Old 08-22-2019, 14:59   #1
razrjun

razrjun is on a distinguished road
Thunderstriker/Warrior/Fire build

This is a build suggested by Returning on his wiki, so how to activate lighting shield ? You need to equipt a stormhammer and a flashaxe in left hand being a taoist you can't equipt, in alternate gear. Since I don't play anymore my sons do and you guys who keep up with the game have answers. Thanks
razrjun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2019, 19:16   #2
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by razrjun View Post
This is a build suggested by Returning on his wiki, so how to activate lighting shield ? You need to equipt a stormhammer and a flashaxe in left hand being a taoist you can't equipt, in alternate gear. Since I don't play anymore my sons do and you guys who keep up with the game have answers. Thanks
There is a lightning shield and then theres a storm shield(I think those are the names). One is used by tstrikers and one is not. The one that non Tstrikers get only give a shield and no stamina.

You must learn this skill from the t striker npc when you rc into a fire.
Old 08-23-2019, 10:14   #3
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
Also that shield is weaker than Thunderstrikers one since it absorbs 10k instead of 20k.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2019, 10:39   #4
razrjun

razrjun is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the reply guys it is fun watching the boys trying this character build.
razrjun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2019, 20:18   #5
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
The best fire build that there is to build in CO is ...water warrior fire.

keep stig at lowest lvl and stig ur enemies in battle for less damage simple.
Old 08-28-2019, 01:05   #6
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post

are u sure 100% that the last stigma received work?
if u are stigged by 30% and some1 stigged u at 10% u will be 10% only?

btw your enemy have only to cast stigma again!

honestly my favorite path is
tro-warr-fire

cyclone is really usefull in many situation
and ironshirth is 4x defense (30 seconds and its good that short time). and can be casted under rise of taoism form.
warrior xp shield is pretty useless only 3x and for all 120 second u cant use rise of taoism.
and under raise of taoism u have 3x defense too (not only extra final mag attack and 50k hp).

atm my fire is pure (the extra damage deal by heaven blade could be the difference between 1 hit and 2 hit when critical work !

the heaven blade problem is the range !!! and the hit rate is much much less than 70% declared (50% is right)
my fire have 61k mag att full spg rise of tao fixed and 470 BP.
i have to reincarnate !pure skill have bad range
wat warr fire
ts war fire
or tro warr fire ?
Full +12-7P7
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-28-2019, 10:27   #7
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Pretty useless, most people go for melee kills. It used to be ok, but really TStriker that 10k shield to avoid getting stunned/zap meleed is far superior to mitigating 20% skill damage.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-29-2019, 03:59   #8
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
pls confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Pretty useless, most people go for melee kills. It used to be ok, but really TStriker that 10k shield to avoid getting stunned/zap meleed is far superior to mitigating 20% skill damage.
wait: the TS shield that u get being TS-WAR-FIRE that abosrb 10k damage AVOID THE STUN and ZAP effect TOO??
i thought only reduce up to 10k damage.....
Full +12-7P7
Old 08-29-2019, 08:41   #9
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
wait: the TS shield that u get being TS-WAR-FIRE that abosrb 10k damage AVOID THE STUN and ZAP effect TOO??
i thought only reduce up to 10k damage.....
Yeah, it avoids stuns while active. + the 10k damage absorption. There's no build better for fire atm it's not even up for debate.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2019, 03:09   #10
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yeah, it avoids stuns while active. + the 10k damage absorption. There's no build better for fire atm it's not even up for debate.
That ur opinion.....10k damage is nothing to boast about, seems u just on it cause the skill looks pretty on ur char for the 1 second it activates, or u like to stare at ur char when it auto hunts to look at the preeetty shield

reducing the enemie stig just adds to the battle, cause not only cant they avoid the constant nados, its a battle in itself to get a max stig hit

try the build and watch a frustrated player quit early

wat-war-fire "fixed" elementary stig
Old 09-02-2019, 14:47   #11
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That ur opinion.....10k damage is nothing to boast about, seems u just on it cause the skill looks pretty on ur char for the 1 second it activates, or u like to stare at ur char when it auto hunts to look at the preeetty shield

reducing the enemie stig just adds to the battle, cause not only cant they avoid the constant nados, its a battle in itself to get a max stig hit

try the build and watch a frustrated player quit early

wat-war-fire "fixed" elementary stig
? it isn't difficult to restig yourself. I'll spend a full match stigging myself until you fix your stig. Tstriker shield for no stun is far better than reducing 2k dmg from your opponent who will 1 hit you with a melee regardless. If you're a fire and die to just skill shots then
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2019, 01:20   #12
USER1_74

well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
? it isn't difficult to restig yourself. I'll spend a full match stigging myself until you fix your stig. Tstriker shield for no stun is far better than reducing 2k dmg from your opponent who will 1 hit you with a melee regardless. If you're a fire and die to just skill shots then
I'll spend a full match stigging myself until you fix your stig.
skill proficiency not upgrade during arena or pk event

reducing 2k dmg from your opponent
the difference beteween got hitted by 10% stigged enemy and 30% stigged enemy is much much more than 2k (but i got ur point about zap)

personally (with my play style ) i choosed
tro-war-fire

i love cyclone for hunting and with Yellow rune tidal wave im often on xp status and 40 second iron shirt (4x defense) save my ass a lot (and i can cast free rise of taoism).
Full +12-7P7
Old 09-03-2019, 10:47   #13
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
I'll spend a full match stigging myself until you fix your stig.
skill proficiency not upgrade during arena or pk event

reducing 2k dmg from your opponent
the difference beteween got hitted by 10% stigged enemy and 30% stigged enemy is much much more than 2k (but i got ur point about zap)

personally (with my play style ) i choosed
tro-war-fire

i love cyclone for hunting and with Yellow rune tidal wave im often on xp status and 40 second iron shirt (4x defense) save my ass a lot (and i can cast free rise of taoism).
In elite pk if you vs another fire that is tstriker war fire, then that other fire will win. Also who manually hunts nowadays? I mean if you're only talking about deity then you're giving up a lot of benefits for 30 mins of farming.
Old 09-03-2019, 16:17   #14
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
In elite pk if you vs another fire that is tstriker war fire, then that other fire will win. Also who manually hunts nowadays? I mean if you're only talking about deity then you're giving up a lot of benefits for 30 mins of farming.
ha noob, dont you know stig works with m attack aswell? so if he stig the fire tao , thats - 20% damage
Old 09-03-2019, 22:40   #15
USER1_74

true about elite pk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
but only few fire around
Full +12-7P7

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: