi or rmbv format?

IDK if you would like it but Power is a decent shoujo/sport anime basically a girl crossdresses to play b-ball on the boys team and she falls for these two guys typical shoujo plot with some sport in there

as for music Jrock anime related you must go with High and Mighty Color they did Ichirin no Hana (second bleach op) and some stuff I haven't seen

Scandal is pretty good too ShoujoS a recent bleach opening

Ore Ska Band did Pinocho(sp) for Naruto and Tsumasaki(sp) for Bleach obvioulsy more leaning towards the ska but somewhat rock-ish

Abingdon Boys School decent rock if you can get past that the guys are *** and a couple of them are famous for making out on stage

L'Arc en Ciel known for the first OP of FMA and one of the OP for Ruroni Kenshin

Asian Kung-fu Generation - did a naruto song

Flow - good rock did a few naruto op's and did one of the most recent ones

Aqua Times - a bit rock a bit emo did bleach op a while back

Orange Range - a mix of rock and rap with really interesting beats known for the very first bleach op *Asterisk and I think a song in the first bleach movie (don't quote me on that)

anyway I better stop cuz I could be here all night but those are some big ones that just came to my mind

if you can't tell im a big fan of anime music have about 6k songs from j-bands >.<
Lol sorry to trample on you, but i meant. Animes in the Music genre (preferrebly Jrock) Like K-ON and Beck lol.

Just watched Bleach. Epic doesn't describe it enough.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:30   #1598
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol sorry to trample on you, but i meant. Animes in the Music genre (preferrebly Jrock) Like K-ON and Beck lol.

Just watched Bleach. Epic doesn't describe it enough.
animations were epic, combat wuz only avarage

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2010, 12:29   #1599
Kurasu v.4
AliPro

Wow I totally went on a rant and showed my nerd side for no reason >.< don't think I've actually watched a music related anime

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
it's a classic tq'd

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Free
~Oni~Kage~
Dreams<Freedom

Anime Lovers Forum Group

Old 05-19-2010, 17:26   #1600
voilet909~~
??????

voilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond reputevoilet909~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Onegai ? <3

I find it hard to find a good one thats atleast 3 volumes long to keep me busy >.>

And... (squeeeeeeeeeeeee) I loved Nabari no Ou <3 I like so cried for the last 8 episodes D:
Yoite <3 (dribbles)

Started reading some sports/beach volleyball manga, hooray girls in bikinis~
Old 05-20-2010, 04:37   #1601
Hentai-Kun
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voilet909~~ View Post
I find it hard to find a good one thats atleast 3 volumes long to keep me busy >.>

And... (squeeeeeeeeeeeee) I loved Nabari no Ou <3 I like so cried for the last 8 episodes D:
Yoite <3 (dribbles)

Started reading some sports/beach volleyball manga, hooray girls in bikinis~
Name them blx
Old 05-20-2010, 06:02   #1602
voilet909~~
??????

Quote:
Name them blx
Beach Stars :x
Old 05-20-2010, 11:45   #1603
BigBadLoneWolf
Banned

BigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf has a reputation beyond repute
not a fan of manga/amamie myself cos im very old but heres a link i stumbled upon
http://www.veoh.com/group/mangareade...=homepageList#
BigBadLoneWolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2010, 21:49   #1604
VVyne
VVyne

VVyne has a reputation beyond reputeVVyne has a reputation beyond reputeVVyne has a reputation beyond reputeVVyne has a reputation beyond reputeVVyne has a reputation beyond reputeVVyne has a reputation beyond reputeVVyne has a reputation beyond reputeVVyne has a reputation beyond reputeVVyne has a reputation beyond reputeVVyne has a reputation beyond reputeVVyne has a reputation beyond repute
Just started to watch Blood+. I dunno of the real goes into. But, It's kinda interesting to be watched

I'm thinking of comming back...
Not for good...
But just to have some FUN...

VVyne~ : Lv.110 Water - Lv.130 Warrior - (Lv.130+ Trojan)
Phoenix fixed May 11, 2009 at 07:29:30PM
What you see...
Is what you get...
I'm EVIL not GOD...
I TRUST no ONE...
VVyne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2010, 16:40   #1605
Ichiban
T___T

Ichiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond reputeIchiban has a reputation beyond repute
Claymore.. do i need to say anything else ?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: